News Forum - Police bust hotel party with ecstacy and ketamine, 59 arrested

Thaiger

In the early hours of this morning in Bangkok, police arrested 59 young people in possession of illegal drugs and having an illegal party at a hotel in the Ram Intra area. The event was a birthday party, and 29 men and 30 women were in attendance and were arrested last night. Police from the Khok Khram police station, along with a team from the Special Operations Police, raided the party around 1:30 am after receiving reports that a large group of youths were gathering at the Galaxy Resort Hotel and that there were drugs involved. Upon arriving, police easily […]

The post Police bust hotel party with ecstacy and ketamine, 59 arrested appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Yeah, so if they go to the trouble to do this, then they need to go to the trouble and raid the g o vernment house as that far exceeds too many peanuts in the bag quota.

10 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah, so if they go to the trouble to do this, then they need to go to the trouble and raid the g o vernment house as that far exceeds too many peanuts in the bag quota.

Uncle Peanut will have none of that nonsense they are all well above the laws of the land. They make the laws to control others not themselves.

Looks to me like one gang found out another gang was having a party and told the police.

The tattoos on those girls are not what you normally see here in Thailand,

People attending a birthday party hide under tables when police raid on a Bangkok hotel room in Ram Intra area in the early hours of Saturday. (Police photo)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Looks to me like one gang found out another gang was having a party and told the police.

The tattoos on those girls are not what you normally see here in Thailand,

People attending a birthday party hide under tables when police raid on a Bangkok hotel room in Ram Intra area in the early hours of Saturday. (Police photo)

Thats a ladyboy look at the shoulders on it

1 hour ago, Griff1315 said:

Uncle Peanut will have none of that nonsense they are all well above the laws of the land. They make the laws to control others not themselves.

Yes that peanut shell is hard and  impervious to penetration. I think a bigger dildo mallet is needed. 

• Haha 1

i think these people do not read the news ever, so many tried it so many busted already... brainless... lock them up, let them kick off and throw away the key... idiots it are

1 hour ago, Paco said:

... lock them up, let them kick off and throw away the key...

Imagine how many teenagers would be in jail FOR LIFE if Paco was in charge.

For all we know this might be the most considerate group busted yet. Maybe they all pre tested themselves before attending. All 59 tested negative. Haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"The group were then transferred to the Khok Khram police station to face charges."

I am sure there is better social distancing for 59 people in police station detention

13 hours ago, Scribble said:

Imagine how many teenagers would be in jail FOR LIFE if Paco was in charge.

For all we know this might be the most considerate group busted yet. Maybe they all pre tested themselves before attending. All 59 tested negative. Haha. 

Exactly... and not only in Thailand, all over the world. I remember during the harshest lockdowns in the Uk and France, for example, loads of similar raided parties were reported (with some receiving harsher fines than in Thailand by the way). But is being in lockdown for months not already a jail sentence for young people? Almost 2 years down the line now, knowing that quasi ALL of them have literally 0 chance to end up badly ill from covid 19, and that, vaccinated or not, you have as much chances to catch and transmit the virus sars-cov-2, what is the point now??

Indeed Scribble those 59 might be "the most considerate group busted yet". Why not? All negative so if it had not been that raid, they would have had simply a good time and nothing else. It is called "life". Have we all forgotten the meaning of the word? I guess old fats, like Paco I suspect, have... And I guess they forgot how it is to be young too.

• Like 1