News Forum - Contrary to Anutin, US says delivery of vaccines awaits Thailand

Thaiger

2 hours ago, Stonker said:

No, @Bob20, it wouldn't "make sense to use it up first" since Pfizer is not only earmarked for the vulnerable but also for school students due to be vaccinated in the next two months who can only be given Pfizer, not AZ or Sinovac, and who haven't been part of the vaccination process yet.

Arguably "friendly" members (thanks 😉) signal things I should see so I'll bite once but won't make it an habit.

As I've said before, I hope you consider that your nonsensical argumentativeness was worth it when your last second ticks.

It's once again total nonsense Stonker.

The delivered 1.5m Pfizer were NOT for school students.

They were earmarked for other groups (see below) and could have easily been jabbed already if some competent people had been in charge of distribution to the 1000 hospitals that you claim to jab away every day (plus all the other sites outside of hospitals that I mentioned). But instead, even this week, appointments have been cancelled in droves!

The 4m school students that are planned to be jabbed will require a totally new Pfizer supply that hasn't even arrived yet.

Maybe you'd like to read (and see that no students are mentioned for the 1.5m doses)

These 1.5 million US-donated vaccine doses will be distributed to five groups of frontliners and high-risk individuals:

700,000 doses to medical frontliners across the country.
645,000 doses to Thai citizens highly prone to risks:
Senior citizens (60+ years of age)
Individuals with severe chronic diseases
Pregnant women (with 12-week pregnancy)
150,000 doses to expatriates, especially those prone to risks:
Individuals planning to travel abroad, such as diplomats
5,000 doses to academic researchers.
40,000 doses will be kept as spare supplies in case of a new variant outbreak.

NO STUDENTS!!!

Even if the government changed their mind and wanted to use any possible unused doses for other groups, there is no need to keep them on the shelf. They should be jabbed whilst millions are waiting for them.

It's the absolute incompetence that you can even see in the problems with the next donated US batch that is ready for collection but which attracts arguing instead of problem solving.

Perhaps you could get a job in government to argue for them and drag it out a little longer? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Paco said:

Just read an article about what is in the covid vaccines, it is in Dutch but I recommend for non Dutch readers to translate it, it is pretty interesting

https://www.transitieweb.nl/vaccinaties/wat-er-in-de-covid-vaccins-zit-en-niet-op-de-bijsluiters-staat/

You could have easily found this and other details about the contents of vaccines before posting:

MYTH: The COVID-19 vaccines violate the Nuremberg Code, which bans medical experiments from being performed on humans without their consent.

THE FACTS: The Nuremberg Code created a set of medical research ethics principles for what it calls “permissible medical experiments.” According to a June 2020 article by FactCheck.org, the code was created in response to Nazis performing medical experiments on concentration camp prisoners without their consent.

Vaccines that have gone through multiple rounds of testing in clinical trials and have then been approved for widespread use by regulators are not in violation of the Nuremberg Code’s principles. For example, the COVID-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech was authorized for emergency use by the UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 2020 only after it went through multiple clinical trials to demonstrate its safety and efficacy, with the final Phase 3 trial involving 43,000 patients.

“The Nuremberg Code is about doing human experiments, not vaccination,” Dr. Jonathan Moreno, professor of bioethics at the University of Pennsylvania, told Agence France-Presse in a May 2020 article. “The Nuremberg Code is perfectly compatible with vaccination.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bob20 said:

Arguably "friendly" members (thanks 😉) signal things I should see so I'll bite once but won't make it an habit.

As I've said before, I hope you consider that your nonsensical argumentativeness was worth it when your last second ticks.

It's once again total nonsense Stonker.

The delivered 1.5m Pfizer were NOT for school students.

They were earmarked for other groups (see below) and could have easily been jabbed already if some competent people had been in charge of distribution to the 1000 hospitals that you claim to jab away every day (plus all the other sites outside of hospitals that I mentioned). But instead, even this week, appointments have been cancelled in droves!

The 4m school students that are planned to be jabbed will require a totally new Pfizer supply that hasn't even arrived yet.

Maybe you'd like to read (and see that no students are mentioned for the 1.5m doses)

These 1.5 million US-donated vaccine doses will be distributed to five groups of frontliners and high-risk individuals:

700,000 doses to medical frontliners across the country.
645,000 doses to Thai citizens highly prone to risks:
150,000 doses to expatriates, especially those prone to risks:
Individuals planning to travel abroad, such as diplomats
5,000 doses to academic researchers.
40,000 doses will be kept as spare supplies in case of a new variant outbreak.

NO STUDENTS!!!

Even if the government changed their mind and wanted to use any possible unused doses for other groups, there is no need to keep them on the shelf. They should be jabbed whilst millions are waiting for them.

It's the absolute incompetence that you can even see in the problems with the next donated US batch that is ready for collection but which attracts arguing instead of problem solving.

Perhaps you could get a job in government to argue for them and drag it out a little longer? 🤣

@Bob20, you really are proving to be as sad and lacking in credibility as those you flatter by putting them on your ever-growing supposed ignore list, which makes as much sense as your increasingly wild and nonsensical comments.

Of course they were "earmarked for other groups" and weren't initially planned for students, but the take-up from those they were  initially intended for was insufficient - as has been widely reported.

So what would common sense dictate that you do with the doses that became available?

The @Bob20 solution: having finally come up with a fair and rational vaccination system, that maximised what you had, bin that and give them out to those who would otherwise get AZ as a second or booster dose on a random or pot luck basis, or to select VIPs, just so you don't "keep them on the shelf"?

Or the Thai solution, having engaged brain cell, and keep them for those you've allocated Pfizer to because, apart from Moderna, there are no other approved vaccines you can use and you'll need all you have to get pupils back to school together, and you can't start wildly jabbing students yet as you need their and their parents' approval logged first?

You label the Thais as "incompetent", but this sort of response along with your constant banging on about reaching a set minimum of vaccinations for your version of herd immunity is so uninformed and irrational that you put them firmly in the shade.

Edit:

and @Bob20, please don't fabricate things you say I've "claimed" when they're not only totally untrue but the polar opposite to what I've repeatedly, consistently, and very clearly said.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Sinovac keeps up to 2 years...

The Pfizer had only 4 months until expiry date from date of delivery (30/7), so that would expire first and would make sense to use up first.

You don't understand Thai logic thinking.😄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paco said:

Just read an article about what is in the covid vaccines, it is in Dutch but I recommend for non Dutch readers to translate it, it is pretty interesting

https://www.transitieweb.nl/vaccinaties/wat-er-in-de-covid-vaccins-zit-en-niet-op-de-bijsluiters-staat/

I've no idea what relevance this has to the thread (or, apart from in passing, the Nuremberg Code), as it's about the supposed contents of Covid vaccines.

To save wasting time going through the background or the detail, or the Nuremberg Code, the article claims early on amongst other things that "more than 90 percent of its total content is graphene oxide."

Graphene oxide is a solid, akin to the lead in a pencil.

To save anyone having to look anything up about this, I think enough here have been vaccinated who can say beyond much doubt that they didn't get injected with a black solid but with a clear, reasonably colourless liquid. 

I realise this is off topic, and that the article has already been disproven here several times, but to save it just being removed then repeated again and again elsewhere and more time wasted on it unnecessarily, could it be left here instead with an appropriate warning?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stonker said:

I've no idea what relevance this has to the thread (or, apart from in passing, the Nuremberg Code), as it's about the supposed contents of Covid vaccines.

To save wasting time going through the background or the detail, or the Nuremberg Code, the article claims early on amongst other things that "more than 90 percent of its total content is graphene oxide."

Graphene oxide is a solid, akin to the lead in a pencil.

To save anyone having to look anything up about this, I think enough here have been vaccinated who can say beyond much doubt that they didn't get injected with a black solid but with a clear, reasonably colourless liquid. 

I realise this is off topic, and that the article has already been disproven here several times, but to save it just being removed then repeated again and again elsewhere and more time wasted on it unnecessarily, could it be left here instead with an appropriate warning?

warning for what? it is just information about vaccines, for each to decide what they think about it and for the admin to decide what they do with it, i only share it ...

Edited by Paco
  • Like 1

---> “All I can tell you is that I’ve been advocating for Thailand to get more vaccines … and Thailand has a million doses waiting to go. But because Thailand has not finished the paperwork … I know I told the ambassador a month ago that it needs to be completed. They said OK, they’re going to work on it.” < ---

Thailand has the Pfizer vaccines waiting for them , but they did not sign a few papers that need to be signed first . They are going to " work on this " for a month already now ...?

The vaccines are waiting , the people are waiting , but the government crooks just can't get it right .

Another proof of blatant incompetence .

Who is surprised about this ?

• Like 3

some one needs to be fired!!and not a  way down the line employee but the top  guy whos not doing his job.thais are dying and the country is looseing money every day.they need all the vaccine it can get,but yet free vaccine ''one million''sits waiting'' because some ones not doing their job!!thats  pure neglect!!

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Nobodysfriend said:

---> “All I can tell you is that I’ve been advocating for Thailand to get more vaccines … and Thailand has a million doses waiting to go. But because Thailand has not finished the paperwork … I know I told the ambassador a month ago that it needs to be completed. They said OK, they’re going to work on it.” < ---

Thailand has the Pfizer vaccines waiting for them , but they did not sign a few papers that need to be signed first . They are going to " work on this " for a month already now ...?

The vaccines are waiting , the people are waiting , but the government crooks just can't get it right .

Another proof of blatant incompetence .

Who is surprised about this ?

I don't know who screwed up. It doesn't matter. Both of them need to act, if they haven't  so far.  As for me if I promised something I'd make sure it happened.

19 hours ago, Thaiger said:

In a meeting with Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan, founder of the new Thai Sang Thai Party, US Senator Tammy Duckworth stated that she is pushing for more vaccine donations from the US to Thailand, but that Thailand has yet to collect 1 million Pfizer vaccines waiting for them now. The conversation took place in Washington DC on Wednesday. Duckworth was born in Thailand and has frequently advocated for her home country, including being instrumental in the donation of 2.5 million Pfizer vaccines agreed upon earlier this year. At the end of July Thailand received 1.5 million Pfizer vaccines from the US with a second delivery […]

The post Contrary to Anutin, US says delivery of vaccines awaits Thailand appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I guess they forgot the brown envelopes and they still waiting for it.

• Like 1

see even the gov doesn't like to have to deal with filling out paperwork and yet they still force people wanting to come to thailand with a bazillion amounts of paperwork. shame on these guys.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Paco said:

warning for what? it is just information about vaccines, for each to decide what they think about it and for the admin to decide what they do with it, i only share it ...

A warning that it's misleading and misinformation, not "just information about vaccines" so in breach of Rule 5 of the Posting Guidelines.

It's clearly (pun intended) impossible for any vaccine to have "more than 90 percent of its total content is graphene oxide" as that would make it a black solid, akin to the lead in a pencil.

You posted it so under Forum rules you're responsible for it being "information" not the "misinformation" it clearly is and has been shown to be here before.

I've wasted enough time on this rubbish before, as have others, hence my request it be allowed to stay to save time being wasted on it again later.

End of my interest in this childish stupidity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

A warning that it's misleading and misinformation, not "just information about vaccines" so in breach of Rule 5 of the Posting Guidelines.

It's clearly (pun intended) impossible for any vaccine to have "more than 90 percent of its total content is graphene oxide" as that would make it a black solid, akin to the lead in a pencil.

You posted it so under Forum rules you're responsible for it being "information" not the "misinformation" it clearly is and has been shown to be here before.

I've wasted enough time on this rubbish before, as have others, hence my request it be allowed to stay to save time being wasted on it again later.

End of my interest in this childish stupidity.

Man you 5 year old or what? Because you really the one that is childish and PATHETIC.. move on... I suggest to get a hobby besides this all day, because seems you very lonely

1000000 doses with paper work but no brown envelope = not very interested.  

The correct type of paper works better never mind if the vaccines don’t.  

As usual the Thai governments slow rollout and procurement of essential vaccines is obvious. They're using the " I haven't received any paperwork" excuses now ! Sounding like High school students " my parents didn't receive any letters from school about my bad behavior" . In fact I take that back Thai students can run the government better than these incompetent ministers !

• Like 1