News Forum - PM Prayut announces a 5-point plan for the future economy

Thaiger

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

This thread about Prayut. 
what you talking about?

Knowing where you're going and getting the thing in gear also applies to Prayut. Talk needs to be followed by action. 

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Hmmmmm

Calm down. It is just joking on my part and is related to your illustrious PM and his group. Me and my Thai family even joke this way about certain things Thai and probably you do too at home or with friends. And the USA is fully open as well if that is the topic. . 

Even a 48 hour quarantine would limit Thailand to less than 100,000 tourists in a years time. Too many countries are acting like real adults, and doing away with draconian restrictions. The (supposedly powerful) Thai army leaders seem to be some of the weakest, least courageous, fearful and most paranoid men on the planet. They are an abomination. A boil on the face of the nation, wreaking havoc with the economy and destroying lives. 

Prayuth appears to be doing everything in his power to bring unhappiness to the people, wreck the economy and permanently destroy the tourism industry. Perhaps they figure they can build it back from stretch, without any nightlife? A fake puritan version of Thailand?

homeless.jpg

5 hours ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

And with this increase in roads will there be an increase in road deaths! …. Should they now make plans to educate and eradicate this scourge from the countries landscape first!

You are a dreamer, Sir.

Do you think they would admit that that their driving standards, testing and knowledge are all crap!

4 hours ago, Stardust said:

You are surly were not involved in this programs like many companies did! And u tapao was quit by them. No knowledge but think you kniw something. By the way building highways with loans and debt doesn't mean succesfull economy. There was never a government what made so much debts! If you want to talk about economy learn first it is by numbers and facts and learn what is economy! There are datas and charters who shows how it went down for 7 years!

You know nothing....................another muppet waiting for the Baht to crash..😂

I have been waiting 15 years......... Go Prayut!

3 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

You know nothing....................another muppet waiting for the Baht to crash..😂

I have been waiting 15 years......... Go Prayut!

And that makes you?  …………………

6 hours ago, Stardust said:

After 7 years of destroying the economy, Prayut and economy doesn't fit and work. All his plans and programs were flops and all investors and international companies quit and run away. Many maybe remember his Thailand 4.o program digital and robots with Bosch, Siemens and other giants a flop after they realized how incompetent and the conditions are. Or the U tapao hub with Airbus, a flop and they quit and so on. He doesn't know anything about economy and is thinking he can order a economy and thats it.

It fits him and his cohorts well being very well. I agree this person and his group have devastated - raped and reaped more than they probably thought was obtainable. 

If it was a forest and logging, we would almost call this the process of clear cutting. 

• Like 1