Jump to content
REGIONAL section now closed - all posts re-distributed by topic relevance

News Forum - Khon Kaen restaurant busted for allegedly serving alcohol


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

Another venue, this time in northeastern Thailand’s Khon Kaen province, has been busted for allegedly selling customers alcohol. The restaurant tried to hide the fact that they were serving alcohol but proved no match for the officials that raided the eatery, yesterday. The unnamed restaurant, which is somewhere close to the Khon Kaen University, was raided by police and soldiers. Officials had been tipped off by one of the ubiquitous concerned citizens that have been helping officials stop people from drinking alcohol, playing pool, and having birthday parties for months… because they were gathering in groups and drinking alcohol, which […]

The post Khon Kaen restaurant busted for allegedly serving alcohol appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Officials had been tipped off by one of the ubiquitous concerned citizens that have been helping officials stop people from drinking alcohol, playing pool, and having birthday parties for months…

So this means this person was getting a reward for narcing so probably took extra steps to snoop everywhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

was raided by police and soldiers. Officials had been tipped off by one of the ubiquitous concerned citizens that have been helping officials stop people from drinking alcohol, playing pool, and having birthday parties for months…

Imagine if the bar and restaurant owners cotton on and start flooding the police and officials with reports on all the bars/restaurants in the area. Flood them with love so to speak. Then they would have to go back to what they usually do …. foot patrol 

‘The boys in brown will soon get sick of it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

....and we all know the evil connection between everything COVID and alcohol consumption. 

Convenient and convoluted justifications to impose anything they want to. 

 

Naturally, it's all about the people's well being and whatnot.

Of course it is.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MrStretch said:

I am getting the feeling that the government is being run by fundamental Muslims bent on destroying the consumption of alcohol in the country.

According to my better half,Somebody’s wife has a lot of influence ,especially when it comes to her religious beliefs 

Edited by riclag
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, riclag said:

According to my better half,Somebody’s wife has a lot of influence ,especially when it comes to her religious beliefs 

Oh dear.

Not a converted Christian, is she?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use