News Forum - Manhunt underway for foreigner who allegedly prepared bread using his feet

Thaiger

A manhunt is underway by the Immigration Bureau after a video surfaced of a man, believed to be a foreigner, who allegedly used his feet to prepare bread for packaging. The video was supplied to the IB and they responded that they will search for the suspect. It was not clear what charges the man may face for his foot faux pas. The video that captured the incident allegedly shows a foreigner of unknown nationality placing his feet on bread before the bread is finished being packaged and sold. Naew Na says the incident is unhygienic, but what really irks […]

The post Manhunt underway for foreigner who allegedly prepared bread using his feet appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I can't say I'm an expert on Thai bakeries, but those gentlemen definetly don't look Thai, nor does the packaging seem to be like any I have seen here.

I think the "it's in Thailand" thing is made up.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A manhunt is underway by the Immigration Bureau

Or is it A manhunt is Allegedly underway by the immigration department ….. 

3 hours ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Or is it A manhunt is Allegedly underway by the immigration department ….. 

The "allegedly" only comes into play when a crime has been committed that hasn't been proven in a court of law.  As a manhunt isn't a crime, the actual fact of the action can be reported. 5 5 5 

5 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

As a manhunt isn't a crime,

It is if carried out by Thais. As they have yet to get Red Bull in their sights! Let alone capture him.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MrStretch said:

I can't say I'm an expert on Thai bakeries, but those gentlemen definetly don't look Thai, nor does the packaging seem to be like any I have seen here.

I think the "it's in Thailand" thing is made up.

Another Jack Arthur “news” story. Is fake.

Jack say....“Naew Na says the incident is unhygienic, but what really irks Thais is that the man allegedly put his bare feet on food. Showing someone your foot or pointing it at someone, especially the bottom of it, is considered indecent in Thailand as it is the lowest part of the body, and the farthest from the head, which is considered the cleanest part of the body.”

NaewNa not say that Jack. You lie. Again. Not mention that.

NaewNa say immigration will check IF it is Thailand. 
Not think so. Why Jack not say that? 

Before I like this forum because real translation. If fake news again I will resign.
why lie?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Can you tread water, or are you obliged to drown?

I think treading dough isn't a way to prevent you from drowning unless you've got a particularly deep mixing bowl...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I think treading dough isn't a way to prevent you from drowning unless you've got a particularly deep mixing bowl...

If you're treading dough rather than water, perhaps the yeast will help you to rise with it.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Before I like this forum because real translation. If fake news again I will resign.
why lie?

It's not the forum, Yinn.  If you really believe that The Thaiger is presenting false stories, then send a message to the management.

10 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

It's not the forum, Yinn.  If you really believe that The Thaiger is presenting false stories, then send a message to the management.

Ask your wife read it. I not lie.
1) Naew Na not talk about “what really irks Thais ......

2) Not manhunt, just check IF in Thailand. Same you, think it NOT. 
Clickbait.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Ask your wife read it. I not lie.
1) Naew Na not talk about “what really irks Thais ......

2) Not manhunt, just check IF in Thailand. Same you, think it NOT. 
Clickbait.

Don't resign Yinn at least not over this. One would assume from the link and source indicates a rapprochement with a competitor title ! That said Thaiger is a business after all that has to produce a lot of content at pace and actually employs real Thai people and allows within reason and law freedom of expression no doubt innocent mistakes are made from time to time but I'm sure there isn't an anti-Thai agenda. Far from it and is something well worth supporting and encouraging. 

• Like 2