News Forum - 5 provinces may delay reopening until November, Chiang Mai cautious

Thaiger

40 minutes ago, Rip255 said:

Personally, pandemics over for me. Feels great to be unshackled from the chains of covid fear. 

I don't know about how others feel, but I believe like Ive made my contribution to society at great personal sacrifice over the last 18 months by isolating so much.

So now I'm living my life normally again without any fear nor moral obligation to protect others. 

Anyone in a vunerable category has had plenty of time to get vaccinated. If they haven't done it by now, then they're the ones who need to isolate as theyre in the minority.

People are going to die just like they do from many other causes. Thats what old and unhealthy people do. They die. 

So maybe I'll see you soon at the cafe, in the mall, in the office or at a restaurant. 

Absurd and selfish statement if you ask me. Hope you are in another country and not here as your statement and assessment of things is wrong and misguided.
FYI. Everyone is vulnerable until you know how your body handles it or unless you have been fortunate to be vaccinated with the vaccine of your choice, and not what is forced. Go ahead and do what you say, but don’t t think you can’t get other people ill just because you think you are protected.

I always think, what comes around goes around and Karma can be a biatch. And if I ever heard someone saying that to my face in public, then that person would quickly start running from seeing the anger in my eyes. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Absurd and selfish statement if you ask me. Hope you are in another country and not here as your statement and assessment of things is wrong and misguided.
FYI. Everyone is vulnerable until you know how your body handles it or unless you have been fortunate to be vaccinated with the vaccine of your choice, and not what is forced. Go ahead and do what you say, but don’t t think you can’t get other people ill just because you think you are protected.

I always think, what comes around goes around and Karma can be a biatch. And if I ever heard someone saying that to my face in public, then that person would quickly start running from seeing the anger in my eyes. 

If that makes you mad, you'd hate to see what went on last night at the Senior Assisted Living resort which my partner works at. Party 70 people strong, comprised of mostly resort staff and 80year olds.

Wine, singing, dancing and games without a mask in sight.  A riot had by all and didnt hear a single octogenarian complain. 

Every day, condo gym is packed. All that heavy breathing...maskless.

The worlds moved on. If youre worred about how your body will react, stay home. No-one in my extended circle is worried in the slightest. Its your problem now, not mine. 

Unless you're going to pay my salary, its back to work and back to play. 

19 minutes ago, Rip255 said:

If that makes you mad, you'd hate to see what went on last night at the Senior Assisted Living resort which my partner works at. Party 70 people strong, comprised of mostly resort staff and 80year olds.

Wine, singing, dancing and games without a mask in sight.  A riot had by all and didnt hear a single octogenarian complain. 

Every day, condo gym is packed. All that heavy breathing...maskless.

The worlds moved on. If youre worred about how your body will react, stay home. No-one in my extended circle is worried in the slightest. Its your problem now, not mine. 

Unless you're going to pay my salary, its back to work and back to play. 

So the question is are you in Thailand or not? Well maybe your world at home is up to you, but if you are in Thailand and happen to get arrested for no mask on in public or having your normal time drinking or doing what you do by sidestepping safety for others sake, then I would be so happy to hear about it. But don’t expect sympathy from me if you get sick or get someone sick and they die, only remorse is I feel sorry for the ones you we shall say you deliberately hurt. 
And what do you exactly mean by the word partner? 
As for the old folk who were partying, I hope they are all vaccinated. They will complain if they start drowning in their lungs on dry land, and all the people around I hope will see it and live with that in your head until end of your life.  

FYI. I had Covid first round Feb 2020. No problem. But delta and my family and everyone else who is yet to be vaccinated I worry for. I have my 2nd Pfizer tomorrow and will continue to take care for others in this world for their safety. That is compassion not being self centered and selfish. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

We'll have to be waiting for the Kharma thingy to rise her head, as she can be rather finicky and selective. 

Just now, Rain said:

We'll have to be waiting for the Kharma thingy to rise her head, as she can be rather finicky and selective. 

I think HCC may lend Karma a helping hand 😉

11 hours ago, Bob20 said:

I think HCC may lend Karma a helping hand 😉

The poster person just might be one of those people who have never seen a dead person or seen them or die with the lights going out or quite possibly never seen a person suffer. So maybe no real reality CI ing from that off statement