Jump to content
REGIONAL section now closed - all posts re-distributed by topic relevance

Extension of Stay Marriage-Wife's House Book

Recommended Posts

Last year at my extension of my O visa/marriage- we were required to provide original and copies of my wifes House Book.  Her House Book is shared and contains the name of an older sister and a niece.  Immigration (Hua Hin) asked for a copy of the ID card of her sister and a copy of the page with her sisters name on it, the copy initialed and dated by her sister....Any one else have this experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Depends if you used your wife's address, or your rented address to register your place of residence.

Take a signed copy of the landlords Tabien Baan, ID card and rental contract, as well as a signed copy of the wife's sisters Tabien Baan and ID card to cover all bases. Your wife is obviously registered in her sisters book as a 'resident' there, not the 'head of household', hence they requested the sisters ID card previously.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BigHewer changed the title to Extension of Stay Marriage-Wife's House Book
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use