News Forum - Doctors say cardiac arrest caused death of man given AstraZeneca booster shot

Thaiger

21 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

I don't either, because I never quoted any of your posts.

Hey, @paulieweb this seems to happen from time to time, others have raised the same issue.  What's up?

The mystery continues, no worries 🤣

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 9:48 AM, Malc-Thai said:

Many people die every day ..the news ask the family did he have a vaccine?. if the family say no then its not worth reporting. But if the family say yes he had a vaccination a week ago then the headline is "man dies after vaccine!" You honestly think reporting like this will encourage people to get vaccinated?   

Oh and seems he was booster vaccinated 2.5 months after being fully vaccinated with Sino crap..

Don't they do the sane with Covid? 

On 9/20/2021 at 11:23 AM, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

You're an anti-vaxxer now I see....

He literally said he had Pfizer.... 

Quote the whole piece instead of leaving that part out. 

6 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

It's colloquial language and we all understand what is meant by being given informed consent. You're attempting to simply obfuscate the issue here. You have or have been given informed consent only when you have been fully informed with all known information and we are not getting that with these NOT vaccines.

I don't know how to spell this out any more clearly.

You cannot be "given informed consent".  It simply isn't possible.

"Informed consent" is what YOU give when you're "informed" and when you give your "consent".

That's not my opinion, that's just what it means by definition, FFS.

No one can give it to you so no-one can be blamed for not giving it to you. That's not "obfuscation", it's simply stating what I thought was blindingly obvious.

Upon licensure of the Pfizer vaccine, the FDA authorized a fact sheet to be given to the public, which includes a list of ingredients in the vaccine. This list however doesn’t mention a secret ingredient. What is the secret ingredient? Nobody knows other than Pfizer and the FDA. In the technical documentation that is not intended for general public distribution, the FDA disclosed that this secret ingredient constitutes about 22% of the undiluted vial (0.45 mL of 2 mL) but completely redacted the name of the secret ingredient.

https://www.fda.gov/media/151733/download
https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

Of course they did, along with redacting some of the manufacturing process.

How could they have done otherwise without telling "the public" and Pfizer's competitors not only exactly what the vaccine consisted of but exactly how to make it so they could "discover" it and copy it? 😂

It'd be like KFC not only telling their competitors what their "secret ingredient" is but the complete recipe.

It's genuinely unbelievable that anyone can be quite this naive.

Zero relevance?

You're completely being disingenuous with your entire thread here... case in point. Studies are on-going and multiple booster jabs, just to name one, are indeed an important part of the study process. You or anyone else, including so called experts, are in no position to make such judgements. 

"Zero relevance to the point I've made which you quoted"

Of course I'm in a position to make a "judgement" on that - I made the point, FFS! 😂

On 9/20/2021 at 9:25 AM, Thaiger said:

Last Friday, he received a booster shot of AstraZeneca. The man’s father, Prasert Boonkhian, says his son started coughing around midnight

But what did he have for dinner that night? Headline could also read, …

Doctors say cardiac arrest caused death of man eating MacDonalds Big Mac and Fries for dinner! But where is the storyline with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zool said:

Haha, corrected again. Thanks Bob. Although you have to wonder about people moving from the FDA to Pfizer, it is a huge flashing red light. You work at the FDA, you approve their products, you get a nice cushy job at Pfizer when you leave the FDA. Major conflict of interest possibilities.

Fair enough question too. In my view all people who work in the Executive levels of Government (such as as the Head of FDA) should not be able to work in that or any directly related industry (directly or as a consultant).  

• Like 1

In this example, the study is not completed until March 2024

https://www.fda.gov/media/151733/download

Of course it's not.  Since it's over a set period the study can't be completed any earlier.

You can't complete a ten year study in less than ten years, a twenty year study in less than twenty, or a five year study in less than five.

That doesn't mean everything has to be put on hold until whatever period suits you is up - it simply means that's how long those studies have to take.

3 hours ago, Zool said:
8 hours ago, Stonker said:

Covid and covid vaccines have had way, way more written and published about them than any other virus, illness, vaccine or treatment.  More, readily available, constantly, in the mass media, social media and across the internet, in the news and anywhere else you can think of than anything else in the last two years from Brexit, to the US and national elections, to Afghanistan and space tourism.  More, for longer and in more detail, than 9/11 and the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Not true at all. Anything negative has been completely whitewashed from the public. I've seen online groups of vaccine damaged people that were deleted. The truth about how dangerous these death jabs are has been hidden all along. The mainstream media, are also complicit in the lies. 

If "many, many people" are saying they're "pissed off" because they "didn't know", whose fault is that? 

It's the fault of the government and the healthcare system obviously. 

What more can governments, vaccine manufacturers, or anyone else do to make sure people are better informed, short of having an exam before you get vaccinated?

They can tell the truth about the brutal side effects. They can allow public discussion about "the science". None of that is happening. People who try to speak are labelled "anti-vax" and marginalized and vindicated. There is no discussion.

"There is no discussion"

What the hell do you think this is?

A great deal of dangerous, uninformed, deliberately deceptive crap has been removed world-wide to protect the gullible, the naive and the downright stupid but there's still a surfeit of it around killing people needlessly.

Just look at this forum for countless examples of comments where reliable and responsible sources have been mis-represented, mis-quoted, edited to give the polar opposite meaning, and deliberately lied about but they're still there in the name of supposed "free speech" regardless of whether people will die as a result.

5 minutes ago, Stonker said:

"There is no discussion"

What the hell do you think this is?

A great deal of dangerous, uninformed, deliberately deceptive crap has been removed world-wide to protect the gullible, the naive and the downright stupid but there's still a surfeit of it around killing people needlessly.

Just look at this forum for countless examples of comments where reliable and responsible sources have been mis-represented, mis-quoted, edited to give the polar opposite meaning, and deliberately lied about but they're still there in the name of supposed "free speech" regardless of whether people will die as a result.

There is no public discussion. There is no debate, using science and facts. "Anti-vaxxers" are painted as dangerous nuts. The media reports on protests but doesn't interview any of the protestors to ask why they are protesting. Any videos posted to YouTube that raise questions against the agenda re deleted. Facebook groups of vaccine damaged people looking for solutions are deleted. No, there is no public discussion because they are being censored. That is pure evil.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Zool said:

There are many respected doctors and scientists speaking out about the future danger of these vaccines(ADE is a huge red flag

No there aren't.

Name any that are or have ever been "respected" virologists, epidemiologists, or even at the top of their profession.

Any at all.

Without exception they've all been either struck off the medical register, convicted of fraud, worked in a completely unconnected field, or made wild and outrageous claims to expertise they don't have and "discoveries" they've never made in order to falsify their CV's.

Name any that part or all of that doesn't apply to.

6 minutes ago, Zool said:

There is no public discussion. There is no debate, using science and facts. "Anti-vaxxers" are painted as dangerous nuts. The media reports on protests but doesn't interview any of the protestors to ask why they are protesting. Any videos posted to YouTube that raise questions against the agenda re deleted. Facebook groups of vaccine damaged people looking for solutions are deleted. No, there is no public discussion because they are being censored. That is pure evil.

What do you think this is?

A figment of your over-active imagination?

And where are your "science and facts" that you keep talking about?

3 hours ago, Zool said:

I'm not taking the jab. I have no issue with you taking it. I wish me and my family could just go ahead and live in peace but that isn't possible. The jab-happy death cult is not going to rest until everyone has been stabbed. Next they're going for the children. So it's obvious to me that just hoping to be left alone is not going to work because they've now marginalized anyone who doesn't join the death cult.

You go ahead and get stabbed, not me thanks.

Entirely up to you - all the more for everyone else.

4 minutes ago, Stonker said:

What do you think this is?

A figment of your over-active imagination?

And where are your "science and facts" that you keep talking about?

I'm pretty sure you understand what I mean by public discussion. Surely you don't need me to explain that to you. Same with science. There have been tons of posts with links to evidence, which I am not going to reference here as I don't want to drive this thread off topic.

Topic has been locked as it is clear members have no interest in discussing the actual topic. I can loosely link only 10 out of the last 100 posts directly to the actual topic! It has yet again just turned into another back and forth between Vaccinate or not. 

I just hope the poor man is not so easily forgotten as members seem to have been about the Forum Guidelines. 

Usually I would offer to create a separate topic for you to continue you debate. In this case I suggest you just move across to one of the other 50% of all topics devoted to discussion on Covid-19 or vaccines. Please just try and align your comments directly to the actual topic.

• Thanks 2