News Forum - Doctors say cardiac arrest caused death of man given AstraZeneca booster shot

Thaiger

25 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Apart from the 4.5 million dead you mean ? 

It's a bit like 

- why do I have to wear a seat belt?

- why do I have to wear a helmet?

- why can't my kids play in the road?

- why shouldn't I drink bleach?

I don't see any victims anywhere ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zool said:

I've also seen lost of people with serious harm from the vaccines, saying they "never would have gotten it if they knew this would happen" etc. Many many people.

I wonder if they’re outnumbered by the amount of anti vaxxers who have DIED after bleating on their death beds they wished they had taken the vaccines. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Stonker said:

You can't be "given informed consent"!

No-one can give it TO you - informed consent is what YOU give before you get vaccinated, to say that you're informed and that you're giving your consent.

It's colloquial language and we all understand what is meant by being given informed consent. You're attempting to simply obfuscate the issue here. You have or have been given informed consent only when you have been fully informed with all known information and we are not getting that with these NOT vaccines... 

Upon licensure of the Pfizer vaccine, the FDA authorized a fact sheet to be given to the public, which includes a list of ingredients in the vaccine. This list however doesn’t mention a secret ingredient. What is the secret ingredient? Nobody knows other than Pfizer and the FDA. In the technical documentation that is not intended for general public distribution, the FDA disclosed that this secret ingredient constitutes about 22% of the undiluted vial (0.45 mL of 2 mL) but completely redacted the name of the secret ingredient.

https://www.fda.gov/media/151733/download
https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/20/2021 at 12:34 PM, Stonker said:

I think we've been through this before, so given that your question has zero relevance to the point I've made, which you've quoted, maybe you should try wasting someone else's time instead.

Zero relevance?

You're completely being disingenuous with your entire thread here... case in point. Studies are on-going and multiple booster jabs, just to name one, are indeed an important part of the study process. You or anyone else, including so called experts, are in no position to make such judgements. 

In this example, the study is not completed until March 2024

https://www.fda.gov/media/151733/download

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Zool said:

Semantics. The Pfizer shot that has full FDA approval is not even being administered. You can say what you like but due diligence was not carried out on these experimental vaccines. Nobody knows the long term effects. We are learning the short term effects though, they are useless after about 5 months. Enjoy your booster shots for life!

We talk about long term effects as if the only outcome will be negative, what if the long term effects prove positive, nobody knows yet and until we do know all the conspiracy theories mean nothing. I will enjoy my booster shots the same as my past flu shots if it keeps me out of harms way. If the long term effects are negative then i have no regrets about my decision to have the shots, i am responsible for my own life and i prefer not to listen to conspiracy theories.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stonker said:

Covid and covid vaccines have had way, way more written and published about them than any other virus, illness, vaccine or treatment.  More, readily available, constantly, in the mass media, social media and across the internet, in the news and anywhere else you can think of than anything else in the last two years from Brexit, to the US and national elections, to Afghanistan and space tourism.  More, for longer and in more detail, than 9/11 and the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Not true at all. Anything negative has been completely whitewashed from the public. I've seen online groups of vaccine damaged people that were deleted. The truth about how dangerous these death jabs are has been hidden all along. The mainstream media, are also complicit in the lies. 

If "many, many people" are saying they're "pissed off" because they "didn't know", whose fault is that? 

It's the fault of the government and the healthcare system obviously. 

What more can governments, vaccine manufacturers, or anyone else do to make sure people are better informed, short of having an exam before you get vaccinated?

They can tell the truth about the brutal side effects. They can allow public discussion about "the science". None of that is happening. People who try to speak are labelled "anti-vax" and marginalized and vindicated. There is no discussion.

2 hours ago, stuhan said:

The Pfizer shot that has full FDA approval is not even being administered.

Huh?  What do you think they've been shooting in our arms?

Of course it's being administered.  When the Pfizer emergency vaccine received full approval from the US FDA, it was given a name, Cominarty.

Same formula, same vaccine, they even changed the labels of the old to the new, so yes, it's being administered.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stuhan said:

We talk about long term effects as if the only outcome will be negative, what if the long term effects prove positive, nobody knows yet and until we do know all the conspiracy theories mean nothing. I will enjoy my booster shots the same as my past flu shots if it keeps me out of harms way. If the long term effects are negative then i have no regrets about my decision to have the shots, i am responsible for my own life and i prefer not to listen to conspiracy theories.

There are many respected doctors and scientists speaking out about the future danger of these vaccines(ADE is a huge red flag). They are speaking the language of science so to call them "conspiracy theorists" is rude, boorish and disingenuous.

I'm not taking the jab. I have no issue with you taking it. I wish me and my family could just go ahead and live in peace but that isn't possible. The jab-happy death cult is not going to rest until everyone has been stabbed. Next they're going for the children. So it's obvious to me that just hoping to be left alone is not going to work because they've now marginalized anyone who doesn't join the death cult.

You go ahead and get stabbed, not me thanks.

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Of course it's being administered.  When the Pfizer emergency vaccine received full approval from the US FDA, it was given a name, Cominarty.

Same formula, same vaccine, they even changed the labels of the old to the new, so yes, it's being administered.

Smoke and mirrors. Why did they change the name?

A bit of history. Pfizer, has the spectacular achievement of being issued the largest fine of any pharmaceutical company in the history of modern civilization. The were issued a 2.3 billion dollar fine. Let that sink in.

Also, Pfizer and the FDA have an incestuous relationship. They swap executives routinely. The FDA is responsible for the authorization of the mRNA vaccines. Surely, the executives that came over to the FDA from Pfizer are being completely objective and have the public's well being in mind and not the profits of a pharmaceutical company?

These are not "conspiracy theories". They are facts.

Edited by Zool
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zool said:

They didn't change the name.  They gave it a name for proprietary rights and marketing purposes.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

They didn't change the name.  They gave it a name for proprietary rights and marketing purposes.

OK, now I'm confused, so the name all along was "Cominarty"?

6 minutes ago, Zool said:

OK, now I'm confused, so the name all along was "Cominarty"?

No, it was called "Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine".  They gave it the name "Cominarty" when it received full US FDA approval.

Incidentally, all of your "facts" have nothing to do with the topic at present, they are just the same regurgitation you have been spewing again and again.

Much ado about nothing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

No, it was called "Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine".  They gave it the name "Cominarty" when it received full US FDA approval.

Incidentally, all of your "facts" have nothing to do with the topic at present, they are just the same regurgitation you have been spewing again and again.

Much ado about nothing.

OK, thanks for the correction.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zool said:

A bit of history. Pfizer, has the spectacular achievement of being issued the largest fine of any pharmaceutical company in the history of modern civilization. The were issued a 2.3 billion dollar fine. Let that sink in.

Also, Pfizer and the FDA have an incestuous relationship. They swap executives routinely. The FDA is responsible for the authorization of the mRNA vaccines. Surely, the executives that came over to the FDA from Pfizer are being completely objective and have the public's well being in mind and not the profits of a pharmaceutical company?

These are not "conspiracy theories". They are facts.

EDITED:  Facts in Bold  -  Opinions in Italics

List of largest pharmaceutical settlements - Wikipedia (GlaxoSmithKline is the biggest - many others too). 

(Scott Gottlieb left FDA after 2 years and later he joined the Pfizer's board of directors - he also works in several other roles in the industry - he was working in the Pharamcuetical industry before he joined FDA) 

These are not "conspiracy theories". They are facts.  (They are mostly opinions)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

On August 23, Pfizer-BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine was granted official approval for use in individuals 16 years of age and older by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

With official FDA approval, the company was allowed to start marketing the vaccine with an official name, Comirnaty. Pronounced koe-mir'na-tee, the term was designed to represent a mash-up of the words Covid-19, community, immunity, and mRNA, the technology used in the vaccine, writes Insider's Dr. Catherine Schuster-Bruce, a health reporter and National Health Service medical doctor in the United Kingdom.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/meaning-behind-pfizerbiontechs-vaccine-moniker-comirnaty-180978535/

Just now, BlueSphinx said:

On August 23, Pfizer-BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine was granted official approval for use in individuals 16 years of age and older by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

With official FDA approval, the company was allowed to start marketing the vaccine with an official name, Comirnaty. Pronounced koe-mir'na-tee, the term was designed to represent a mash-up of the words Covid-19, community, immunity, and mRNA, the technology used in the vaccine, writes Insider's Dr. Catherine Schuster-Bruce, a health reporter and National Health Service medical doctor in the United Kingdom.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/meaning-behind-pfizerbiontechs-vaccine-moniker-comirnaty-180978535/

> Obviously there is more to this as the final reports of the 13 - mandatory - studies that Pfizer commits to undertake to determine whether the Pfizer covid-vaccine is indeed 'safe and effective' are often only foreseen to be submitted in 2023, 2024 or even 2027.  See last pages of the attached FDA-document  with the POSTMARKETING REQUIREMENTS.

August 23, 2021 Summary Basis for Regulatory Action - Comirnaty.pdf

6 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

EDITED:  Facts in Bold  -  Opinions in Italics

List of largest pharmaceutical settlements - Wikipedia (GlaxoSmithKline is the biggest - many others too). 

(Scott Gottlieb left FDA after 2 years and later he joined the Pfizer's board of directors - he also works in several other roles in the industry - he was working in the Pharamcuetical industry before he joined FDA) 

These are not "conspiracy theories". They are facts.  (They are mostly opinions)

Haha, corrected again. Thanks Bob. Although you have to wonder about people moving from the FDA to Pfizer, it is a huge flashing red light. You work at the FDA, you approve their products, you get a nice cushy job at Pfizer when you leave the FDA. Major conflict of interest possibilities.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Zool said:

There are many respected doctors and scientists speaking out about the future danger of these vaccines(ADE is a huge red flag). They are speaking the language of science so to call them "conspiracy theorists" is rude, boorish and disingenuous.

I'm not taking the jab. I have no issue with you taking it. I wish me and my family could just go ahead and live in peace but that isn't possible. The jab-happy death cult is not going to rest until everyone has been stabbed. Next they're going for the children. So it's obvious to me that just hoping to be left alone is not going to work because they've now marginalized anyone who doesn't join the death cult.

You go ahead and get stabbed, not me thanks.

That's your opinion and your life, so up to you, even professionals have joined the ranks of conspiracy theories, enjoy your day.

• Like 1

Just now, stuhan said:

That's your opinion and your life, so up to you, even professionals have joined the ranks of conspiracy theories, enjoy your day.

Well I'm guilty of mixing up fact with opinion at times, but not this time. There are many respected doctors and scientists speaking out about the future danger of these vaccines(ADE is a huge red flag). That is a fact. That's not my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrStretch said:

I don't know what went wrong there stretch it was zool who said about pfizer FDA approval not me.

Just now, Zool said:

Well I'm guilty of mixing up fact with opinion at times, but not this time. There are many respected doctors and scientists speaking out about the future danger of these vaccines(ADE is a huge red flag). That is a fact. That's not my opinion.

ok up to you no worries

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, stuhan said:

Instead of using the term 'conspiracy theorist' with its deliberate negative implications, it would be more accurate to call these doctors, scientists and other professionals "whistle blowers".  They are not advocating that we are governed by lizard-people (although many seem to have lost their 'human' character).  But they are so worried about the lies and tricks played on the general population by the continual vax-propaganda, that they cannot but speak up and expose those lies even if that means blowing up their careers and reputation.  

20 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Instead of using the term 'conspiracy theorist' with its deliberate negative implications, it would be more accurate to call these doctors, scientists and other professionals "whistle blowers".  They are not advocating that we are governed by lizard-people (although many seem to have lost their 'human' character).  But they are so worried about the lies and tricks played on the general population by the continual vax-propaganda, that they cannot but speak up and expose those lies even if that means blowing up their careers and reputation.  

Frankly, I think the lizard people could do a much better job than our current leaders.

Edited by Zool
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, stuhan said:

I don't know what went wrong there stretch it was zool who said about pfizer FDA approval not me.

I don't either, because I never quoted any of your posts.

Hey, @paulieweb this seems to happen from time to time, others have raised the same issue.  What's up?

• Like 1