News Forum - Doctors say cardiac arrest caused death of man given AstraZeneca booster shot

Thaiger

4 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Love that picture and seeing him act crazy. 

I think he is giving the shots at Promenada this Thursday ….. hope he selects the right vaccine!

This made me angry: My Thai wife could not register where we live in Korat so she and her sister had to register in Chon Buri at a small hospital who charged everyone 2500B for both shots, so they had to drive all the way there and back + do it again in 3 weeks for shot no 2. When they arrived for the shots hundreds were lined up like cattle,left standing outside in the sun,no water,no chairs,organizing was u/s,no screening, only a few quick i.d checks,no 30 min waiting  time after the jabs,a bloody disgrace,this was just a case of wham bam thank you mam and thanks for your 2500B, my wife complained but it will not get anywhere, if i had been there i would have been arrested for complaining (that's putting it mildly),i don't want her to return but they paid so have no choice, another example of Thai greed even against Thai people.There should be rules for places like this administering vaccines. BLOODY AWFUL .

• Like 5

1 minute ago, stuhan said:

This made me angry: My Thai wife could not register where we live in Korat so she and her sister had to register in Chon Buri at a small hospital who charged everyone 2500B for both shots, so they had to drive all the way there and back + do it again in 3 weeks for shot no 2. When they arrived for the shots hundreds were lined up like cattle,left standing outside in the sun,no water,no chairs,organizing was u/s,no screening, only a few quick i.d checks,no 30 min waiting  time after the jabs,a bloody disgrace,this was just a case of wham bam thank you mam and thanks for your 2500B, my wife complained but it will not get anywhere, if i had been there i would have been arrested for complaining (that's putting it mildly),i don't want her to return but they paid so have no choice, another example of Thai greed even against Thai people.There should be rules for places like this administering vaccines. BLOODY AWFUL .

What vaccine did she get?

Just now, stuhan said:

Sinopharm

You don't have to answer, but just curious. Could she not get the free vaccine (yet) or decided consciously against Sinovac?

On 9/20/2021 at 2:09 PM, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

I think he is giving the shots at Promenada this Thursday ….. hope he selects the right vaccine!

A . B. or C?

Edited by Faz
Image without link removed.
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

You don't have to answer, but just curious. Could she not get the free vaccine (yet) or decided consciously against Sinovac?

She did not want the sinovac only pfizer or sinopharm which were availible for thai's at korat  for free along with sinovac and astra zen when i registered, my registration was successful hers was not and registration has since closed , you had to be very quick to register. So only way was to find another place and all they could find was the hospital in chonburi that had sinopharm.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, stuhan said:

She did not want the sinovac only pfizer or sinopharm which were availible for thai's at korat  for free along with sinovac and astra zen when i registered, my registration was successful hers was not and registration has since closed , you had to be very quick to register. So only way was to find another place and all they could find was the hospital in chonburi that had sinopharm.

The money i can put up with,what really pee'd me off was the terrible conditions,treatment and lack of pre and post vaccination care that you had paid for.Thank you i feel better now🤣

• Like 1

Just now, stuhan said:

The money i can put up with,what really pee'd me off was the terrible conditions,treatment and lack of pre and post vaccination care that you had paid for.Thank you i feel better now🤣

Good you've got that off of your chest 😉

We were lucky here with Pfizer, but also crowding, a few hundred people not physically distancing, no air circulation, management without facemask etc.

We did sit for 30 minutes afterwards though and were given water and a slip with the next appointment date.

And on my way home I didn't see lots of corpses along the road, so I guess that day it worked out okayish 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bob20 said:

We were lucky here with Pfizer, but also crowding, a few hundred people not physically distancing, no air circulation, management without facemask etc.

We did sit for 30 minutes afterwards though and were given water and a slip with the next appointment date.

And on my way home I didn't see lots of corpses along the road, so I guess that day it worked out okayish 🤭

But you need to check your hands, some believe you will grow a sixth finger. I didn't so my typing is still awful

2 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Sinopharm is free...

My wife had hers in an airconditioned shopping mall and will get her second job in an airconditioned shapping mall as well.  Hasn't cost us a thing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Sinopharm is free...

My wife had hers in an airconditioned shopping mall and will get her second job in an airconditioned shapping mall as well.  Hasn't cost us a thing.

Then I've learned something! I thought Sinovac was free and SinoPharm was to be paid. I have two people at reception that definitely paid for it... I thought it was the most expensive one as well. I'll have to check again...

By the way, our event was in a large modern shopping center too, but outside of opening hours, so the aircon wasn't on... And it looked like it was not very well managed by a Swiss organisation.

Still grateful I got jabbed though 🙏

2 hours ago, Bob20 said:

The fact you didn't see any should have raised the question "why am I getting this experimental vaccine there are no covid victims to be seen anywhere".

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Then I've learned something! I thought Sinovac was free and SinoPharm was to be paid. I have two people at reception that definitely paid for it... I thought it was the most expensive one as well. I'll have to check again...

By the way, our event was in a large modern shopping center too, but outside of opening hours, so the aircon wasn't on... And it looked like it was not very well managed by a Swiss organisation.

29 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Sinopharm is free...

They are all free issued by the gov rollout if you can get registered or find another way, thats the problem, or you have to pay,my pfizer shots were free to

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stuhan said:

They are all free issued by the gov rollout if you can get registered or find another way, thats the problem, or you have to pay,my pfizer shots were free to

When I got my first Pfizer they had offerings of AZ, Sinovac and Pfizer, the second time, Sinopharm, Pfizer and AZ...all free.

I believe @stuhan is right, registration is the key.

16 minutes ago, stuhan said:

2 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

When I got my first Pfizer they had offerings of AZ, Sinovac and Pfizer, the second time, Sinopharm, Pfizer and AZ...all free.

I believe @stuhan is right, registration is the key.

Yes, they did pay, but you're correct it was because they could get it done quickly and then didn't have to wait. If it came from "stock to be distributed for free" I'd feel a little off about it though...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bob20 said:

Yes, they did pay, but you're correct it was because they could get it done quickly and then didn't have to wait. If it came from "stock to be distributed for free" I'd feel a little off about it though...

Thankfully the thaiger news are on the ball, they post the registration links. as soon as they are  released, you have to read the news everyday or you can miss your chance. That's where I saw it and registered immediately. 

Just now, stuhan said:

Thankfully the thaiger news are on the ball, they post the registration links. as soon as they are  released, you have to read the news everyday or you can miss your chance. That's where I saw it and registered immediately. 

The staff here is Thai and they're not reading Thaiger. And I havent been looking for SinoPharm ☺️

But point taken 🙏

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 9S_ said:

By all means take the 6th and even 8th shot. 

9 hours ago, Transam said:

I will, if necessary...😉

Many seem to forget that tetanus needs five initial jabs before the ten yearly booster ... or that the flu jab is annual ...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bob20 said:

3 hours ago, stuhan said:

4 hours ago, MrStretch said:

Sinopharm is free...

Sinopharm does have to be paid for and is not "free", as in provided and paid for by the government, unless the government has bought some recently, but it's frequently "free" to the recipient as it's paid for by various Chambers of Commerce, Thai industry and assorted charities.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

Many seem to forget that tetanus needs five initial jabs before the ten yearly booster ... or that the flu jab is annual ...

Do you have the long term studies stating that multiple jabs or mixing multiple jabs is safe?

1 hour ago, 9S_ said:

Do you have the long term studies stating that multiple jabs or mixing multiple jabs is safe?

I think we've been through this before, so given that your question has zero relevance to the point I've made, which you've quoted, maybe you should try wasting someone else's time instead.

• Thanks 1