News Forum - Doctors say cardiac arrest caused death of man given AstraZeneca booster shot

Thaiger

Doctors say a 40 year old man who died after receiving a booster shot of the AstraZeneca vaccine died of cardiac arrest. Prasong Boonkhian was a volunteer rescue worker with the Pathon Borom Rachanusorn Foundation in the central province of Ratchaburi. According to a Bangkok Post report, he was vaccinated with his first dose of Sinovac on June 11, followed by the second Sinovac dose on July 5. Last Friday, he received a booster shot of AstraZeneca. The man’s father, Prasert Boonkhian, says his son started coughing around midnight and his mother found his body at 2am on Saturday morning. […]

The post Doctors say cardiac arrest caused death of man given AstraZeneca booster shot appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Many people die every day ..the news ask the family did he have a vaccine?. if the family say no then its not worth reporting. But if the family say yes he had a vaccination a week ago then the headline is "man dies after vaccine!" You honestly think reporting like this will encourage people to get vaccinated?   

Oh and seems he was booster vaccinated 2.5 months after being fully vaccinated with Sino crap..

• Like 4
  • Cool 1

There was a CNN story that a woman went to a state in the US with a low vaccination rate and got Covid.  Wrap your head around that for a minute.   Meanwhile at least hundreds of people in her own state surely got Covid the same day. 

With the billions of Covid shots around the world,  surely some people have died soon after getting it.  I would wager that statistcally,  some people must have suffered heart attacks while waiting in line to get their shots. 

God, the media sucks. 

• Like 10

He had a blocked coronary artery.

Unless they prove that the booster gave him that blockage, this is a coincidence and nothing more.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

He had a blocked coronary artery.

Unless they prove that the booster gave him that blockage, this is a coincidence and nothing more.

By all means take the 6th and even 8th shot. 

• Like 2

Astra zen has been reported for blood clotting and some countries have stopped using it, further more the mixing of vaccines (MAY) have contributed to his death as he was reported to have no other health problems, (MAY) also have been to soon for a booster norm is 6 months not 2. I have had both shots of Pfizer with no side effects bar a sore arm, so i will only accept a booster of the same vaccine (no pfizer no booster simple). It's entirely up to the individual but i just won't risk it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Naw, AZ mixing with cholesterol has nothing to do with both helping to make a minor or severe clog clot. That would be preposterous thinking that. And I am sure even if it did then no problem as Thais do not eat fried foods, especially ones that are fried with partially or fully hydrogenated cheap cooking oils.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, stuhan said:

It's entirely up to the individual but i just won't risk it.

You're an anti-vaxxer now I see....there is NO RISK from any vaccine or any combination of vaccines in ANY person, and if you question anything you want people to die from covid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, stuhan said:

Astra zen has been reported for blood clotting and some countries have stopped using it, further more the mixing of vaccines (MAY) have contributed to his death as he was reported to have no other health problems, (MAY) also have been to soon for a booster norm is 6 months not 2. I have had both shots of Pfizer with no side effects bar a sore arm, so i will only accept a booster of the same vaccine (no pfizer no booster simple). It's entirely up to the individual but i just won't risk it.

There may actually be an advantage in mixing vaccines to give wider immunity, but I fully agree that that should never be tested on the population as is done here now.

I stick with one as well. Unless at some stage there is clear evidence that another approach would provide for better protection with less risks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Doctors say a 40 year old man who died after receiving a booster shot of the AstraZeneca vaccine died of cardiac arrest.

That’s what did it, the man was shocked he wasn’t getting Sinovac!

• Haha 5

37 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

There may actually be an advantage in mixing vaccines

But I was always told not to mix my drinks ….. 

You could get a #$%@#$ of a hangover afterwards 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

But I was always told not to mix my drinks ….. 

You could get a #$%@#$ of a hangover afterwards 

Can only suggest you don't put that syringe in your mouth when you get your next jab 🤭

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 12:08 PM, Bob20 said:

Can only suggest you don't put that syringe in your mouth when you get your next jab 🤭

Time for my Daily Shot.

Edited by Faz
Image without link removed.
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Hundreds of people drank a glass of water this morning, and will die later today. 

Better stop drinking water?

NEXT!!

If the water was the reason for the deaths , then yes, better stop drinking the water

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

You're an anti-vaxxer now I see....there is NO RISK from any vaccine or any combination of vaccines in ANY person, and if you question anything you want people to die from covid.

Yes, there is a risk when taking the Covid vaccine , that is why you are required to wait at the hospital for 30 minutes after being vaccinated, just to see whether there are any adverse effects 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Yes, there is a risk when taking the Covid vaccine , that is why you are required to wait at the hospital for 30 minutes after being vaccinated, just to see whether there are any adverse effects 

Yeah that 30 minute window is a life saver, so that is why if anything happens in the following 3-5 days afterwards then it is put down as something else.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, stuhan said:

I completely agree

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah that 30 minute window is a life saver, so that is why if anything happens in the following 3-5 days afterwards then it is put down as something else.

Come on HCC 😉, you know they (should) look at the 28 days window, not at 30 minutes. 

I have an incling with the current decline in numbers of reported deaths that something isn't quite right, because 2-3 weeks ago there was no decline in numbers of infections yet either. But I'm sure 117 people were not carried off in body bags from vaccination sites within 30 minutes of being jabbed yesterday... 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Come on HCC 😉, you know they (should) look at the 28 days window, not at 30 minutes. 

Just imagine you having to sit in the Promenada Mall for 28 days after your vaccination! I’m sure Bob will have no problem with it.

• Haha 2

Just now, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Just imagine you having to sit in the Promenada Mall for 28 days after your vaccination! I’m sure Bob will have no problem with it.

Were you supposed to leave Promenada after those 30 minutes on the chair? I'm still there waiting for the next shot on Thursday 🥴

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Were you supposed to leave Promenada after those 30 minutes on the chair? I'm still there waiting for the next shot on Thursday 🥴

Can you move ?

Do your legs still work ?

• Haha 1