Covidiots, anti maskers, anti vaxxers, anti passport, conspiracy believers fighting the police and spread it.

Yinn

9s I asked you a question in an earlier post regarding the immunity in old age you never responded. Is it because you understand old people contact Covid quicker then a younger person and you don't want to accept it so you just deflect the question.

So before it gets locked will the deniers on here explain what has caused the Country as in Thailand to be brought to its knees'e. What has caused the Tourism industry to collapse and why are most hospital beds in Phuket being taken by people who are suddenly needing them. What is the reason behind all this Blue Spynx. Don't cut and paste your answer if you actually answer, and don't  give us the old " According to " tell us your thoughts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zool said:

Right, you should blame the incompetent health care system for that.

Toronto General hospital is one of the top ranked hospitals globally in the world which is where this was at 

The point was the people affected by covid arent just the people dying from the virus

Edited by dj230

4 minutes ago, dj230 said:

Toronto General hospital is one of the top ranked hospitals globally in the world which is where this was at 

The point was the people affected by covid arent just the people dying from the virus

My point was that there is no excuse for the healthcare system to be worn thin so quickly where they are having to decide who gets treatment and who doesn't. It was in a shambles before the pandemic. They haven't spent enough money to increase hospitals, beds etc. while the population has been increasing markedly over the last few decades, they haven't expanded the healthcare system to accommodate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vlad said:

So before it gets locked will the deniers on here explain what has caused the Country as in Thailand to be brought to its knees'e. What has caused the Tourism industry to collapse and why are most hospital beds in Phuket being taken by people who are suddenly needing them. What is the reason behind all this Blue Spynx. Don't cut and paste your answer if you actually answer, and don't  give us the old " According to " tell us your thoughts.

Israel did everything supposedly right but one out of 1253 died. Thailand did not have vaccines until this summer but still faring better, one out of 4700 died so far. The vaccines obviously are not that good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Zool said:

My point was that there is no excuse for the healthcare system to be worn thin so quickly where they are having to decide who gets treatment and who doesn't. It was in a shambles before the pandemic. They haven't spent enough money to increase hospitals, beds etc. while the population has been increasing markedly over the last few decades, they haven't expanded the healthcare system to accommodate.

If one of the top ranked hospitals in the world globally is considered in shambles to you, there's no hospital in the world that could satisfy your quality standards

Edited by dj230

7 minutes ago, dj230 said:

If one of the top ranked hospitals in the world globally is considered in shambles to you, there's no hospital in the world that could satisfy your quality standards

Not when they had lots of time to prepare for the pandemic.

4 hours ago, vlad said:

Not biting... my thoughts and views are addressed in extenso in another thread 

Edited by Andrew Reeve
1st line in the quote removed and last few words in answer have been removed

3 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Not biting... my thoughts and views are addressed in extenso in another thread you. 

So your deflecting as usual and all the members can see what your dong.

1 hour ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Israel did everything supposedly right but one out of 1253 died. Thailand did not have vaccines until this summer but still faring better, one out of 4700 died so far. The vaccines obviously are not that good.

Jackisagoodboy do you seriously believe the figures given out from Thai government ??

25 minutes ago, vlad said:

So your deflecting as usual and all the members can see what your dong.

Dear Lord have merci on me, as the Ruthless Impaler has exposed my 'dong' for all to see...

2 hours ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Could be a reason for that .Israel is a small Country with people living within close proximity to each other and so the virus is more difficult to contain , Thailand is much bigger with much of the population living in sparsely populated Countryside 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My 2 satangs ! I  wear a mask cause I'm forced too. I see hypocrites not wearing masks,while shaming others to wear them, it gives the perception that they are 2 faced and don't care about others!

I take the flu vaccine to reduce the chances of a severe illness ! I also have 2 shots of the Pvax for the same reason.

I'm totally against the righteous who condem,mock,shame people for believing ,inspiring and consenting to choice !

You can't control others only yourself ! I see GOVT as Tyrannical in the impositions 

to mandate/control  one's freedom's,choices,to decide what's right for them as individuals  !

I  take offense to the word covidiots !

PS These protests are nothing in comparison to the riots during the summer of love! Nobody dares to question that mother of mother super spreader events in relation to destruction and covid spreading

Edited by riclag
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wrong.
Loons and covidiots protest in Israel= high death rate.

country with many loons= high death.

BREAKING.... Australia 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Yinn said:

oh. Now I understand what he talk about.

The stolen USA election. Ok Thankyou. Yes the same as Thailand (if it true) 

Sorry I misunderstand. I think before he complain anti mask, anti vax, anti lockdown, conspiracy loon tinfoil hat same like video I post OP. 

Sorry 9s. Wish you win democracy same Sir. 

I think you not misunderstood, he is a fanatic

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Problem is Yinn that as right as you are with what you said here, people really only care about themselves and not others.  My rights, My life, My way or the highway is the ideology they believe in.  It is why at X'mas time when there are grand opening sales people will fight with each other to get one of a number of limited products being sold while with vaccines being given away few want them who have the same mindset.  Of course that's my view but I have watched it play out time and time again.  How about the Hi-So's who wanted a vaccine and then flew off to the US to get it free and then flaunt it on IG or FB or other social media rubbing it in to the face of those who wanted a vaccination here in Thailand but the Government did not roll it out fast enough or buy it soon enough, and therefore why the public is infuriated with this government for not taking care of them while the rest of the western countries ingrates only want to fight about being forced to wear a mask or take a vaccine they have been led to believe by the misanthropes and misinformation dealing folks that is part of a Plandemic and population control vaccine. 

I love Cold War Steve he sums up complicated arguments in a single photoshopped picture. 

cws.thumb.jpeg.7768b7412bf61f783789ebd9be87bdbe.jpeg

• Haha 1

-Covidiots, anti maskers, anti vaxxers, anti passport, conspiracy believers fighting the police and spread it.-

Oh my, my.  Our world never ever had so horrible pandemic.

Could you imagine death rate in India already reached 1% of infected.

It's just something unbelievable.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/

But in near fully vaccinated Israel situation much, much better. Death rate there already 0.7%.

Everybody can see the difference. I hope next 7 shots they get will bring situation to absolute zero. They will not sick something never and ever.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/

It's sad to say but situation in Thailand looks very dangerous too. 1% :(.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/thailand/

But I hope Holly Vaccination will save us all soon.

• Haha 2

Just now, Del_SoL said:

-Covidiots, anti maskers, anti vaxxers, anti passport, conspiracy believers fighting the police and spread it.-

Oh my, my.  Our world never ever had so horrible pandemic.

Could you imagine death rate in India already reached 1% of infected.

It's just something unbelievable.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/

But in near fully vaccinated Israel situation much, much better. Death rate there already 0.7%.

Everybody can see the difference. I hope next 7 shots they get will bring situation to absolute zero. They will not sick something never and ever.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/

It's sad to say but situation in Thailand looks very dangerous too. 1% :(.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/thailand/

But I hope Holly Vaccination will save us all soon.

Yes, there is another Covidiot on the ignore list

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The deniers on this forum should stick to there little corner and not try and influence the one's on here who like a good debate. Any new or old members can plainly see these conspirators are not interested in debating instead they Duck and Dive any questions put to them. For instance there Commander was asked by me what has caused the Thai Tourism sector to collapse instead of replying he simply said he will not bite as though i was fishing. A clear swerve, then another member of his club was asked by me are older people more susceptible to colds and infections due to there immunity system wearing out. Again no response. Another thread destined to the locker because of these who can't resist ruining  threads with there Anti message.  One more thread i will not debate on again.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, vlad said:

The deniers on this forum should stick to there little corner and not try and influence the one's on here who like a good debate. Any new or old members can plainly see these conspirators are not interested in debating instead they Duck and Dive any questions put to them. For instance there Commander was asked by me what has caused the Thai Tourism sector to collapse instead of replying he simply said he will not bite as though i was fishing. A clear swerve, then another member of his club was asked by me are older people more susceptible to colds and infections due to there immunity system wearing out. Again no response. Another thread destined to the locker because of these who can't resist ruining  threads with there Anti message.  One more thread i will not debate on again.

I notice many here scared to respond to the FDA pulling the booster shots.  Let's see how you can spin that one... 

Edited by billywillyjones
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

I notice many here scared to reapond to the FDA pulling the booster shots.  Let's see how you can spin that one... 

You make it sound like the FDA are against vaccination  -  which they are not.

The FDA concluded that "for most people" the existing vaccination programme provided adequate protection against the worst effects of Covid..

Constantly evaluating is what good administrators do.

In the UK the administrators feel differently:-

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58550833