Covidiots, anti maskers, anti vaxxers, anti passport, conspiracy believers fighting the police and spread it.

Yinn

15 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I try to help them understand. But they only care themself. Me, me, me. “Rights” and freedumb.
The virus not care about “human rights”. 

You are wrong. Most of the people I know that are not taking the 'vaccine', are not trying to impose their will on other people. We just want to be left alone to live our lives. The problem is that we aren't being left alone. We are losing our jobs, losing our ability to go shopping, to fly on an airplane, to concerts, to the pub etc. The people you are seeing on the street have had enough and they are willing to risk everything to stop this madness. You cannot treat people like second class citizens and remove their rights and expect them to go away and die quietly. They wouldn't be protesting if they hadn't been pushed to the margins of society.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

The “farang” countries have this anti vaxxer/ anti masker freedumbers. Minority, most is sensible. 
But have these freedumbers make the death rate so high. 
Death rate is the most important way to measure

Old people die from Covid. 

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

The freedumbers make people sick

This thing came from CHYNA

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

The freedumbers make business people loose their business. 
The freedumbers make people loose job. 
Freedumbe

No the tyrants do this. Hence all of my fellow Patriots fighting against tyranny

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

Look the countrys with high death rate. Have a lot of freedumbers. 

And lockdowns helped? You can enjoy your lockdown. Stay home all day but leave the rest of us out of it. And when my brothers and sisters can bathe in the Grace of freedom we know it was because of the few brave Patriots who led the charge. 

By all means wallow at home and look out the window.

Edited by Faz
Image without link removed.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Listen to doctor expert. 
Not listen loon on internet.

Hahah, "microchip", "lizard people". Notice he isn't having an actual conversation with a so-called "anti-vaxxer". Is he afraid to actually sit down and have an open conversation with people who are refusing to take the vaccine? I think so.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

For the determination of the infection fatility rate in the different age-categories, the WHO published % figures are accurate till 2 figures after the comma.  A 100% infection fatality rate in the 0 - 19 age category does NOT mean that there are NO deaths in that category (see your example).  It means that the risk of dying from covid-19 infection when between 0 -19 years of age is LESS than 1 in 99,995 and so that result is rendered as 100,00 % infection recovery rate or ZERO fatalities. 

That 4-year old dying from covid-19 is the proverbial 'one' than succumbed, while more than 20.000 in that age-category survived covid-infection.

I can't believe you actually have to explain this.... (sigh)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Zool said:

And I left Canada for the opposite reason, because there isn't enough of this there. Most people are mindless sheep there and are happy to live in tyranny. My grandfather, who fought in WW2, is probably rolling in his grave, seeing Canada become a Marxist ****hole.

You might have left a while ago because this is a lot of the population now. Most of the “mindless sheep” are those who don’t rely on the government to support them. Which is completely fine if one does, but calling people "mindless sheep" because they choose not to, is pretty much a majority of Canada now.

It's hard to spend the days protesting when you have a job

Edited by dj230
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Zool said:

And I left Canada for the opposite reason, because there isn't enough of this there. Most people are mindless sheep there and are happy to live in tyranny. My grandfather, who fought in WW2, is probably rolling in his grave, seeing Canada become a Marxist ****hole.

I hear you!

Edited by Faz
Image without link removed.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Zool said:

You are wrong. Most of the people I know that are not taking the 'vaccine', are not trying to impose their will on other people. We just want to be left alone to live our lives. The problem is that we aren't being left alone. We are losing our jobs, losing our ability to go shopping, to fly on an airplane, to concerts, to the pub etc. The people you are seeing on the street have had enough and they are willing to risk everything to stop this madness. You cannot treat people like second class citizens and remove their rights and expect them to go away and die quietly. They wouldn't be protesting if they hadn't been pushed to the margins of society.

Same why we ban smoking cigarettes in airplane, concerts, pub etc. 

Because it make other people sick. Selfish.

The smokers should fight the police? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

freedumb. 

Fighting the police with no mask, yelling and spitting together will help the situation? Stupid. 
make the situation be worse, not improve.
The same people last year protest no mask. Then protest lockdown. Now protest not want vaccine.
Some people like protest everything. For what? 
Loons. 

Anyway, Thailand not have this anti mask, anti vaccine protest. If foreigner want come Thailand must have vaccine. So this loons can not come.
good.

Interesting word salad

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I have to agree with you 100% on this as well.  My daughter is a Surgical ICU Nurse Practitioner working in a Covid unit.  She worked in Jacksonville Florida for the first year of the Pandemic and watched it start and fill her ICU many times again and again. They had to create an entire extra wing of negative pressure rooms just to stay afloat, but at the cost of taking beds away from other patients.  She now works on the west coast as a Traveling nurse and is seeing just how different things are with those vaccinated and those not. 

Yea, that was another huge issue, Canada had a short stint with the first wave where cancer patients were getting their surgeries postponed to make room for covid patients. 

I can't imagine the feeling of having cancer and then knowing you have your surgery delayed. A kid in a bed next to me had bladder cancer, his surgery was delayed and instead of being able to save his bladder they had to remove it completely. He was told he has to use a bag hooked up to his insides the rest of his life to pee, was heart wrenching to hear. They didn't know they had to remove the whole bladder until they were mid-surgery, so he woke up completely surprised this had happened.

Edited by dj230
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

The “farang” countries have this anti vaxxer/ anti masker freedumbers. Minority, most is sensible. 
But have these freedumbers make the death rate so high. 
Death rate is the most important way to measure.

The freedumbers make people sick. The freedumbers kill people.

The freedumbers make business people loose their business. 
The freedumbers make people loose job. 
Freedumbers only care themself. Selfish. me, me, me. 

Look the countrys with high death rate. Have a lot of freedumbers. 

384976EB-633E-4D4C-A7B9-A2E9F3CDB313.jpeg

If a picture is worth a thousand word this is dyslexic

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

I try to help them understand. But they only care themself. Me, me, me. “Rights” and freedumb.
The virus not care about “human rights”. 

These Covid anti-vax threads make me grateful for the ignore user option.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Your "ban" argument was limited to certain places, not a complete denial of it.

And I am double Vaxxed and been tested negative 5 times in 6 weeks just to get to Thailand. So my shield is in place. Everyone else does not bother me.

Edited by Faz
image without link removed.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

a ver funny thing

on 1 side we have ppl against vac

on the other side ppl voting for vac

both sides do have their info from media. 

so basically none have their own opinion and both are extremists.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 9S_ said:

Red herring: used by people who don’t debate the substance of the argument. Usually used to distract.

Nice. 

Here is another resource to quickly identify what tactics people use to avoid the central point.

It saves hours of typing, while publicly demonstrating the fallacy in a persons argument.

I also use it to evaluate my own arguments so Im as sure as I can be that my current belief is the best one for the moment.

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies (yourlogicalfallacyis.com)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

These Covid anti-vax threads make me grateful for the ignore user option.

I wouldn’t know. I would never have the impulse to use it. But you do you

Edited by 9S_
Typos
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Because it make other people sick. Selfish.

The smokers should fight the police? 

Problem is Yinn that as right as you are with what you said here, people really only care about themselves and not others.  My rights, My life, My way or the highway is the ideology they believe in.  It is why at X'mas time when there are grand opening sales people will fight with each other to get one of a number of limited products being sold while with vaccines being given away few want them who have the same mindset.  Of course that's my view but I have watched it play out time and time again.  How about the Hi-So's who wanted a vaccine and then flew off to the US to get it free and then flaunt it on IG or FB or other social media rubbing it in to the face of those who wanted a vaccination here in Thailand but the Government did not roll it out fast enough or buy it soon enough, and therefore why the public is infuriated with this government for not taking care of them while the rest of the western countries ingrates only want to fight about being forced to wear a mask or take a vaccine they have been led to believe by the misanthropes and misinformation dealing folks that is part of a Plandemic and population control vaccine. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

I wouldn’t know. I would never have the impulse to use it. But you do you

Well said!

The use of an ignore list demonstrates a closed mind. You will find most of the pro-mandates types use this a lot

Open minds  never need an ignore list as they want to hear all opinions.

• Like 3

Further posts have been removed or edited.

Please post as per the FG's.

1. All text and posted content, must align to the topic and/or the first post under that topic. Post must be accompanied by a personal comment & link (URL) to any source for verification.

2. Sources must be publicly available (i.e., not from a “member’s only” website). Links must be checked by Members before posting to ensure they are valid.

3. Members are not to insert more than two relevant image files – pictures or videos, per post. Moderators may use their discretion and DELETE any image files that do not comply or are deemed offensive as per Forum Guidelines.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 9S_ said:

Old people die from Covid. 

This thing came from CHYNA

No the tyrants do this. Hence all of my fellow Patriots fighting against tyranny

And lockdowns helped? You can enjoy your lockdown. Stay home all day but leave the rest of us out of it. And when my brothers and sisters can bathe in the Grace of freedom we know it was because of the few brave Patriots who led the charge. 

By all means wallow at home and look out the window.

Just for your edification todays Thailand's deaths and the percentage of under 60's who died is 30% sure the larger percentage of deaths is the 60 and over group, but then you have that 30% of the younger folks dying.  One then wonders why people want to get vaccinated so they can travel and reduce the possibility of dying.

"Today there were 106 deaths in #Thailand 64 males & 42 females Burmese (3) Age range is 28-96 years 70% of deaths aged 60+ Most deaths in Bangkok (22)"

https://twitter.com/ThaiNewsReports/status/1439826883156213763

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Problem is Yinn that as right as you are with what you said here, people really only care about themselves and not others.  My rights, My life, My way or the highway is the ideology they believe in.  It is why at X'mas time when there are grand opening sales people will fight with each other to get one of a number of limited products being sold while with vaccines being given away few want them who have the same mindset.  Of course that's my view but I have watched it play out time and time again.  How about the Hi-So's who wanted a vaccine and then flew off to the US to get it free and then flaunt it on IG or FB or other social media rubbing it in to the face of those who wanted a vaccination here in Thailand but the Government did not roll it out fast enough or buy it soon enough, and therefore why the public is infuriated with this government for not taking care of them while the rest of the western countries ingrates only want to fight about being forced to wear a mask or take a vaccine they have been led to believe by the misanthropes and misinformation dealing folks that is part of a Plandemic and population control vaccine. 

Nobody is 'infuriated.' Reconciled, disappointed, yes, but few get 'infuriated' about something that'll happen sooner or later.

2 hours ago, dj230 said:

Yea, that was another huge issue, Canada had a short stint with the first wave where cancer patients were getting their surgeries postponed to make room for covid patients. 

I can't imagine the feeling of having cancer and then knowing you have your surgery delayed. A kid in a bed next to me had bladder cancer, his surgery was delayed and instead of being able to save his bladder they had to remove it completely. He was told he has to use a bag hooked up to his insides the rest of his life to pee, was heart wrenching to hear. They didn't know they had to remove the whole bladder until they were mid-surgery, so he woke up completely surprised this had happened.

Right, you should blame the incompetent health care system for that.

28 minutes ago, Faz said:

3. Members are not to insert more than two relevant image files – pictures or videos, per post.

Sorry about that, did not know about that one.

2 hours ago, dj230 said:

You might have left a while ago because this is a lot of the population now. Most of the “mindless sheep” are those who don’t rely on the government to support them. Which is completely fine if one does, but calling people "mindless sheep" because they choose not to, is pretty much a majority of Canada now.

It's hard to spend the days protesting when you have a job

I read this 3 times and I still have no idea what you are trying to say.