Covidiots, anti maskers, anti vaxxers, anti passport, conspiracy believers fighting the police and spread it.

Yinn

17 minutes ago, Yinn said:

No need argument. You are in Thailand, wear a mask when you leave your house please. We have no anti masker protest for you join together. 
Good boy.

But there is a pro-democracy protests which is akin to what those brave Patriots in other countries are doing. 

They’re all fighting for freedom in their own ways

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, dj230 said:

I know 0 people whos parents died from pneumonia, although I know people who have gotten pneumonia, including my parents and myself. Meanwhile covid has been around for 2 years and I know a few friend's parents who've died from it and also people who have gotten Covid.

At this point you're just twisting your argument from the actual issue which is covid, to what does the word "pandemic" really mean. But if people I know are getting it and friends parent's are dying, that's good enough for me to take it seriously. 

Imagine if your grandparents could have been alive today if there were better measures that prevented them from getting pneumonia because that's exactly what the world is trying to prevent with covid.

There's no true pandemic... nothing to twist around about that. Believe whatever you want to believe. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, dj230 said:

I know 0 people whos parents died from pneumonia, although I know people who have gotten pneumonia, including my parents and myself. Meanwhile covid has been around for 2 years and I know a few friend's parents who've died from it and also people who have gotten Covid.

Well crap. You just proved us all wrong and nailed it. You know 0 people who died from flu but know a few friends parents who died from covid. That's a slam dunk sir. I humbly retract any and everything I said. Covid is obviously turrible according to your scientific statistics and large sample size.

;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 9S_ said:

But there is a pro-democracy protests which is akin to what those brave Patriots in other countries are doing. 

They’re all fighting for freedom in their own ways

Yes, with mask on, vaccinated and in cars to stop the Covid spreader.

7 hours ago, Americanbob said:

when you step out on your porch without a mask to see the zombie apocalypse.

Zombie apocalypse is FICTION. 
This is real pandemic. Not same in the TV show. Imagination 

5 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Zombie apocalypse is FICTION. 
This is real pandemic. Not same in the TV show. Imagination 

You don't say ,  glad you explained that to us on here🤣

8 hours ago, dj230 said:

Im calling BS, I have friends whos parents/grandparents died from Covid 

I've been in the hospital plenty of times the past year and every time the surgeons/doctors/nurses have all said how serious the pandemic was. They actually get pretty upset/pissed off if you even mention anything about covid not being serious, so I am surprised you're working the front lines. 

I have to agree with you 100% on this as well.  My daughter is a Surgical ICU Nurse Practitioner working in a Covid unit.  She worked in Jacksonville Florida for the first year of the Pandemic and watched it start and fill her ICU many times again and again. They had to create an entire extra wing of negative pressure rooms just to stay afloat, but at the cost of taking beds away from other patients.  She now works on the west coast as a Traveling nurse and is seeing just how different things are with those vaccinated and those not. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, 9S_ said:

If they want better vaccines then why are they holding up three fingers?

If they want better vaccines then why are is their slogan is to replace the prime minister?

If they want better vaccines then why is Thailand’s national animal the Buffalo and not the elephant?

If they want better vaccines, why do they call themselves pro-democracy activist or their movement is billed as pro-democracy

If they want better vaccines then why did Facebook forward the pro-democracy leaders Facebook messages to the government?

If they want better vaccines why are they using the color red?

If they want better vaccines then why are they using ducks?

If they want better vaccines? Then why are they risking their lives, surely pro-democracy is a cause worth dying for

If they want better vaccines then why rally around a pro-democracy monument?

It only took 3% of colonists to defeat an Empire. 

Love and support to all the Patriots around the world fighting for their freedoms

You need serious help.

12 hours ago, MrStretch said:

And young people do, too.

The older are more likely to suffer from severe Covid 19, as are people with certain underlying conditions, but even young people die from it...and more will be seen as kids go back to school, and restrictions are lifted.

According to the latest figures of the World Health Organisation the risk of dying from covid-19 when you are in the age bracket of 0 to 19 years old is ZERO.  Yes, you read that correct: a 100% recovery rate.   And when between 20 and 29 years of age your risk of dying from covid-19 is 1 in 10.000, so a 99,99 % recovery rate.

This as good as 100% covid-survival rate for young people is not so 'amazing' considering that the overall mortality rate of covid is only 0,2%, so 1 in 500 over all age categories. 

Vaccinating those in that 0 - 29 category does NOT serve the purpose of 'protecting' them, and knowing that both vaccinated and unvaccinated can spead the virus when infected it becomes even more incomprehensible why we are hell-bound on jabbing them with the potential short-term adverse vaccine-effects and the yet unknown long-term effects.

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I have to agree with you 100% on this as well.  My daughter is a Surgical ICU Nurse Practitioner working in a Covid unit.  She worked in Jacksonville Florida for the first year of the Pandemic and watched it start and fill her ICU many times again and again. They had to create an entire extra wing of negative pressure rooms just to stay afloat, but at the cost of taking beds away from other patients.  She now works on the west coast as a Traveling nurse and is seeing just how different things are with those vaccinated and those not. 

Unfortunately, the subject of vaccines has only become the source of arguments and logic goes out the door. Over the past year we have been told by leaders in  US(sic) not to trust, to follow the science, threats of mandates etc. Lots of contradictions.

Meanwhile Thailand was very slow on procuring enough vaccines and is playing catch up. Because the Thai public is demanding more (vaccines) things are improving. Hope they keep it up and everyone that wants protection gets it.

I got a vaccine at the government hospital. They were well organized and did a great job.

8 hours ago, Yinn said:

No need argument. You are in Thailand, wear a mask when you leave your house please. We have no anti masker protest for you join together. 
Good boy.

I agree to wear a mask when you are near other unknown people. But to say you should wear one when in the car with your wife, or when I am walking my dog completely alone, is taking it a bit too far. Masks are to stop you, the wearer, from giving Covid to other people by your spittle. It is NOT to protect the wearer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, dj230 said:

and...this is one of the reasons I decided to leave canada, believe it or not this is actually quite mild in terms of the stupidity i've seen there

And I left Canada for the opposite reason, because there isn't enough of this there. Most people are mindless sheep there and are happy to live in tyranny. My grandfather, who fought in WW2, is probably rolling in his grave, seeing Canada become a Marxist ****hole.

• Like 2

It's a shame to see all of us get so divided on these issues. mutual respect for one's decision seems ages gone.

perhaps, when all our freedom is gone, we'll be pondering where we took the wrong turn.

Love to you all ❤️.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

I agree to wear a mask when you are near other unknown people. But to say you should wear one when in the car with your wife, or when I am walking my dog completely alone, is taking it a bit too far. Masks are to stop you, the wearer, from giving Covid to other people by your spittle. It is NOT to protect the wearer.

It is a highly contested issue.  You are correct that mask-wearing does NOT protect the wearer, and it actually exposes the wearer to risk of infections as the mask works as a petri-dish of bacteria. 

The societal damage of the continual reminder by mask-wearing that everybody is a potential spreader, is far greater than the minute possible spread-reduction by an infected person.  That said, I am wearing the damn thing when entering a shop or super-market.  This in spite of my conviction (and the scientific evidence backing up that stance) that masks are totally useless for curbing the spread.  But I do not want to heighten the stress-level in those that believe it is useful, and hence I wear that thing and take it off the minute (actually the second) I leave the shop.  Where I live you are luckily not fined or reprimanded when not wearing it outside...

Too many small data points here and there all point that there are a lot of serious vaccine injuries, especially among young adults. Doctors are more or less pressurized to not to report any vaccine injuries because of "vaccine hesitancy" and "greater good". 

Add to that, just yesterday one friend told me that his friend, a triathlon type of athletic, got probably a brain clot from Moderna 1st shot, two days after the shot. Feeling weak, speech difficulties, then seizures and temporarily almost his whole body paralyzed. Lost conscience for a while. They thought he was a goner.

He got lucky, was rushed to ER but the clot probably dissolved on its own and he recovered. So it was only temporarily but still what a wild ride that must have been. Yeah, I could be just a negative lottery magnet for friends or these serious incidents are much more common than most government officials worldwide are willing to admit.

One thing is sure he won't be taking the second shot!

Edited by JackIsAGoodBoy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

According to the latest figures of the World Health Organisation the risk of dying from covid-19 when you are in the age bracket of 0 to 19 years old is ZERO.  Yes, you read that correct: a 100% recovery rate.

Er, 100% mean zero death 0-19.

Not true. Is lie. Yes, you read that correct: a lie.

eg 

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/4-year-old-dies-from-covid-19-infection-becoming-youngest-person-to-die-from-the-virus-in-riverside-county/

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Yinn said:

Unbelievable. Selfish people.

Canada 

Australia 

Note: 2 additional videos, one for an event in France and another in Germany have been deleted to allow post to meet requirements under Forum Rules - Moderator

Thanks for posting these videos.

It shows  that there are an ever growing number of people who are against mandatory vaccines.

You call it stupid, we call it freedom.

Why are you against choice when  the vaccines are supposed to stop you getting covid?

Oh... wait... they dont!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Yinn said:

For the determination of the infection fatility rate in the different age-categories, the WHO published % figures are accurate till 2 figures after the comma.  A 100% infection fatality rate in the 0 - 19 age category does NOT mean that there are NO deaths in that category (see your example).  It means that the risk of dying from covid-19 infection when between 0 -19 years of age is LESS than 1 in 99,995 and so that result is rendered as 100,00 % infection recovery rate or ZERO fatalities. 

That 4-year old dying from covid-19 is the proverbial 'one' than succumbed, while more than 20.000 in that age-category survived covid-infection.

20 minutes ago, AdamX said:

You call it stupid, we call it freedom.

freedumb. 

Fighting the police with no mask, yelling and spitting together will help the situation? Stupid. 
make the situation be worse, not improve.
The same people last year protest no mask. Then protest lockdown. Now protest not want vaccine.
Some people like protest everything. For what? 
Loons. 

Anyway, Thailand not have this anti mask, anti vaccine protest. If foreigner want come Thailand must have vaccine. So this loons can not come.
good.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Yinn said:

freedumb. 

Fighting the police with no mask, yelling and spitting together will help the situation? Stupid. 
make the situation be worse, not improve.
The same people last year protest no mask. Then protest lockdown. Now protest not want vaccine.
Some people like protest everything. For what? 
Loons. 

Anyway, Thailand not have this anti mask, anti vaccine protest. If foreigner want come Thailand must have vaccine. So this loons can not come.
good.

Don't waste your breath.

As somebody said "If you try and argue with idiots, they will simply bring you down to their level  -  then beat you on experience"

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Yinn said:

good.

This isn't true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

Don't waste your breath.

As somebody said "If you try and argue with idiots, they will simply bring you down to their level  -  then beat you on experience"

I try to help them understand. But they only care themself. Me, me, me. “Rights” and freedumb.
The virus not care about “human rights”. 

• Like 2