Covidiots, anti maskers, anti vaxxers, anti passport, conspiracy believers fighting the police and spread it.

Yinn

1 hour ago, LoongFred said:

The whole vax or vax deny has turned toxic. I really don’t care. If you don’t want it it good because someone who want it can get it. It’s generous of you. But, I don’t buy your arguments. I have  a right to my opinions as you do. 

If you come down with covid it’s your problem other mine. Personal choice and personal responsibility.

Thanks for taking one for team. Let us know what happens in five years. I hear those who have myocarditis have a survival rate of 50%. Dont worry I’m sure the long term studies proving the vaccines safety will be released by then!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yinn said:

oh. Now I understand what he talk about.

The stolen USA election. Ok Thankyou. Yes the same as Thailand (if it true) 

Sorry I misunderstand. I think before he complain anti mask, anti vax, anti lockdown, conspiracy loon tinfoil hat same like video I post OP. 

Sorry 9s. Wish you win democracy same Sir. 

Except (my irony may have gone undetected) the US election wasn't stolen whereas the Thai one most certainly was. The guys and gals who are most likely to believe that the US election was stolen are the ones most anti-vax , anti-mask and the ones who are dying the most of the so-called Fox virus. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MrStretch said:

That's "rebut".  Then, rebut it line by line as expected in a civid debate.  "rebuttal" is a noun, "rebut" is the verb.

Red herring: used by people who don’t debate the substance of the argument. Usually used to distract.

Please rebut line by line

If they want better vaccines then why are they holding up three fingers?

If they want better vaccines then why are is their slogan is to replace the prime minister?

If they want better vaccines then why is Thailand’s national animal the Buffalo and not the elephant?

If they want better vaccines, why do they call themselves pro-democracy activist or their movement is billed as pro-democracy

If they want better vaccines then why did Facebook forward the pro-democracy leaders Facebook messages to the government?

If they want better vaccines why are they using the color red?

If they want better vaccines then why are they using ducks?

If they want better vaccines? Then why are they risking their lives, surely pro-democracy is a cause worth dying for

If they want better vaccines then why rally around a pro-democracy monument?

It only took 3% of colonists to defeat an Empire. 

Love and support to all the Patriots around the world fighting for their freedoms

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Thanks for taking one for team. Let us know what happens in five years. I hear those who have myocarditis have a survival rate of 50%. Dont worry I’m sure the long term studies proving the vaccines safety will be released by then!

Man up sir it's only a small prick no worse than a ladyboy's embrace.😄

1 minute ago, billybob said:

Except (my irony may have gone undetected) the US election wasn't stolen whereas the Thai one most certainly was. The guys and gals who are most likely to believe that the US election was stolen are the ones most anti-vax , anti-mask and the ones who are dying the most of the so-called Fox virus. 

I never said anything about stolen elections so why bring it up? Please keep it on topic. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, billybob said:

anti-vax , anti-mask

The only politicians on record doubting the efficacy of vaccines is Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2021/09/14/biden_has_never_been_honest_about_the_trump_vaccines_146397.html

The ones who are not vaccinated, in the US are blacks and LatinX. Hardly Trump supporters. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Ad Hominem: Usually used by people who have nothing of value to add to a discussion. Please refrain from using them in debates. 

Not aimed at you personally 95_

Man, if there's one thing I regret in the last 10 years. It's not the NGOs turning the word 'prostitution' into 'human trafficking', it's not cancel culture, Twitter attacks, useless wars, printing trillions of dollars, global warming and the Coronavirus etc.. Instead it's that the internet has promoted logical fallacies

https://thebestschools.org/magazine/15-logical-fallacies-know/

Basically giving every person that doesn't have the word-smithing or cognitive ability to defend themselves to denote someone else's post as a particular 'label' and try to undermine it.

Please, for the love of god - stop with the strawman, hasty generalization, red herring fallacy, false dilemma, and all the rest. Just think for yourself, chances are your head won't explode, and if nothing else you won't sound like a douche.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Yinn said:

Unbelievable. Selfish people.

Unbelievable that people like you understand nothing of how the world really is....

I think that the protesters are right in fighting back against the vaccines being mandatory, and fighting back against the "passports" practically forcing people to get vaccinated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Red herring: used by people who don’t debate the substance of the argument. Usually used to distract.

Please rebut line by line

If they want better vaccines then why are they holding up three fingers?

If they want better vaccines then why are is their slogan is to replace the prime minister?

If they want better vaccines then why is Thailand’s national animal the Buffalo and not the elephant?

If they want better vaccines, why do they call themselves pro-democracy activist or their movement is billed as pro-democracy

If they want better vaccines then why did Facebook forward the pro-democracy leaders Facebook messages to the government?

If they want better vaccines why are they using the color red?

If they want better vaccines then why are they using ducks?

If they want better vaccines? Then why are they risking their lives, surely pro-democracy is a cause worth dying for

If they want better vaccines then why rally around a pro-democracy monument?

It only took 3% of colonists to defeat an Empire. 

Love and support to all the Patriots around the world fighting for their freedoms

Ok line 1 - the three fingers are a desire for 'true' democracy where the Thai government for better or worse represents the true feelings of the Thai people  rather than a coup inspired army gerrymandered system they currently have. Borrowed from the movie Hunger Games.

Democratic accountability could have ensured wiser heads had prevailed early on in choosing vaccines and programs to engage with. Like COVAX ,like accepting an offer of free vaccines from India , or partnering with AZ from their current vaccine production facility in Saraburi rather than the eventual choice which I believe has yet to produce domestically.  2nd line see previous. 

The Red which is not universally the color of the pro-democracy movement is that of the Thaksin supporting redshirts to whom the student have common current purpose but not necessarily common goals. 

Yellow inflatable ducks were used to protect demonstrators from water cannons a few months back in the large scale student led pro-democracy demos. they have cop-opted and subverted yellow the color of the royalist supporters. 

The colonists were armed to their teeth and fought on their home territory. The pro-democracy movement is by and large a peaceful one seeking change by a fair ballot rather than the bullett. All power to their elbows.

Edited by billybob

39 minutes ago, Freeduhdumb said:

I'm on the so called "frontlines" of this so called "Pandemic" as a U.S. licensed Critical Care Paramedic and I work globally... You need to understand there is no true "Pandemic." You can believe or not believe me up to you... but let me suggest that you simply turn off whatever MSM news source you think you are getting credible information from and go outside and look for yourself... there's no Pandemic. 

Btw, many of those "protestors" many instigating/advocating for the removal of the current Thai leadership are agent provacateurs.... dig a little deeper beyond your the MSM B.S. you have clearly succumbed to... 

Im calling BS, I have friends whos parents/grandparents died from Covid 

I've been in the hospital plenty of times the past year and every time the surgeons/doctors/nurses have all said how serious the pandemic was. They actually get pretty upset/pissed off if you even mention anything about covid not being serious, so I am surprised you're working the front lines. 

Edited by dj230
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, billybob said:

Ok line 1 - the three fingers are a desire for 'true' democracy where the Thai government for better or worse represents the true feelings of the Thai people  rather than a coup inspired army gerrymandered system they currently have

Exactly!

2 minutes ago, billybob said:

Like COVAX ,like accepting an offer of free vaccines from India , or partnering with AZ from their current vaccine production facility in Saraburi rather than the eventual choice which I believe has yet to produce domestically

No I respectfully disagree. You’re conflating desires for democracy with desires for vaccines. If you throw that symbol up nobody is going to think you want vaccines. They’re going to think you want democrat. The fact that the symbol precedes the desire vaccines proves that. 

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

2nd line see previous.

What is the primary goal, the main reason to remove the prime minister? Is it (a) vaccines or (b) restore democracy from an illegal coup. It’s B

5 minutes ago, billybob said:

The Red which is not universally the color of the pro-democracy movement is that of the Thaksin supporting redshirts to whom the student have common current purpose but not necessarily common goals.

No. There’s a reason why they wear red. I won’t say it here because it will run afoul with Thai laws but it’s considered opposite of a certain color. 

6 minutes ago, billybob said:

Yellow inflatable ducks were used to protect demonstrators from water cannons a few months back in the large scale student led pro-democracy demos. they have cop-opted and subverted yellow the color of the royalist supporters. 

Exactly! So where does the vaccine fit in? The duck also preceded the vaccine. It’s main purpose I won’t say here since I don’t want run afoul with certain thai laws. Is the primary goal democracy or is the secondary goal vaccines?

7 minutes ago, billybob said:

The colonists were armed to their teeth and fought on their home territory. The pro-democracy movement is by and large a peaceful one seeking change by a fair ballot rather than the bullett. All power to their elbows.

And they fought for democracy the same goal as the pro-democracy protestors. 

Thank you being civil. I appreciate it. This is why I love Thaiger, nobody has called me a Nazi or a Racist yet

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

So there is no reason no reason to hurl insults at anyone

Er, did you watch the video. Fighting the police.

Do you agree covid is a virus spread by people being close together. 

big group wear no mask fight the police= increase the virus.

Now in Thailand the protestors 1) wear the mask 2) do car protest BECAUSE NOT want spread covid.

You understand or not? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 9S_ said:

Exactly!

No I respectfully disagree. You’re conflating desires for democracy with desires for vaccines. If you throw that symbol up nobody is going to think you want vaccines. They’re going to think you want democrat. The fact that the symbol precedes the desire vaccines proves that. 

What is the primary goal, the main reason to remove the prime minister? Is it (a) vaccines or (b) restore democracy from an illegal coup. It’s B

No. There’s a reason why they wear red. I won’t say it here because it will run afoul with Thai laws but it’s considered opposite of a certain color. 

Exactly! So where does the vaccine fit in? The duck also preceded the vaccine. It’s main purpose I won’t say here since I don’t want run afoul with certain thai laws. Is the primary goal democracy or is the secondary goal vaccines?

And they fought for democracy the same goal as the pro-democracy protestors. 

Thank you being civil. I appreciate it. This is why I love Thaiger, nobody has called me a Nazi or a Racist yet

Well it was a 18th century version of suffrage not for slaves or women or poor people , only white males owning property or paying taxes. About 6% of the population. 

The desire for what I am sure is majority of the Thai people, is to have free and fair elections and decide their own future democratically and without constant coups, interference and an end to endemic corruption. A noble and fair goal you may say which is why they will probably never get it. I hope I am proved wrong. the issues that are highlighted along the way are perceived to be as a result of corruption, entrenched interests and lack of electoral accountability. Thanks for the thanks btw not my intention to make any enemies here for sure. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

“How can I be a racist when I move to the least white country, like in the least white city, marry a non-white girl and raise 2 non-white children”

Hmmmmm.

You not like white people right? 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

8 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Er, did you watch the video. Fighting the police.

Do you agree covid is a virus spread by people being close together. 

big group wear no mask fight the police= increase the virus.

Now in Thailand the protestors 1) wear the mask 2) do car protest BECAUSE NOT want spread covid.

You understand or not? 

My argument is why are they protesting and not with the methods they are using. If I recall, not sure if it was you or another poster, who said they were fighting for vaccines and not for democracy. 

To review I was equating protesting against tyranny are evident in both protests: western and Thai and not necessarily only about vaccines only in Thailand. 

1 minute ago, 9S_ said:

My argument is why are they protesting and not with the methods they are using. If I recall, not sure if it was you or another poster, who said they were fighting for vaccines and not for democracy. 

To review I was equating protesting against tyranny are evident in both protests: western and Thai and not necessarily only about vaccines only in Thailand. 

Can you show me link about anti vaxxer/anti masker protest in Thailand? Same as OP. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Hmmmmm.

You not like white people right? 

Well not necessarily all white people. I like the ones with a certain standard 

Romeo Must Die Flirting GIF

Preferably young, slim, female and busty. But let’s be honest (and I know it’s a sidetrack) if I go back to the US, those types won’t give me the time of day or even a look. 

Now here in Thailand, the Land of Smiles…

Let’s just say I feel young again and like a king sometimes! I’m married.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Ad Hominem: Usually used by people who have nothing of value to add to a discussion. Please refrain from using them in debates. 

This OP not about debate. Only you “debate” 
It about news report show the covidiots protest no mask in pandemic. Spreader event. Talk about it. Not debate.

18 minutes ago, dj230 said:

Im calling BS, I have friends whos parents/grandparents died from Covid 

I've been in the hospital plenty of times the past year and every time the surgeons/doctors/nurses have all said how serious the pandemic was. They actually get pretty upset/pissed off if you even mention anything about covid not being serious, so I am surprised you're working the front lines. 

Yeah... Two of my grandparents, years ago, also died of a pneumonia caused by other pathogens... it happens when you get old. 

Here is the issue... you're conflating a serious illness that is of course killing people, but in amounts like what many serious epidemiologists characterize as a bad flu. 

The central point of my post was, this not a true "Pandemic." Not the definition of a Pandemic that has been used for decades it isn't. The WHO can change the definition has many times as they want, but globally there is no mass killing, no mass die off of people on this planet like we were all told by Neil Ferguson and other so called experts doing computer modeling. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

My argument is

No need argument. You are in Thailand, wear a mask when you leave your house please. We have no anti masker protest for you join together. 
Good boy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Freeduhdumb said:

The central point of my post was, this not a true "Pandemic." Not the definition of a Pandemic that has been used for decades it isn't. The WHO can change the definition has many times as they want, but globally there is no mass killing, no mass die off of people on this planet like we were all told by Neil Ferguson and other so called experts doing computer modeling. 

It's not a true pandemic, and it's not a true vaccine. However, according to the news - you would expect, when you step out on your porch without a mask to see the zombie apocalypse.

Edited by Americanbob
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Americanbob said:

It's not a true pandemic, and it's not a true vaccine. However, according to the news - you would expect, when you step out on your porch without a mask to see the zombie apocalypse.

That's right... these "vaccines" confer no immunity. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Americanbob said:

9s will you Acknowledge that as you get older your immunity systems breaks down and your more prone to colds and more cell productivity to fight infections.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Freeduhdumb said:

Yeah... Two of my grandparents, years ago, also died of a pneumonia caused by other pathogens... it happens when you get old. 

Here is the issue... you're conflating a serious illness that is of course killing people, but in amounts like what many serious epidemiologists characterize as a bad flu. 

I know 0 people whos parents died from pneumonia, although I know people who have gotten pneumonia, including my parents and myself. Meanwhile covid has been around for 2 years and I know a few friend's parents who've died from it and also people who have gotten Covid.

At this point you're just twisting your argument from the actual issue which is covid, to what does the word "pandemic" really mean. But if people I know are getting it and friends parent's are dying, that's good enough for me to take it seriously. 

Imagine if your grandparents could have been alive today if there were better measures that prevented them from getting pneumonia because that's exactly what the world is trying to prevent with covid.

• Like 2