Covidiots, anti maskers, anti vaxxers, anti passport, conspiracy believers fighting the police and spread it.

Yinn

1 minute ago, billybob said:

Stupid idiots. Thai people have the sense not to fight the vaccine but for greater and quicker access to it. 

That's true but there are sadly too many Thais who do not wish for the vaccine due to scare stories that they either have been told or read in such places as Facebook.

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Oh dear oh dear. Never mind the rant read your own posts , but tell you what you have joined the ignore list 

I too have put him on the ignore list.

31 minutes ago, gummy said:

That's true but there are sadly too many Thais who do not wish for the vaccine due to scare stories that they either have been told or read in such places as Facebook.

Link?

35 minutes ago, billybob said:

Greater wealth and education leads to declining birth rates which is was it happening even in China - those figures you quote (if humanity doesn't undergo an extinction event due to catastrophic climate change) will never happen. 

Yeah, but you can't believe anything that comes out of China, remember? Unless it suits the job at hand.

30 minutes ago, Americanbob said:

Yes, "Daniel San”, but why is space cold if the sun is hot!

Similar to your question via  a medium "space" contains little or nothing to contain. But physically subjected to the suns emissions even in that space you will know it. The planet you live on  hangs in space. Does it not get heated when a portion  faces the sun?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gummy said:

Link to what ??  Personal experiences of my Thai family, good enough for you ?

I would suggest  no. Before perhaps but now that  c-19 has  come much closer most are now quietly  presenting for vaccines when they are made available. 

• Like 1

Just now, Convert54 said:

I would suggest  no. Before perhaps but now that  c-19 has  come much closer most are now quietly  presenting for vaccines when they are made available. 

In our small village no by a very wide margin. Even now after I have received my 2 doses, not dropped down dead, still able to walk, not grown extra fingers or developed life threatening stomach cramps  or giant piles they still are not convinced !!

4 hours ago, Yinn said:

Unbelievable. Selfish people.

Canada 

Australia 

Note: 2 additional videos, one for an event in France and another in Germany have been deleted to allow post to meet requirements under Forum Rules - Moderator

and...this is one of the reasons I decided to leave canada, believe it or not this is actually quite mild in terms of the stupidity i've seen there

Edited by dj230

18 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Link?

3 minutes ago, gummy said:

In our small village no by a very wide margin. Even now after I have received my 2 doses, not dropped down dead, still able to walk, not grown extra fingers or developed life threatening stomach cramps  or giant piles they still are not convinced !!

Just the opposite up here in the north. The Obitor stopped at our house a couple of days ago and my relatives and neighbors stopped in and gave him a bad time about lack of vaccines for <60 people. They want to get vaccinated now.

1 hour ago, billybob said:

But that's not an argument but a pointless statement of fact. The sun is hot. 

My argument still stands in light of your lack of a counter:

If it is baseless then why did CA, NY, PA, NJ suspend their policies of placing Covid-positive patients in nursing homes and not in hospitals and field hospitals?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Yinn said:

Unbelievable. Selfish people.

Canada 

Australia 

Note: 2 additional videos, one for an event in France and another in Germany have been deleted to allow post to meet requirements under Forum Rules - Moderator

Nah these are fellow Patriots. I’d buy them a beer. 

How are they different than the Bangkok protestors? Are they too not seeking freedom from tyrants? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Yinn said:

What they read. 

The whole vax or vax deny has turned toxic. I really don’t care. If you don’t want it it good because someone who want it can get it. It’s generous of you. But, I don’t buy your arguments. I have  a right to my opinions as you do. 

If you come down with covid it’s your problem other mine. Personal choice and personal responsibility.

31 minutes ago, gummy said:

Don't be silly, or do you think I should ask them to invite you to their Facebook pages 😂

No, just copy the link and send to me. Or screenshot.

28 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

How are they different than the Bangkok protestors?

Opposite.

Our protestors complain 1) we want more vaccine 2) we want better vaccine. The people.

Your protestors is complain they not want good vaccine. The looneys.

Maybe this help you understand how different. 

• Like 3

Opposite.

Our protestors complain 1) we want more vaccine 2) we want better vaccine. The people.

Three fingers to that !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Americanbob said:

Yes, "Daniel San”, but why is space cold if the sun is hot!

Space is not the sun, though the sun is located there and if you are in direct line of the sun, you'll boil.  It's 260F (127C) on the sunny side of the moon.

The sun is hot.  Space without the sun is cold.

Opposite.

If they want better vaccines then why are they holding up three fingers?

If they want better vaccines then why are is their slogan is to replace the prime minister?

If they want better vaccines then why is Thailand’s national animal the Buffalo and not the elephant?

If they want better vaccines, why do they call themselves pro-democracy activist or their movement is billed as pro-democracy

If they want better vaccines then why did Facebook forward the pro-democracy leaders Facebook messages to the government?

If they want better vaccines why are they using the color red?

If they want better vaccines then why are they using ducks?

If they want better vaccines? Then why are they risking their lives, surely pro-democracy is a cause worth dying for

If they want better vaccines then why rally around a pro-democracy monument?

It only took 3% of colonists to defeat an Empire. 

Love and support to all the Patriots around the world fighting for their freedoms

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Thanks for sharing that video, Yinn.  That's some powerful stuff there...cold, cutting and to the bone.

9 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Space is not the sun, though the sun is located there and if you are in direct line of the sun, you'll boil.  It's 260F (127C) on the sunny side of the moon.

The sun is hot.  Space without the sun is cold.

That's above my pay grade. Please can we have more sun (in the UK) but not the newspaper obviously. 

10 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

If they want better vaccines then why are they holding up three fingers?

If they want better vaccines then why are is their slogan is to replace the prime minister?

If they want better vaccines then why is Thailand’s national animal the Buffalo and not the elephant?

If they want better vaccines, why do they call themselves pro-democracy activist or their movement is billed as pro-democracy

If they want better vaccines then why did Facebook forward the pro-democracy leaders Facebook messages to the government?

If they want better vaccines why are they using the color red?

If they want better vaccines then why are they using ducks?

If they want better vaccines? Then why are they risking their lives, surely pro-democracy is a cause worth dying for

If they want better vaccines then why rally around a pro-democracy monument?

It only took 3% of colonists to defeat an Empire. 

Love and support to all the Patriots around the world fighting for their freedoms

Crikey 10/10 for effort but barely a 3 for content. I could go for a line by line rebuttal but to be frank I can't be arsed....😉

If you are by any chance an American who cares about stolen elections could you send a bit of the love Thailand's way. 

9 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Thanks for sharing that video, Yinn.  That's some powerful stuff there...cold, cutting and to the bone.

Have more. A lot. 
But that one polite. Can post on TT

4 minutes ago, billybob said:

If you are by any chance an American who cares about stolen elections

oh. Now I understand what he talk about.

The stolen USA election. Ok Thankyou. Yes the same as Thailand (if it true) 

Sorry I misunderstand. I think before he complain anti mask, anti vax, anti lockdown, conspiracy loon tinfoil hat same like video I post OP. 

Sorry 9s. Wish you win democracy same Sir. 

1 minute ago, 9S_ said:

Then rebuttal it line by line as expected from a civil debate.

That's "rebut".  Then, rebut it line by line as expected in a civid debate.  "rebuttal" is a noun, "rebut" is the verb.