Covidiots, anti maskers, anti vaxxers, anti passport, conspiracy believers fighting the police and spread it.

Yinn

Unbelievable. Selfish people.

Canada 

Australia 

Note: 2 additional videos, one for an event in France and another in Germany have been deleted to allow post to meet requirements under Forum Rules - Moderator

Edited by Smithydog
Edited to meet Forum Rule (8)
  • Like 5
  • Angry 1

No it is perfectly believable actually.  A fool and his non believing life will be soon parted is the way I look at it, at least with a vaccine those of us who have medical issues will have a fighting chance.  Just the same as taking the annual flu jab and pneumococcal vaccination as well.  

• Like 2

Just now, 9S_ said:

Old people die from Covid. 

Here we go, more baseless opinions. It is true there is a higher % of elderly people who have succumbed to covid  but young people have died also if you research the facts

1 minute ago, gummy said:

Here we go, more baseless opinions. It is true there is a higher % of elderly people who have succumbed to covid  but young people have died also if you research the facts

I think more to the point, there are many younger people who don't seem to realise that their imagined invulnerability does not cross over to those they may infect.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gummy said:

Here we go, more baseless opinions

Please provide facts that prove old die from Covid are baseless

If they don’t, then why were they given priority vaccinations?

If they don’t, then why did New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan, New Jersey and California all suspend placing Covid positive patients in nursing homes rather than field hospital? 

Please don’t slander people’s arguments as “baseless”. This isn’t ThaiVisa, this is The Thaiger where we engage in civil and peaceful debates. Please do better next time. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

If they don’t, then why did New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan, New Jersey and California all suspend placing Covid positive patients in nursing homes rather than field hospital? 

Please don’t slander people’s arguments as “baseless”. This isn’t ThaiVisa, this is The Thaiger where we engage in civil and peaceful debates. Please do better next time. 

I think you misread my post. You said only the elderly die, a baseless opinion as I already stated.

4 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

That would be nice. I could cancel my ignore list then.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gummy said:

I think you misread my post. You said only the elderly die, a baseless opinion as I already stated.

Excuse me? Where did I say that. Please stop misinterpreting and misconstruing my arguments to fit your false narrative. If you can’t debate my arguments, only slander as “baseless” AND add things that I never said, youre not engaging in honest debate!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Excuse me? Where did I say that. Please stop misinterpreting and misconstruing my arguments to fit your false narrative. If you can’t debate my arguments, only slander as “baseless” AND add things that I never said, youre not engaging in honest debate!

Oh dear oh dear. Never mind the rant read your own posts , but tell you what you have joined the ignore list 

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Unbelievable. Selfish people.

Canada 

Australia 

Note: 2 additional videos, one for an event in France and another in Germany have been deleted to allow post to meet requirements under Forum Rules - Moderator

If vaccines are manditory, I'm against the mandate but not the vaccine. People should be free to be free even if stupid. In my part of Thailand people are upset about not having enough vaccine and want more. They take the Sinovac if there is no other choice but would prefer Pfizer, Maderna, or Az.

5 minutes ago, gummy said:

Oh dear oh dear. Never mind the rant read your own posts , but tell you what you have joined the ignore list 

Here’s me:

41 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Here’s yours: 

33 minutes ago, gummy said:

You said only the elderly die, a baseless opinion as I already stated.

Notice the difference? But yes please ignore. If you can’t stand the heat by all means

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, gummy said:

See that, try again. Very few young people have died. Chances of young 30 years old female ending up in hospital because of COVID: one out of 7000.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1107913/number-of-coronavirus-deaths-in-sweden-by-age-groups/

Edited by JackIsAGoodBoy
  • Like 3

Like many other mere humans biped'ling across the earth, and while in a constant case of ennui because evolutionary biology didn't see fit to give me two dongs and wheels in place of legs - i have considered not only the entirety of human history, but it's eventual fate.

It's not pretty my friends... we will end in the Big Freeze... The universe will drift apart until galaxy and star formation ceases. Slowly, stars will fizzle out, turning night skies black... O wait that's too far forward.. Let me backtrack...

It's not pretty my friends.... Our population:

• 150M - when sir Jesus terrorized the money changers
  • 450M - when Columbus 'found' the savages
  • 1 BIL - The Louisiana Purchase & the first Oktoberfest (1800)
  • 3.3 BIL - The Beatles played Shea Stadium
  • 4 BIL - The USA War Vietnam War got under way
  • 5 BIL - JR got shot
  • 5.6 BIL - Kurt Cobain died
  • 8 BIL - Now... It's been quite a fast climb

(if fertility stay the same then the projections are):

• 44 BIL -  in 2100
  • 244 BIL in 2150
  • 1.34 trillion in 2300

Clearly this trend isn't great. More akin to being smeared on a great piece of bread (the earth) like a giant peanut butter and jelly sandwich while we throttle each other for clean water, resources, iPhone 402's and energy.

Pretty much every human with a bent for learning puts on his/her/them/they's thinking hat and agrees we need to curb population, quickly.

New United Nations figures suggesting an eventual equilibrium as people in poorer countries come to understand the need for smaller families.

Yes, we all know that people in poor countries do very well at stuff like this, like only having two kids to support them in their old age, or the new middle class countries (China / India) understanding they don't really need cars, nice houses, lots of 'things' because it's bad for the environment.

So, really - we are rife for a depopulation event. The earth needs it, humanity needs it. Surely, this isn't what the super-rich who probably feel they are super-smart are sitting around contemplating (in-between sessions of trying to get to Mars)

I applaud you Sir Yenn from Canada for making the unselfish act of taking yourself out by accepting the vaccine, the second vaccine, the booster, and the booster's booster, and the next vaccine etc. Just know that you will forever have our gratitude (as long as this forum remains). Amen.

Edited by Americanbob
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

And young people do, too.

The older are more likely to suffer from severe Covid 19, as are people with certain underlying conditions, but even young people die from it...and more will be seen as kids go back to school, and restrictions are lifted.

• Like 1

First the protest wear the mask. 
Then protest lockdown.

Then protest vaccine.

Then protest vaccine passport. 

Strange people. Protest= spread covid.

Italy.

England

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 9S_ said:

But that's not an argument but a pointless statement of fact. The sun is hot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Americanbob said:

Like many other mere humans biped'ling across the earth, and while in a constant case of ennui because evolutionary biology didn't see fit to give me two dongs and wheels in place of legs - i have considered not only the entirety of human history, but it's eventual fate.

It's not pretty my friends... we will end in the Big Freeze... The universe will drift apart until galaxy and star formation ceases. Slowly, stars will fizzle out, turning night skies black... O wait that's too far forward.. Let me backtrack...

It's not pretty my friends.... Our population:

• 150M - when sir Jesus terrorized the money changers
  • 450M - when Columbus 'found' the savages
  • 1 BIL - The Louisiana Purchase & the first Oktoberfest (1800)
  • 3.3 BIL - The Beatles played Shea Stadium
  • 4 BIL - The USA War Vietnam War got under way
  • 5 BIL - JR got shot
  • 5.6 BIL - Kurt Cobain died
  • 8 BIL - Now... It's been quite a fast climb

(if fertility stay the same then the projections are):

• 44 BIL -  in 2100
  • 244 BIL in 2150
  • 1.34 trillion in 2300

Clearly this trend isn't great. More akin to being smeared on a great piece of bread (the earth) like a giant peanut butter and jelly sandwich while we throttle each other for clean water, resources, iPhone 402's and energy.

Pretty much every human with a bent for learning puts on his/her/them/they's thinking hat and agrees we need to curb population, quickly.

New United Nations figures suggesting an eventual equilibrium as people in poorer countries come to understand the need for smaller families.

Yes, we all know that people in poor countries do very well at stuff like this, like only having two kids to support them in their old age, or the new middle class countries (China / India) understanding they don't really need cars, nice houses, lots of 'things' because it's bad for the environment.

So, really - we are rife for a depopulation event. The earth needs it, humanity needs it. Surely, this isn't what the super-rich who probably feel they are super-smart are sitting around contemplating (in-between sessions of trying to get to Mars)

I applaud you Sir Yenn from Canada for making the unselfish act of taking yourself out by accepting the vaccine, the second vaccine, the booster, and the booster's booster, and the next vaccine etc. Just know that you will forever have our gratitude (as long as this forum remains). Amen.

Greater wealth and education leads to declining birth rates which is was it happening even in China - those figures you quote (if humanity doesn't undergo an extinction event due to catastrophic climate change) will never happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Yinn said:

First the protest wear the mask. 
Then protest lockdown.

Then protest vaccine.

Then protest vaccine passport. 

Strange people. Protest= spread covid.

Italy.

England

Stupid idiots. Thai people have the sense not to fight the vaccine but for greater and quicker access to it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, billybob said:

But that's not an argument but a pointless statement of fact. The sun is hot. 

Yes, "Daniel San”, but why is space cold if the sun is hot!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3