News Forum - Covid-19: Detailed info on vaccinations, hospitalisations, and provinces

Thaiger

2 minutes ago, Paco said:

Pfizer

Ah, I'll get my second one Thursday... Nice to look forward to 🤭

You could always try Sinovac as your third. That's only slightly different from isotonic saline 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Ah, I'll get my second one Thursday... Nice to look forward to 🤭

You could always try Sinovac as your third. That's only slightly different from isotonic saline 🤣

My first shot was not pleasant either but not like the second one, completely drained from energy, pain in the muscles, bones, fever, etc....

Some other people had the same experience, hope for you, you do not get that

Edited by Paco

4 minutes ago, Paco said:

My first shot was not pleasant either but not like the second one, completely drained from energy, pain in the muscles, bones, fever, etc....

Thank you. The first was no problem whatsoever. Not even a sting. Hope they actually put something in 🤔

• Haha 1

Just now, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Maybe it was Sinovac …. Just as a special gift for you!

1 minute ago, Griff1315 said:

They did 

PSX_20210919_132058.thumb.jpg.21999677d82a18c2b45afb09d0337210.jpg

🙏 

🤬 it's not allowed to gang up! 🥲

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Paco said:

Well my second shot of vaccine made me terrible sick, can compare it with dengue fever, besides throwing up.. and I already had dengue fever a few times

I just hope we do not need to do more shots seems my body does not like it

at least you know the vaccine is working in this case, when you get no sides from the vaccine, it's probably because your immune system hasn't responded to it

1 minute ago, dj230 said:

at least you know the vaccine is working in this case, when you get no sides from the vaccine, it's probably because your immune system hasn't responded to it

Well it will be nice if my body let me know it in a more pleasant way 😃 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Paco said:

They did defrost yours first, right? 🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, gummy said:

They are all the Dark red provinces as the rest don't matter to them

Not matter for who? The Thaiger? 

Here is Udon, Sakon Nakhon, NongBua Lamphu, Nakhon Panom, Loei.

Please google before make fake news. What you imagine is not reality.

Every province easy to find. 

* If somebody want information other province, google or ask Thai person help you. 
If can not, ask Yinn. She same google, know everything. Sure

https://r8way.moph.go.th/r8way/covid-19

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gummy said:

Well we only suspect that don't we ? 

Which part? The "proper mass testing" or "never told the truth"?

China, over the past several decades, has developed a highly functional disease control system. You'll see headlines like: "Two farmers test positive for bird flu, 20 million chickens culled". They have the tools and the skills. What they don't have is the ability to say - to the world - "Oops. We've got something here." It happened with SARS-1 early this century and with SARS-2 in 2019/2020. It's (IMO) due to the intersection of 3,500 years of cultural identity, the concept of "face", and the reluctance to be laughed at for screwing up. You will never hear the words "we messed up" coming from any east-Asian nation.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JamesE said:

What they don't have is the ability to say - to the world - "Oops. We've got something here." 

Er, they did say. But many not listen. The leaders Trump “under control” Boris shake hands with everybody etc. 

Thailand listen. Start test Jan 2020. First one. 

Boris in March. 3 month after China tell him. No mask.

The leaders like Trump, Boris, Brazil etc try to be “tough guy” right. 
They all get covid and many people follow them= anti mask, anti vaxx, etc

Is virus. Yinn listen to doctor. Yinn not listen to politician. Yinn not have covid.
So people follow them. 

10 hours ago, NeillF said:

For everyone asking - I've been working to compile data for all 77 provinces but government sources only release the data as a graphic and in Thai so it has been meticulous work to get all the data converted and without translation errors. My future updates will include more data on all provinces than I've seen available on any other English language sources.

I've been working on creating very thorough Covid-19 data gathering databases for The Thaiger, hence the new graphs and charts. Hopefully the info is useful and thorough.

Unfortunately the table accompanying this article is unreadable on my smartphone. All I see is a list of places. Everything else is just not there.

12 hours ago, Bob20 said:

They now exclude the ATK test numbers, even if they are positive. Assuming the same ratio as before (some 40%) you could add 1000 cases already. But you would still like to know the total number of tests and how they were obtained 

Fudging the numbers by swaping to more ATK test instead of PCR test can bring down the numbers as oppose to the reality of true numbers. Anyway the cheap "faulty" ATK test kits from the Chinese can contribute to a higher number of negatives 😀 and buckle the trend to bend the curve. A good strategy to the potential opening up.

Also, this is in line with WHO protocol of only accepting PCR test as the official test and positive outcome. Hence, it is in compliance. 

1 hour ago, HiuMak said:

Fudging the numbers by swaping to more ATK test instead of PCR test can bring down the numbers as oppose to the reality of true numbers. Anyway the cheap "faulty" ATK test kits from the Chinese can contribute to a higher number of negatives 😀 and buckle the trend to bend the curve. A good strategy to the potential opening up.

Also, this is in line with WHO protocol of only accepting PCR test as the official test and positive outcome. Hence, it is in compliance. 

Absolutely, but in part changing to ATK's and not including them in the count makes comparison to previous numbers invalid. That's why I added 40% positives of the 2500 ATK's (same percentage as previously tested positive on average from PCR's). And then consider they don't publish actual total test numbers... 

In short it's a numbers shambles and if they do a little more creative accounting they can make covid disappear this week 🤣

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 6:38 AM, Disenfranchised said:

Unfortunately the table accompanying this article is unreadable on my smartphone. All I see is a list of places. Everything else is just not there.

Working on a better way to display this. Maybe just today and the previous 2 days and grand total will display better.

• Like 1