News Forum - Covid-19: Detailed info on vaccinations, hospitalisations, and provinces

Thaiger

Covid-19 numbers continue to slowly fall as today’s report from the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration saw 117 deaths and 13,576 new infections in the past 24 hours. 131,095 people remain under medical supervision while 12,492 people have been released from medical care in the last 24 hours, bring the total recovered from the virus to 1,330,238. 395 of the infections were uncovered within Thailand’s prison system, where nearly 66,000 total Covid-19 cases have been found since April. Another 2,509 possible cases are pending after testing positive using less reliable antigen test kits, but they will not be counted in […]

The post Covid-19: Detailed info on vaccinations, hospitalisations, and provinces appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Let's just face it. They aren't going to learn. 15363 deaths. The rest of the figures is useless.

The number of infections means nothing, as it reflects only what they have tested in specific locations amongst a specific population. And now they're excluding 2509 ATK results which may actually have to be counted.

It's is all so obviously planned as a smoke screen and hidden behind a myriad of fabricated numbers.

Just keep jabbing all the stock you have a.s.a.p. The rest is not really worth looking at.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Let's just face it. They aren't going to learn. 15363 deaths. The rest of the figures is useless.

The number of infections means nothing, as it reflects only what they have tested in specific locations amongst a specific population. And now they're excluding 2509 ATK results which may actually have to be counted.

It's is all so obviously planned as a smoke screen and hidden behind a myriad of fabricated numbers.

Just keep jabbing all the stock you have a.s.a.p. The rest is not really worth looking at.

Before reopening you expect the head of Public Health to meet with doctors on how to re-open safely NOT the head executives of Thailand’s largest restaurant chains. 

Or you know be a doctor at least

Well my second shot of vaccine made me terrible sick, can compare it with dengue fever, besides throwing up.. and I already had dengue fever a few times

I just hope we do not need to do more shots seems my body does not like it

Edited by Paco

7 minutes ago, gummy said:

They are all the Dark red provinces as the rest don't matter to them

Even some of the dark red ones don't matter to them...they are doing little to nothing for them.

37 minutes ago, Paco said:

Well my second shot of vaccine made me terrible sick, can compare it with dengue fever, besides throwing up.. and I already had dengue fever a few times

I just hope we do not need to do more shots seems my body does not like it

Which one(s) did you get?

Yes yes, we can all see the numbers are steady or falling slightly but please post the numbers showing daily testing (I can bet they have been falling for weeks too).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Graham said:

Yes yes, we can all see the numbers are steady or falling slightly but please post the numbers showing daily testing (I can bet they have been falling for weeks too).

They now exclude the ATK test numbers, even if they are positive. Assuming the same ratio as before (some 40%) you could add 1000 cases already. But you would still like to know the total number of tests and how they were obtained 

12 minutes ago, Graham said:

Lack of information on testing and genome testing is why Thailand is in the UK red zone list. They won't tell them so we've no chance.

28 minutes ago, Griff1315 said:

Lack of information on testing and genome testing is why Thailand is in the UK red zone list. They won't tell them so we've no chance.

Exactly so they only have themselves to blame. Perhaps if they were  transparent other countries may have more confidence.

4 minutes ago, gummy said:

Exactly so they only have themselves to blame. Perhaps if they were  transparent other countries may have more confidence.

Use of the Chinese method of reporting cases and deaths is of no real surprise. Having said that at least the Chinese did proper mass testing just never told the truth on results.

• Like 1

Just now, Griff1315 said:

Use of the Chinese method of reporting cases and deaths is of no real surprise. Having said that at least the Chinese did proper mass testing just never told the truth on results.

Well we only suspect that don't we ? 

2 hours ago, yetanother said:

where are the rest of the provinces ?

There is only ONE province at the moment in Thailand ….. the Sandbox of Phuket!

Everything else is dead to those overseas in the eyes the tourism media because of all the hard work the TAT has put in.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gummy said:

Well we only suspect that don't we ? 

Can only surmise yes but the lack of true transparency from this government only adds flames to the fire.

1 hour ago, Graham said:

Haven't been able to find any consistent sourcing for how many are tested each day unfortunately. The information is often released across different government sources and cobbled together. 

For everyone asking - I've been working to compile data for all 77 provinces but government sources only release the data as a graphic and in Thai so it has been meticulous work to get all the data converted and without translation errors. My future updates will include more data on all provinces than I've seen available on any other English language sources.

I've been working on creating very thorough Covid-19 data gathering databases for The Thaiger, hence the new graphs and charts. Hopefully the info is useful and thorough.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, NeillF said:

For everyone asking - I've been working to compile data for all 77 provinces but government sources only release the data as a graphic and in Thai so it has been meticulous work to get all the data converted and without translation errors. My future updates will include more data on all provinces than I've seen available on any other English language sources.

I've been working on creating very thorough Covid-19 data gathering databases for The Thaiger, hence the new graphs and charts. Hopefully the info is useful and thorough.

That is a mammoth task you are undertaking and I am sure that  the information is/will be of great interest to many of us on here.

20 minutes ago, NeillF said:

That's great as we've been wanting these details for ages 👍.

Just two questions: if they were out there, why didn't Thaiger report them ages ago, and are the numbers you are collecting reliable? Because there certainly seem to be issues with the ones we see published in English?

• Like 1