News Forum - Local businesses say they aren’t profiting from Phuket Sandbox

Thaiger

Neither is the rest of the country! As Mike said before.... open up the country to fully vaccinated travelers (Thais included) and get on with it. We as a planet have to move on and realize that this virus will remain with us and so we have to learn to live with it. Vaccinating is our best option right now. In the future (which might be sooner than later) we will have a vaccine that will allow us to be immunized. But until then.... get fully vaccinated and move on. Allow this country especially as well as  others in the same boat to get on with rebuilding their lives! As for the vaccine roll out in here.... well.... put someone else in charge. Someone with an ounce of common sense and logic would be a huge step forward!

1 hour ago, Riva said:

As for the vaccine roll out in here.... well.... put someone else in charge. Someone with an ounce of common sense and logic would be a huge step forward!

Like who? 🤔

On 9/18/2021 at 8:21 PM, Bob20 said:

Yes, but then they have to offer different or better service because people will not pay double for the same thing. Then they'll go somewhere else altogether...

Exactly!  I was being sarcastic, but not because  thats what they do... they don't get supply and demand 

On 9/18/2021 at 2:22 PM, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Of course they don’t, that’s why the Tourism Authority of Thailand has struggled to fill the sandbox. 

I think the real problem was that Phuket was trying to sell dream holidays, that nobody ever dreamed of except in nightmares. 

16 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

I think the real problem was that Phuket was trying to sell dream holidays, that nobody ever dreamed of except in nightmares. 

More like wet dreams

16 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Didn’t they make Fantasy Island a horror movie?

Taglines ….

Never Coming Home

Anything you desire. Everything you fear.

The island knows your secrets

…………… sounds like Phuket 

• Haha 1

Just now, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Didn’t they make Fantasy Island a horror movie?

Taglines ….

Never Coming Home

Anything you desire. Everything you fear.

The island knows your secrets

…………… sounds like Phuket 

Sadly, I can only vote once for your post.

• Like 1