News Forum - Final arguments Tuesday on dual pricing suit against Health Ministry

Thaiger

42 minutes ago, dimitri said:

I can give you the names of many EU countries where tariffs for healthcare are regulated and the same for every hospital.

For all hospitals, private and state, including all room and service charges? Or just for pharmaceutical charges, which is meaningless as it's only part of the charge?

Then do so, with definitive links to support them as I and others have had the courtesy to give definitive links  to you, instead of just saying what you "can" do but not doing it.

53 minutes ago, dimitri said:

I can give you the names of many EU countries where tariffs for healthcare are regulated and the same for every hospital.

Why do I see so much messages from you where you bring things as facts, but where you are talking nonsense, because what you say is factually not right?

Quote any - any at all. 

As for "why", without examples I'm hardly in a position to comment on either your fantasies or your inadequacies.

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

This is a wrong example of dual pricing.

When a Thai family would move to NL their children will pay the same fees. 

I'm sure @cockneyboy can answer for himself if he can be bothered, but these links clearly say otherwise:

https://student.uva.nl/en/content/az/tuition-fees/tuition-fees.html?cb

https://worldscholarshipforum.com/list-universities-netherlands-plus-tuition-fees-international-students/

https://www.studyinholland.nl/finances/tuition-fees

as do many others, although that should be sufficient as all spell out that charges depend on "nationality" and "citizenship" and I doubt the University of Amsterdam's own website is "wrong" about the fees it charges.

If by "move to NL" you mean become Dutch nationals, then rather obviously their nationality is Dutch.

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

I can guarantee you that there are no discounts for Dutch residents at museums and that transportation rates are the same for residents and tourists. There is no museum who has the right to ask you for your passport, and for transportation companies it is the same. Nobody will ask you for an id.

I think hell will break loose as soon as private companies start asking people for their nationality and then charge them different rates. In NL this will be seen as unacceptable behaviour.

I'm sure @Marc26 can also reply if he can be bothered, but are you saying that because you "guarantee" it and you don't consider it "acceptable behaviour", all those links are wrong although they specifically and categorically say the rates / cards / discounts are for "Dutch residents" or "EU residents" only, and they're direct links from the museums, transport or government sites?

Seriously?

You're correct and all the official and government sites are wrong? 😂

On 9/20/2021 at 8:43 AM, Griff1315 said:

932027345_Screenshot_20210920-130258_PhotoshopExpress.thumb.jpg.5c4a7a0022d31dd63a9b49515d2f030a.jpg

I truly give up with you if someone said that water was wet you would find your way into a argument to say differently. I personally have better things in life than to deal with your petty arguments. So have a nice day enjoy your delusion..... 😁😁😁

I said it before and I’ll say it again. You are wasting your time. You can never win an argument with a stupid person so don’t even try mate arguing with him. It gives him a purpose in life I guess. Obviously a person who has never had anyone take him seriously or listened to him before, so this is his five minutes of fame 😂😂

• Like 1