Jump to content

Anutin’s house in Korat and famous England football man in Pattaya


Yinn
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Fluke said:

Maybe when you make You tube videos that get up to a 100 000 views , only then could you start telling other people which words they should and shouldn't be using . 

Maybe I'm not so self-regarding that I need to. They should know themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Because both is Quality.
I like Jason more.

But if go holiday, in the plane, I think I prefer sit with Anutin. And you?

I would also prefer to sit next to Anutin on his aeroplane , I would take a shower beforehand and wear my best clothes , may even get a suit made up and wear a mask at all times , but, as I am a felang, he probably wouldn't want to sit next to me , so that only leaves sitting next to Jason as an option . 

  He seems to be rather boisterous , I have actually sat next to Jason on a coach back in the U.K , not right next to him , he was sat at the back with all his rowdy mates .

   I think that I would stay at home and not go on holiday 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, gummy said:

Yes I felt for over 20 years when I was paying Thai income tax I felt that I was donating. Since retirement every time I buy anything subject to 7% tax I have similar feelings. Its good to contribute something.

So your cheap and never leave a tip. I'm generious be usually try not to make it public. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

So your cheap and never leave a tip. I'm generious be usually try not to make it public. 

Folk from the USA are told to tip, even charged a tip in restaurants.......😬

But, my chum is a London taxi driver, he says USA folk are the worse tippers, a shock for him as he has done a few USA tours....🤭 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

Jason doesn't seem to be working in Thailand and so he wouldnt have or need a tax number

Digital nomad? Famous youtuber report about Thai culture in Thailand. 
Have new visa for him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

would take a shower beforehand and wear my best clothes , may even get a suit made up and wear a mask at all times

FINALLY!!!!!!

First Anutin thread since last year not mention “dirty farang”.,

Usually 1st comment, always 1st page. Already page 7!!!!!

And you not really say it! 
 

Well done everybody! Sorry Jason
 

Anutin have many farang friends. He take them in his plane everywhere. Not need suit.

He just not the farang refuse wear the free mask in Thailand in pandemic kill millions people. Yinn same.
 

 

Edited by Faz
Image without link removed.
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Yinn said:

FINALLY!!!!!!

First Anutin thread since last year not mention “dirty farang”.,

Usually 1st comment, always 1st page. Already page 7!!!!!

And you not really say it! 
 

Well done everybody! Sorry Jason
 

Anutin have many farang friends. He take them in his plane everywhere. Not need suit.

He just not the farang refuse wear the free mask in Thailand in pandemic kill millions people. Yinn same.
 

563257E4-084F-4050-9ACE-2AB6C7289BA6.jpeg

O.K, if Anutin dont mind, I will go on holiday with him . 

He can drive the aeroplane . 

You and Jason could come along as well ?

You could sit next to Jason and do you have a friend to bring along who could sit next to me ?

   Where shall we go ?

It cannot be either Bangkok, Pattaya , Ranong or Chaing Mai 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

O.K, if Anutin dont mind, I will go on holiday with him . 

He can drive the aeroplane . 

You and Jason could come along as well ?

You could sit next to Jason and do you have a friend to bring along who could sit next to me ?

   Where shall we go ?

It cannot be either Bangkok, Pattaya , Ranong or Chaing Mai 

Ubon.


I take my gun. Use it.

 

Then 

Return flight I will ask Anutin why he give Prayut power when he promise before election he will not?

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/elections/bhumjaithais-anutin-says-he-wont-support-a-pm-dependent-on-the-senate-vote
 

Maybe use again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reminder of FG's for posting images.

 

6. All text and posted content, must align to the topic and/or the first post under that topic. Post must be accompanied by a personal comment & link (URL) to any source for verification.

7. Sources must be publicly available (i.e., not from a “member’s only” website). Links must be checked by Members before posting to ensure they are valid.

8. Members are not to insert more than two relevant image files – pictures or videos, per post. Moderators may use their discretion and DELETE any image files that do not comply or are deemed offensive as per Forum Guidelines.

Warnings will be issued for further breaches of the rules.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

FINALLY!!!!!!

First Anutin thread since last year not mention “dirty farang”.,

Usually 1st comment, always 1st page. Already page 7!!!!!

And you not really say it! 
Well done everybody! Sorry Jason
Anutin have many farang friends. He take them in his plane everywhere. Not need suit.
He just not the farang refuse wear the free mask in Thailand in pandemic kill millions people. Yinn same.

Yinn loves Anutin? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2021 at 1:28 PM, Fluke said:

Jason didnt want to get vaccinated , would have chosen not to have the vaccination .

Against his wishes, went and paid to get vaccinated

I didn't see anyone dragging him to the hospital, or forcibly extracting money from him. Or don't you have to pay in advance?

Edited by WilliamG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

I didn't see anyone dragging him to the hospital, or forcibly extracting money from him. Or don't you have to pay in advance?

Did you watch with the sound turned down ?

If you couldnt understand what he was saying , he said "I dont want to get vaccinated , but I need to get it done if I want to travel around , so against my wishes, I will get it done "

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use