Anutin’s house in Korat and famous England football man in Pattaya

Yinn

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

O.K, if Anutin dont mind, I will go on holiday with him . 

He can drive the aeroplane . 

You and Jason could come along as well ?

You could sit next to Jason and do you have a friend to bring along who could sit next to me ?

Where shall we go ?

It cannot be either Bangkok, Pattaya , Ranong or Chaing Mai 

Ubon.

I take my gun. Use it.

Then 

Return flight I will ask Anutin why he give Prayut power when he promise before election he will not?

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/elections/bhumjaithais-anutin-says-he-wont-support-a-pm-dependent-on-the-senate-vote

Maybe use again.

• Like 1

Reminder of FG's for posting images.

6. All text and posted content, must align to the topic and/or the first post under that topic. Post must be accompanied by a personal comment & link (URL) to any source for verification.

7. Sources must be publicly available (i.e., not from a “member’s only” website). Links must be checked by Members before posting to ensure they are valid.

8. Members are not to insert more than two relevant image files – pictures or videos, per post. Moderators may use their discretion and DELETE any image files that do not comply or are deemed offensive as per Forum Guidelines.

Warnings will be issued for further breaches of the rules.

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

FINALLY!!!!!!

First Anutin thread since last year not mention “dirty farang”.,

Usually 1st comment, always 1st page. Already page 7!!!!!

And you not really say it! 
Well done everybody! Sorry Jason
Anutin have many farang friends. He take them in his plane everywhere. Not need suit.
He just not the farang refuse wear the free mask in Thailand in pandemic kill millions people. Yinn same.

Yinn loves Anutin? 

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

Yinn loves Anutin? 

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

Yinn loves Anutin? 

No. 
read comment 3 up from this one. 

Revenge must be paid.

On 9/20/2021 at 1:28 PM, Fluke said:

Jason didnt want to get vaccinated , would have chosen not to have the vaccination .

Against his wishes, went and paid to get vaccinated

I didn't see anyone dragging him to the hospital, or forcibly extracting money from him. Or don't you have to pay in advance?

Edited by WilliamG

4 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

I didn't see anyone dragging him to the hospital, or forcibly extracting money from him. Or don't you have to pay in advance?

Did you watch with the sound turned down ?

If you couldnt understand what he was saying , he said "I dont want to get vaccinated , but I need to get it done if I want to travel around , so against my wishes, I will get it done "

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2021 at 11:16 PM, Fluke said:

P*ssing down in Pattaya 

Good lord and I thought Sharky was a moron! Cannot even pronounce Pattaya correctly, probably has no problem ordering beer, pie and chips and pxssy though

1 minute ago, Sarisin said:

Good lord and I thought Sharky was a moron! Cannot even pronounce Pattaya correctly, probably has no problem ordering beer, pie and chips and pxssy though

*Sarf Pit-eya*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sarisin said:

Have you ever had a conversation with Sharky ? I lived in the same condo as him for a while and spoke to him a few times. Despite appearances you can have a sensible conversation with him and I suspect his IQ is far higher than that of Jason Marriner, not difficult I know , just saying 😉

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Jasons back in the U.K 

Its quite interesting that the interviewer felt that Jason couldn't and shouldn't  give his political opinion, just because Jason is a Conservative and isn't a Lefty and that anyone whose beliefs are to the right of center are immediately labelled as being far right neo nazis by the lefty media .

The Political  spectrum seems to have changed , left wing ideology is now centrist and anyone to the right of the center is now a far right neo nazi extremist

On 9/17/2021 at 4:21 PM, gummy said:

Well are you his publisher ? If not you know nothing about how much he made. He certainly made enough for his current lifestyle 

You were wrong . 

He has a bar in Pattaya and also has other business interests .

12 minutes ago, Fluke said:

You were wrong . 

He has a bar in Pattaya and also has other business interests .

Hi Fluke, good to see you are trawling through 2 month old posts to reply to. Excellent stuff as it keeps you off the streets.

5 hours ago, Sarisin said:

He may not be too eloquent, but he doesn't seem rather active and to be able to get things done .

Travelling back and forth  from UK to  Thailand during a pandemic, vaccinations quarantines and documents .

A not very well educated working class boy who can get things done , he was quarantining in Thailand a few months back and now he's back in the U.K already and will be coming back to Thailand before Christmas . 

His speech may not be of a high level,  but at least he's active and gets things done, rather than sitting around all day moaning and complaining about lifes difficulties .

"It is what it is"

23 hours ago, Fluke said:

He may not be too eloquent, but he doesn't seem rather active and to be able to get things done .

Travelling back and forth  from UK to  Thailand during a pandemic, vaccinations quarantines and documents .

A not very well educated working class boy who can get things done , he was quarantining in Thailand a few months back and now he's back in the U.K already and will be coming back to Thailand before Christmas . 

His speech may not be of a high level,  but at least he's active and gets things done, rather than sitting around all day moaning and complaining about lifes difficulties .

"It is what it is"

Not sure what he gets done, but if it's in Pattaya probably better not to know, seems to be doing rather a lot of moaning on his uploads. He's the sort I came here to get away from and avoid like the plague here. Nothing to do with speech, he's crude, loud mouthed and obnoxious.

Edited by Sarisin

• 7 months later...
On 9/17/2021 at 11:33 AM, Lowseasonlover said:

Famous Football Hooligan hardly a footballer

Was/is he more famous than Chubby Chris or Hickey.?