Anutin’s house in Korat and famous England football man in Pattaya

Yinn

On 9/18/2021 at 4:04 PM, gummy said:

I suspect the interviews on the chat shows brought him in a fair bit. Plus given his background and serving time where you meet it seem all sorts of other rascals there is no telling what his other business interests may be.

Prior to getting jailed he ran three successful businesses , even lost 30 000 GBP worth of tow trucks whilst inside and he didn't seem too bother about that loss , seems like he was rather affluent and successful 

9 minutes ago, Yinn said:

hmmmm, 

Yes, he is an ex football hooligan with Right wing political views and its the usual Left Wingers trying to silence anyone who has different views to them , its very likely its the left wingers who made all the complaints and got his videos removed. 

That is in the past and in the U.K , hes more like an entertainer now .

His videos from Thailand , he keeps away from go go bars and doesnt go with prostitutes , as many visitors to Pattaya do . Many visitors to Thailand seem to like young looking girls , teenagers . He hates those kinds of people .

He plays football , badminton , swimming and goes out for meals with people the same age as him 

In that respect , he has higher standards than many of the visitors to Thailand , whose one focus in life seems to the females and prostitution 

16 minutes ago, Fluke said:

In that respect , he has higher standards than many of the visitors to Thailand , whose one focus in life seems to the females and prostitution 

High quality tourist.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

High quality tourist.

I never suggested that he is "high quality" , just made the point that there are plenty of people who have lower standards than him  .

He didnt want to take the Covid vaccine , against his wishes...............but still got the vaccine done in Thailand 

36 minutes ago, Transam said:

Indeed, injecting foreign money into a country that needs it...Bravo....🤗

What about TranSam? He high quality same......? 

58 minutes ago, Fluke said:

he has higher standards than many of the visitors to Thailand , whose one focus in life seems to the females and prostitution 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I never suggested that he is "high quality" , just made the point that there are plenty of people who have lower standards than him  .

He didnt want to take the Covid vaccine , against his wishes...............but still got the vaccine done in Thailand 

Just to make further comment . 

Jason didnt want to get vaccinated , would have chosen not to have the vaccination .

Against his wishes, went and paid to get vaccinated , was rather complimentary on the orderly procedure and said "Thank-you very much" to the nurse who administered the vaccination  .

No fuss , no arguing , not get upset or complaining , just a "You gotta do what you gotta do" kind of attitude 

On 9/18/2021 at 8:46 PM, billybob said:

If you've got the dosh (money) and are prepared to do the bird (quarantine) then it's all kushty (fine)  , innit...(cha-ma

Probably the first time he's had a prick in him (but then again he has done time !). 

How do you get 'bird' to mean 'quarantine?'

2 minutes ago, Poolie said:

How do you get 'bird' to mean 'quarantine?'

"Birdlime" is an adhesive substances used to catch birds . 

"Birdlime" rhymes with *time*

*Time spent in prison * is sometimes referred to as "Doing time " 

So, "Doing time" is sometimes referred to as "Doing bird"

Quarantine is being likened to being in  jail 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fluke said:

paid to get vaccinated

How much Jason pay? Not free? Paid by taxpayer Yinn? 

Anyway, here they talk about Anutin, the budget, vaccine etc. 

1 minute ago, Transam said:

Indeed I am, my foreign money is definitely helping your country, and on a 52 week a year injection too..

🤗

Thailand so lucky.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Yes, he is an ex football hooligan with Right wing political views and its the usual Left Wingers trying to silence anyone who has different views to them , its very likely its the left wingers who made all the complaints and got his videos removed. 

That is in the past and in the U.K , hes more like an entertainer now .

His videos from Thailand , he keeps away from go go bars and doesnt go with prostitutes , as many visitors to Pattaya do . Many visitors to Thailand seem to like young looking girls , teenagers . He hates those kinds of people .

He plays football , badminton , swimming and goes out for meals with people the same age as him 

He has a mate who he lionizes called 'Nightmare' and did a Nazi salute whilst touring Auschwitz.  I'll give the miss to one of your meet-ups Fluke were you ever to have one if this is the kind of guy you like. Can't imagine he likes taking the knee either ! Anyway agree with Yinn 'quality' tourist. 

https://ultras.fandom.com/wiki/Headhunters_Unmasked

13 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Thanks I was just catching up with my homework and you've answered the question. "Snout" is tobacco and "a screw" is a prison officer. Instead of ''bird" I could have used "porridge". 

Edited by billybob

2 minutes ago, Transam said:

Indeed, there are thousands of us, providing a life for many more thousands in Thailand..🥳

Thankyou Jason and Transam. High quality in Pattaya and Ubon.

Come to help Thailand. So kind. I think we ok now. 

You can go Africa now. They need you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, billybob said:

He has a mate who he lionizes called 'Nightmare' and did a Nazi salute whilst touring Auschwitz.  I'll give the miss to one of your meet-ups Fluke were you ever to have one if this is the kind of guy you like. Can't imagine he likes taking the knee either ! Anyway agree with Yinn 'quality' tourist. 

I don't associate with those people , I dont "like" them and I don't go to "meet-ups" .

23 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Anyway, here they talk about Anutin, the budget, vaccine etc. 

As it was a private hospital , I assumed that he would have to pay .

But doing some investigation , it seems that maybe he didn't .

"Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, under the ThailandIntervac Program, has been chosen to distribute COVID-19 vaccines allocated to the public by the Thai government free of charge. Target groups of the current phase of the program are expatriates residing in Thailand who have never before received any COVID-19 vaccine and meet any of the following conditions."

https://www.samitivejhospitals.com/page/ThailandIntervac

2 hours ago, billybob said:

That's where things get illogical and extreme and stop making any sense . 

Yinn posted a video from a British guy living in Thailand and the general consensus that he was an undesirable  and I just pointed out that hes not as bad as some people were trying to portray him and you posted up a report from 22 yeas ago from a biased left wing organization which mentioned him and some people whom he associated with 22 years ago and then you make the suggestion/accusation that I am affiliated with them  .

Apart from knowing some of them when they were at school , I have no connection  or affiliation with any of them of any groups they were involved in (22 years ago) .

It seems to be the way of the World these days , "if you are not anti something , then you must be a full on supporter" , there doesn't seem to be any middle ground anymore .

9 hours ago, Yinn said:

Spoke with a friend tonight who got jabbed in BKK

He said that he didnt have to pay and that Yinn paid for the Jab out from her taxes .

Ha ha, only joking , The vaccine was donated free by the USA on the condition that 20 % of the vaccines went to felangs and 80 % went to Thais 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Fluke said:

Spoke with a friend tonight who got jabbed in BKK

He said that he didnt have to pay and that Yinn paid for the Jab out from her taxes .

Ha ha, only joking , The vaccine was donated free by the USA on the condition that 20 % of the vaccines went to felangs and 80 % went to Thais 

Who pay for nurse work give him? 

Yinn.  

Many farang not like your friend. Why? Nazi guy? Hitler.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

Yinn.  

The vaccine was donated but there a lot of other costs absorbed by the Thai Health Dept. 

Leave a donation in their ppe collection box. It's the decent thing to do.

1 minute ago, LoongFred said:

The vaccine was donated but there a lot of other costs absorbed by the Thai Health Dept. 

Leave a donation in their ppe collection box. It's the decent thing to do.

Yes I felt for over 20 years when I was paying Thai income tax I felt that I was donating. Since retirement every time I buy anything subject to 7% tax I have similar feelings. Its good to contribute something.

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Yinn.  

No, he isnt a Nazi, he has tattoos of the people and weapons responsible for the Nazis demise , he is patriotic, he likes his Country . 

Some felangs like him, some do not . 

Same as all famous people , some like him, some don't 

21 hours ago, Fluke said:

Ah. It was the quarantine/in prison thing that threw me. Histrionics, see?

20 in a covid infected cell v a five star hotel room on your own. No comparison.

Thanks for taking the time to explain.

8 minutes ago, gummy said:

Yes I felt for over 20 years when I was paying Thai income tax I felt that I was donating. Since retirement every time I buy anything subject to 7% tax I have similar feelings. Its good to contribute something.

Also put something in the hospital donation box. It made me feel OK, but the European guy and his wife, looked down at us an said "what are you doing". At that my wife added another couple hundred baht to the PPE box.

We're not rich but feel we should not be takers.