Anutin’s house in Korat and famous England football man in Pattaya

Yinn

8 hours ago, Fluke said:

When I was back in the U.K last year , I switched on television  and Jason was acting in a BBC drama on the screen (O.K , he was playing the part of a mindless thug on BBC 4) and he also ran three businesses , scrap metal and market stalls and things and doing "on the mic" in pubs and clubs in tourist areas in  Spain , certainly knows how to earn a few quid 

He was complaining on his FB page last year of the hotel were he was staying doing his quarantine in Bangkok, certainly is getting around

9 hours ago, billybob said:

Hard to tell whether b's or truth. Straight up ?

There was only three hits in it mate.

Me hitting Sharky.

Sharky hitting the floor.

And the Sawang Boriboon ambulance hitting 100km.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, gummy said:

He was complaining on his FB page last year of the hotel were he was staying doing his quarantine in Bangkok, certainly is getting around

February 2021

12 hours ago, billybob said:

He would not need to act for that part that is who he is or was if you take him at face value.

Imagine him getting told to act as an incoherent violent hooligan and told to be abusive whilst making a movie .

Anyway , I do quite sympathize with him, he got two jail terms totaling nine years for not doing hardly anything , his first 6 year jail term was basically for speaking to his mates in a pub and giving it the large one infront of an undercover reporter .

The Police wanted to get his mate jailed and went for a full on conviction , his mate had admitted attacking a plain clothed Policeman and got away with it .

His second three year conviction was for being in an area where other hooligans had congregated .

Nine years jail for talking in a bar  and standing in a public place 

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Imagine him getting told to act as an incoherent violent hooligan and told to be abusive whilst making a movie .

Anyway , I do quite sympathize with him, he got two jail terms totaling nine years for not doing hardly anything , his first 6 year jail term was basically for speaking to his mates in a pub and giving it the large one infront of an undercover reporter .

The Police wanted to get his mate jailed and went for a full on conviction , his mate had admitted attacking a plain clothed Policeman and got away with it .

His second three year conviction was for being in an area where other hooligans had congregated .

He did not serve the nine years in jail. His 6 year sentance he was out after 3 years. Should have kept him there in my opinion.

13 minutes ago, gummy said:

He did not serve the nine years in jail. His 6 year sentance he was out after 3 years. Should have kept him there in my opinion.

Why do you think that he should be kept in jail ?

2 hours ago, Fluke said:

If you frame it like that then its sounds like an abuse of power. But he was the leader and lightening rod for continuous and extreme high profile football hooliganism over many years that was a blight on English football and our reputation overseas. He was sent down as much as a deterrent and the sentencing no doubt reflects that. And finally where is his legitimate source of income that pays for his expensive lifestyle ?  The coppers probably know more than they can prove. He is reported to have made an Nazi salute in Auschwitz ,so forgive me but my violin is very small in his case ....

2 minutes ago, billybob said:

If you frame it like that then its sounds like an abuse of power. But he was the leader and lightening rod for continuous and extreme high profile football hooliganism over many years that was a blight on English football and our reputation overseas. He was sent down as much as a deterrent and the sentencing no doubt reflects that. And finally where is his legitimate source of income that pays for his expensive lifestyle ?  The coppers probably know more than they can prove. He is reported to have made an Nazi salute in Auschwitz ,so forgive me but my violin is very small in his case ....

I don't think that he was ever a leader of hooligans and he was unknown before that documentary , I have no idea about his involvement with hooligans , and whether he was hardcore or just boisterous .

Yeah, I did see that photo . England were playing in Poland and they went on a private trip to the concentration camp and they thought that it would be hilarious to stand in the gas chamber and make Nazi salutes and they couldn't understand why the elderly visiting Jews got upset .

23 minutes ago, billybob said:

stop effing swearing every effin word.... 

I do wish that he would stop itching and scratching and rubbing his head . 

I seem to subconsciously  start scratching my head as well when watching the videos .

18 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I do wish that he would stop itching and scratching and rubbing his head . 

I seem to subconsciously  start scratching my head as well when watching the videos .

It might be that he does a lot of coke , that leads to lots of tics and nose rubbing and the like.  It is a very popular drug amongst hooligans apparently that and drinking industrial quantities of alcohol.  

19 hours ago, billybob said:

In the other place way back I tipped you off for Grammarly I can highly recommend it not that your English isn't very good. The fact that you can spar freely on an English language forum is very commendable. Grammarly could clean the remnants of Thailish out , though if you were pitch perfect it will lose some of your appeal IMHO.

https://www.grammarly.com/

She can express her opinion fine without seeking help from websites . 

No need for her to use that website

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Fluke said:

She can express her opinion fine without seeking help from websites . 

No need for her to use that website

"up to her" I use it and find it very helpful for both spelling, typos and grammar. 

2 hours ago, billybob said:

And finally where is his legitimate source of income that pays for his expensive lifestyle ? 

He has been an actor in various films and television  , he has released  numerous books and he does spoken word tours and he seems to get paid for making the videos that we watch in this thread and he may still have business interests in the U.K 

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

He has been an actor in various films and television  , he has released  numerous books and he does spoken word tours and he seems to get paid for making the videos that we watch in this thread and he may still have business interests in the U.K 

"I don't think that those books make much money , hardly anything ."

The above is your quote which I disputed earlier. Good to see you are more realistic 

1 minute ago, gummy said:

"I don't think that those books make much money , hardly anything ."

The above is your quote which I disputed earlier. Good to see you are more realistic 

Yes, he seems to have various methods of income and those books make a small part of it . 

Just now, Fluke said:

Yes, he seems to have various methods of income and those books make a small part of it . 

I suspect the interviews on the chat shows brought him in a fair bit. Plus given his background and serving time where you meet it seem all sorts of other rascals there is no telling what his other business interests may be.

20 hours ago, billybob said:

In the other place way back I tipped you off for Grammarly I can highly recommend it not that your English isn't very good. The fact that you can spar freely on an English language forum is very commendable. Grammarly could clean the remnants of Thailish out , though if you were pitch perfect it will lose some of your appeal IMHO.

https://www.grammarly.com/

Thankyou for that. I use it sometimes. Will use it for professional thing.

Not necessary for forum chatting. I forum chatting to develop language skills. Grammarly make you lazy. Same auto spell , I try ignore it. 

I think Jason need it more than Yinn.

Edited by Yinn
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, billybob said:

Sounds like some Thai hating farang circle-jerk 

Opposite actually.

Thais not talk about hating farang on social media like farang talk about hating Thai. Not our style. Boring. for what?
That your imagination. please not say like that. Many new farang read forum. Maybe they believe what you say. 

The video is farang explain “Why I live in Thailand” . 
we happy he like Thailand. Positive conversation. 
We try. But nobody can understand him. 

Actually the comment about him HERE is very negative. We not say like that. We happy he like Thailand. Not bitchy. 
Understand?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

Opposite actually.

Thais not talk about hating farang on social media like farang talk about hating Thai. Not our style. Boring. for what?
That your imagination. please not say like that. Many new farang read forum. Maybe they believe what you say. 

The video is farang explain “Why I live in Thailand” . 
we happy he like Thailand. Positive conversation. 
We try. But nobody can understand him. 

Actually the comment about him HERE is very negative. We not say like that. We happy he like Thailand. Not bitchy. 
Understand?

kao jai thanks for the clarification - if you had held him up as a wrong-un I would have no problem with that as long as he wasn't seen as typical of farang males in Thailand which I wrongly projected onto you. Apologies, I should think before typing and not be quick to judge.  To be fair I wouldn't waste much time trying to understand him as there very little to understand once you do, unless you have a desire to be expert in criminal slang. This is better bet....

I do think that Jason did very well to manage to get to Thailand , travelling during the pandemic and doing quarantine , flights and Visas and everything else . 

Many people haven't been able to get back to Thailand , and some have Wifes and Families.

He managed to get to Thailand , and didnt moan and complain about the cost and the difficulties and the quarantine 

8 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I do think that Jason did very well to manage to get to Thailand , travelling during the pandemic and doing quarantine , flights and Visas and everything else . 

Many people haven't been able to get back to Thailand , and some have Wifes and Families.

He managed to get to Thailand , and didnt moan and complain about the cost and the difficulties and the quarantine 

If you've got the dosh (money) and are prepared to do the bird (quarantine) then it's all kushty (fine)  , innit...(cha-ma

Probably the first time he's had a prick in him (but then again he has done time !). 

Edited by billybob
  • Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 2:26 PM, thai3 said:

True, not only the mod who chopped his lover up and the lawyer from Canada working here who killed his mum with a knife, but more recently a You Tuber exposed as a would be strangler, it's a scum magnet alright. I once sat next to the owner of a Pattaya bar called the Dog Bollocks on a plane here, embarrassing to come from the same country. Dave must have really upset somebody 😉

On 9/17/2021 at 3:48 PM, SSimpson said:

Why would you give such a moron free publicity? And he's not the only one that's hard to understand.

"He talk about why he enjoy live in Thailand. Is difficult for understand. But interesting."

Where do you find your 'reporters'?

Shane.

I have watched some of Jason videos and they make quite a refreshing change .

The usual "reports" from guys in Thailand often concentrate on females , older guys with a phone camera walking around and focusing on females , often ending up in bars .

Although Jason appears to be a bit rough by appearance and speech , he does seem to have a life that doesn't revolve around females, doesn't seem interested in ladys of the night and has numerous friends that he goes out with .

He does have his standards, which are higher that many people who visit Thailand

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

I have watched some of Jason videos and they make quite a refreshing change .

The usual "reports" from guys in Thailand often concentrate on females , older guys with a phone camera walking around and focusing on females , often ending up in bars .

Although Jason appears to be a bit rough by appearance and speech , he does seem to have a life that doesn't revolve around females, doesn't seem interested in ladys of the night and has numerous friends that he goes out with .

He does have his standards, which are higher that many people who visit Thailand

Maybe he has a similarly high opinion of you too