Anutin’s house in Korat and famous England football man in Pattaya

Yinn

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

It wasnt . There was one reported news story where he attacked a Ladyboy in the street in the early hours in Pattaya , turns out that the Ladyboy told one of his 500 Baht girls that she couldnt work there on the street anymore and she went and told Sharky and sharky did what he was paid to do 

😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

He is viral on Facebook group today. English gentleman.
Famous talk about Thai culture. 55555555555555

Doesn't seem that bad of a guy, but I wouldn't follow him as nothing he probably could say would keep me interested long enough. Makes me think if he can go viral then what could happen to me as I stay clean shaven and have a good thick amount of hair.

Sharky was a well known identity on the Gold Coast often seen around Main Beach in his yellow Lambo, couldn't miss him.  He was a target for the cops but they couldn't pin anything on him despite having his Budds Beach apartment under surveillance.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Changnam43 said:

I very much doubt he is judging by his mishandling of Covid.

He's certainly 'doctored' the figures I'll give him that. 

53 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Doesn't seem that bad of a guy, but I wouldn't follow him as nothing he probably could say would keep me interested long enough. Makes me think if he can go viral then what could happen to me as I stay clean shaven and have a good thick amount of hair.

Sounds like some Thai hating farang circle-jerk 

Edited by BigHewer
disparaging comment removed

48 minutes ago, billybob said:

Sounds like some Thai hating farang circle-jerk

I gave him a 5 second listen, skipped to the middle with another 2 seconds, went to the end and was out. Seems harmless though. But what do I know. Not from my neck of the woods.

Just now, Yinn said:

He a engineer. University in USA. 

In the other place way back I tipped you off for Grammarly I can highly recommend it not that your English isn't very good. The fact that you can spar freely on an English language forum is very commendable. Grammarly could clean the remnants of Thailish out , though if you were pitch perfect it will lose some of your appeal IMHO.

https://www.grammarly.com/

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Yinn said:

He a engineer. University in USA. 

How much did he pay for the certificates?

If he was an engineer he would understand science and logic.  It is pretty clear from his words and actions that he does not.

Many Thais have died due to his bad decisions.

3 hours ago, Yinn said:

He is viral on Facebook group today. English gentleman.
Famous talk about Thai culture. 55555555555555

I think you need to do more research on the definition in English of "gentleman". 

I can think of probably fifty alternative words that more accurately describe whatever that living thing making the video is but I am not going to use them here for fear of the wrath of the moderators.

Thanks for posting the videos on this thread. I only recall one former guest of the British Queen who would hold court at Roma Pizza first location in Buriram. Maybe Buriram is lucky to not attract characters such as Sharky.  

1 hour ago, birdman said:

Do you think Anutin is a doctor?

Of course he is! You don’t see him wearing his doctors coast?

Even before the easing of restrictions he met with the appropriate experts on how to re-open safely such as the executives of various restaurant groups!

He’s also head of Public Health! So that makes him a leading expert in medical field. 

Come on man this is Thailand

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Changnam43 said:

How much did he pay for the certificates?

If he was an engineer he would understand science and logic.  It is pretty clear from his words and actions that he does not.

Hofstra University is a private university in Hempstead, New York.

I think expensive. Not sure. 

2 hours ago, gummy said:

Used to live in the same condo as Tim. He used to go out every night and feed the soi dogs, heart of gold where that was concerned and he spoke to people very nicely and the girls too.  A total change from his background if you google him. His condo in VT6 is for rent, quite expensive but differant. Used to chat to him often. He is back in Oz at the moment I understand, possibly "trapped" there by the Oz government. Not sure if he sold his apartment on the Gold Coast but he was selling the berth at the marina a while back as he was in his words "consolidating his assets as he was not getting younger"

I saw him mouthing off to a bloke in the gym one day. I politely asked him to calm down and he cracked it and had a go. 

So I gave him a hiding in the gym, he wasn't carrying his knife that day, and I told him I would give him another one if I saw him again. 

He never returned to the gym and I was told he left Thailand shortly after.

He was all steroids and protein powder puff and tough stickers. All show, no go.

1 minute ago, RobMuir said:

I saw him mouthing off to a bloke in the gym one day. I politely asked him to calm down and he cracked it and had a go. 

So I gave him a hiding in the gym, he wasn't carrying his knife that day, and I told him I would give him another one if I saw him again. 

He was all steroids and protein powder puff and tough stickers. All show, no go.

😂😂

2 hours ago, Fluke said:

Lets not forget that he stabbed someone and he also used to get 500 Baht each  from the girls working the streets as protection money 

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/6569244/New-Zealander-arrested-after-stabbing-in-Thailand

I have always wondered why such a so called hard tough guy would need to walk away from a fight and go and get a knife ?

Maybe he met his match and picked on a guy that could fight ?

37 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Hard to tell whether b's or truth. Straight up ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Poolie said:

In fairness, she didn't refer to him as a footballer. 'Football man' was the term used.

The word famous was in there ....and I would dispute that.

Infamous ??? ......... gives him too much recognition.

6 hours ago, gummy said:

Not the same guy as the football hooligan made money for his Pattaya lifestyle by having a book published.

https://www.amazon.com/Kicking-Habit-Autobiography-Englands-Infamous/dp/1905769474

https://mofibo.com/dk/da/books/140507-Life-as-a-Chelsea-Headhunter

When I was back in the U.K last year , I switched on television  and Jason was acting in a BBC drama on the screen (O.K , he was playing the part of a mindless thug on BBC 4) and he also ran three businesses , scrap metal and market stalls and things and doing "on the mic" in pubs and clubs in tourist areas in  Spain , certainly knows how to earn a few quid 

8 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

The word famous was in there ....and I would dispute that.

Infamous ??? ......... gives him too much recognition.

Well, shift the goalposts if you want...........

17 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I have always wondered why such a so called hard tough guy would need to walk away from a fight and go and get a knife ?

Maybe he met his match and picked on a guy that could fight ?

Maybe he was like Lee Aldhouse ?

Used to go around randomly fighting people and being the top tough guy and then needed to use a knife when someone beat him ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-25133978

36 minutes ago, Fluke said:

When I was back in the U.K last year , I switched on television  and Jason was acting in a BBC drama on the screen (O.K , he was playing the part of a mindless thug on BBC 4) and he also ran three businesses , scrap metal and market stalls and things and doing "on the mic" in pubs and clubs in tourist areas in  Spain , certainly knows how to earn a few quid 

He would not need to act for that part that is who he is or was if you take him at face value.