Anutin’s house in Korat and famous England football man in Pattaya

Yinn

14 minutes ago, gummy said:

Well are you his publisher ? If not you know nothing about how much he made. He certainly made enough for his current lifestyle 

Those books are not big money spinners , that market is saturated with similar books and they aren't big sellers . 

You would be lucky to earn enough for the airfare  , although not enough to retire on 

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Not the same guy as the football hooligan made money for his Pattaya lifestyle by having a book published.

https://www.amazon.com/Kicking-Habit-Autobiography-Englands-Infamous/dp/1905769474

https://mofibo.com/dk/da/books/140507-Life-as-a-Chelsea-Headhunter

OK, that's good.  Because I'd hate for his namesake to be here in Thailand, despite outward appearances.

2 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Yeah, only thing I understood he liked was street food, his scooter and freedom.

He is like a charactatuer of a Pattaya Brit. Met heaps of them in Pattaya during the decade I lived there. They are a special breed.

I always had trouble following what they were trying to say/what their point was. 

"Yes, like , you know , it does rain, it does rain alot like sometimes, you know,  rainy season, Monsoon, yer know, it rains alot in the monsoon season, do you know what I mean" 

Yes, Jason, I do know what you mean . Actually , I was quite  aware that it rains during the rainy season even before you stated such 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SSimpson said:

Why would you give such a moron free publicity? And he's not the only one that's hard to understand.

"He talk about why he enjoy live in Thailand. Is difficult for understand. But interesting."

Where do you find your 'reporters'?

Shane.

He is viral on Facebook group today. English gentleman.
Famous talk about Thai culture. 55555555555555

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Those books are not big money spinners , that market is saturated with similar books and they aren't big sellers . 

You would be lucky to earn enough for the airfare  , although not enough to retire on 

He can hardly put a sentence together. Imagine a whole book of that drivel!

He is repetitive.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Well are you his publisher ? If not you know nothing about how much he made. He certainly made enough for his current lifestyle

A cheap condo, a scooter and Thai street food.

Living the dream from all the royalties flowing in.

Anutin's house is very impressive. 

18 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Yinn : Could you understand what he was saying and what he meant ?

"Light Ale" = Alcoholic drink .

"Jack and Jill" = Till .

"Playing away from  home" = Having an affair 

"DoyaknowhooorImean " = Do you know what I mean . 

27 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I'm a native English speaket and even taught English years ago, but I can't understand him at all. 

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Yinn : Could you understand what he was saying and what he meant ?

"Light Ale" = Alcoholic drink .

"Jack and Jill" = Till .

"Playing away from  home" = Having an affair 

"DoyaknowhooorImean " = Do you know what I mean . 

No. Impossible 

somebody on Facebook comment Jason say at 3.15 video time he cheat covid swimming pool rule.

True or not?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Yinn said:

No. Impossible 

somebody on Facebook comment Jason say at 3.15 video time he cheat covid swimming pool rule.

True or not?

Time for an "immy knock" as I'm not sure Neo-Pattaya wants these chancers anymore and the first rule is if you're dodgy then keep a low profile in LoS. Anyone remember sharky whatever happened to him ? Problem for home grown 'talent' is that they mostly wear uniforms and were born here so I'm afraid barring a revolution you're stuck with them.

Edited by billybob

36 minutes ago, Yinn said:

"Yeah like when I see people, you know poverty , like., I see people , like sleeping on the beach, I'll tell you the truth, when I see people like that, I sometimes give them  ca..............and rightly so you know "

Tune in to the next podcast to see what Jason gives the poor people as he didnt did finish that sentence off and thankfully he didn't finish off the sentence where he mentioned the King  .

13 minutes ago, Yinn said:

No. Impossible 

True or not?

He says that he goes to a private swimming pool and so doesn't have to cheat the rules .

That video was made back in May , so the rules may have been different then 

22 minutes ago, billybob said:

Time for an "immy knock" as I'm not sure Neo-Pattaya wants these chancers anymore and the first rule is if you're dodgy then keep a low profile in LoS. Anyone remember sharky whatever happened to him ? Problem for home grown 'talent' is that they mostly wear uniforms and were born here so I'm afraid barring a revolution you're stuck with them.

Last I heard was a few years ago and he got rather ill , maybe it was throat cancer and he was going back to Australia , haven't heard anything since then  

30 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

I'm a native English speaket and even taught English years ago, but I can't understand him at all. 

5 mins 37 secs to say something that could have been said in 30 secs. The longer he went on, the lower my assessment of his intellect became. Yes! I know that might sound patronising, but what did we learn from him? Thai's put family first! Are there any cultures who do not value family above everything?

I suspect Yinn has posted this video as what she perceives as a typical example of a farang male in Pattaya. He is towards the extreme end of the scale it must be said. As for Anutin - rich Thai political fixer who comes from a wealthy family shocDZdQeLUX0AASZjX.jfif

Edited by billybob
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, billybob said:

Used to live in the same condo as Tim. He used to go out every night and feed the soi dogs, heart of gold where that was concerned and he spoke to people very nicely and the girls too.  A total change from his background if you google him. His condo in VT6 is for rent, quite expensive but differant. Used to chat to him often. He is back in Oz at the moment I understand, possibly "trapped" there by the Oz government. Not sure if he sold his apartment on the Gold Coast but he was selling the berth at the marina a while back as he was in his words "consolidating his assets as he was not getting younger"

1 minute ago, gummy said:

Used to live in the same condo as Tim. He used to go out every night and feed the soi dogs, heart of gold where that was concerned and he spoke to people very nicely and the girls too.  A total change from his background if you google him. His condo in VT6 is for rent, quite expensive but differant. Used to chat to him often. He is back in Oz at the moment I understand, possibly "trapped" there by the Oz government. Not sure if he sold his apartment on the Gold Coast but he was selling the berth at the marina a while back as he was in his words "consolidating his assets as he was not getting younger"

Lets not forget that he stabbed someone and he also used to get 500 Baht each  from the girls working the streets as protection money 

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/6569244/New-Zealander-arrested-after-stabbing-in-Thailand

8 minutes ago, gummy said:

Nice story thanks for sharing. There is a much older (older than 80 I think) more 'kindly' fella who feeds the soi dogs from his van in Jomtien. Ex junky decades ago who puts up all the notices about keeping the beach clean. When I'm in town always stop to thank him and chuck a 100 baht in his pot to buy dog food. The dogs really love him.

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/weekly-column/2012/07/shark-of-pattaya/

13 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Lets not forget that he stabbed someone and he also used to get 500 Baht each  from the girls working the streets as protection money 

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/6569244/New-Zealander-arrested-after-stabbing-in-Thailand

Well the 500 baht from the girls was complete BS according to many of the girls. As for the stabbing then you will know that when the police arrested him his 30 baht ( weight in gold) necklace went missing. He made an official police report and with his lawyers the stabbing case went away. He then became a partner in a Pattaya business complete with WP.

Acccording to him the Pattaya RTP honestly thought that they  could rip him off and get away with it thinking that if he was on a the stabbing charge he would not have the balls to make a police report of the theft. They were wrong and it appears he ended up more legit then he ever was.

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

I understand what he say. He speak well.

i believe him. 
He Jason freind?

No I very much doubt it but what seems to be an ex Pattaya farang 'character'. He's from New Zealand - a 'kiwi'. 

3 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I understand what he say. He speak well.

i believe him. 
He Jason freind?

No, he is from New Zealand/Australia  and Jason is from the U.K .

Different sides of the planet

4 hours ago, thai3 said:

Just for the curious now a word has been removed from my post above, I did not refer to a mod on here chopping his girl friend up, everyone knows about it anyway 🙄

I remember that guy.  Some guy from Phuket.  I had a forum fight with him back in the day.

It was obvious from his posts that he was a complete narcissist.

Weird to think that as he was venting his spleen on his keyboard his girlfriend was decomposing in a wheelie bin downstairs.

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

Well the 500 baht from the girls was complete BS according to many of the girls.

It wasnt . There was one reported news story where he attacked a Ladyboy in the street in the early hours in Pattaya , turns out that the Ladyboy told one of his 500 Baht girls that she couldnt work there on the street anymore and she went and told Sharky and sharky did what he was paid to do