News Forum - Covid-Free Setting zones require all staff vaccinated by October 1

Thaiger

Starting October 1, Thailand will roll out their Covid-Free Setting measures in an effort to safely reopen businesses. Yesterday Department of Health Chief Suwanchai Wattanayingcharoenchai announced that as part of that rollout, shopping centre employees and staff at other at-risk businesses must be fully vaccinated by that October 1 launch. The Department of Health head made the declaration while visiting the Siam Paragon shopping centre in Bangkok yesterday where they are doing a test run of the Covid-Free Setting programme this month. The plan is to launch these Covid-19 safety zones in order to get Thailand on the road back to […]

The post Covid-Free Setting zones require all staff vaccinated by October 1 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

34 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Starting October 1, Thailand will roll out their Covid-Free Setting measures in an effort to safely reopen businesses. Yesterday Department of Health Chief Suwanchai Wattanayingcharoenchai announced that as part of that rollout, shopping centre employees and staff at other at-risk businesses must be fully vaccinated by that October 1 launch.

So, Does that INCLUDE schools?

If, even with all these precautions, a Covid-19 outbreak occurs, the shopping centres and businesses must have plans in place to contain any cluster quickly. These plans must include treatment of infected employees as well as plans in place for quarantine to quickly isolate anyone as soon as an infection is discovered.

As a Private school is a business, will they have to follow these sane rules?

3 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

And that's just waiting for the jab-registration 🤭

So all it needs now is a volunteer foreigner with no mask on and a microphone giving directions. Promenada inside joke.😂

1 minute ago, HolyCowCm said:

So all it needs now is a volunteer foreigner with no mask on and a microphone giving directions. Promenada inside joke.😂

Preferably Swiss 🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

So you’re not going back for your second jab? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

So you’re not going back for your second jab? 

Of course I am getting jab #2. Half way there no turning back. It was a joke between Bob20 and myself. Even though he was trying to do a good job, there was a foreign man volunteer on a microphone that was literally walking through and next to everybody with no mask on

Just now, HolyCowCm said:

there was a foreign man volunteer on a microphone that was literally walking through and next to everybody with no mask on

So he was volunteering …. In more ways than one …. 
My suggestion would be take an extra mask or two to hand out 😀 Though I would hate that you may become ostracised like the Health Minister!

• Like 1

Just now, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

So he was volunteering …. In more ways than one …. 
My suggestion would be take an extra mask or two to hand out 😀 Though I would hate that you may become ostracised like the Health Minister!

Maybe I will just wear my pants 😁 on my head. Don't want to stand out at all.

• Haha 2