News Forum - Thursday Covid Update: 13,897 new cases; provincial totals

Thaiger

188 coronavirus-related deaths were reported today by the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration, raising the pandemic’s death toll in Thailand to 14,953. Out of those fatalities, 14,859 were during the country’s latest and most severe wave of the virus, which was first recorded on April 1. In the 24-hour period since the last count, the CCSA has reported 13,897 new Covid-19 infections and 13,527 recoveries. There are now 128,728 people being treated for the coronavirus Since the start of the pandemic last year, the CCSA has reported a total of 1,434,237. The latest wave has accounted for 1,405,374 of those cases. Out […]

The post Thursday Covid Update: 13,897 new cases; provincial totals appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I ignore the infected numbers as they're fabricated by playing with the number they test.

But the number of deaths increasing after a dip is not surprising.

While everyone is now driving and spreading Delta to all corners of the country, it'll just get worse.

• Like 1

Well well well. CM is 92 from yesterday to this morning and on track to break the 100 count. Prachuap Khiri Kahn not doing so bad clipping in at 70 now.

Keep on bringing in those dangerous idiotic ludicrous ideas of opening up CM and other areas for tourism.

It almost like a joke: How many Thai guys in parliament does it take to change a light bulb?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Well well well. CM is 92 from yesterday to this morning and on track to break the 100 count. Prachuap Khiri Kahn not doing so bad clipping in at 70 now.

Keep on bringing in those dangerous idiotic ludicrous ideas of opening up CM and other areas for tourism.

It almost like a joke: How many Thai guys in parliament does it take to change a light bulb?

I don't think they've yet noticed that the bulb is broken...

• Haha 1

Chiang Mai today numbers are just in. 126 new Covid cases. Congratulations we have broken the 100 range. My guess is some of the spread is from all the Bangkok people sneaking in here on the back roads. all i see now are Bangkok cars everywhere.

Just now, HolyCowCm said:

Chiang Mai today numbers are just in. 126 new Covid cases. Congratulations we have broken the 100 range. My guess is some of the spread is from all the Bangkok people sneaking in here on the back roads. all i see now are Bangkok cars everywhere.

Not back roads anymore. It's wide open.

What was my prize again? I did predict this 😇

1 minute ago, Bob20 said:

Not back roads anymore. It's wide open.

What was my prize again? I did predict this 😇

Ummm, prize? Ok, you can be the first to stand next to the foreign volunteer on the 23rd and try out to see how the first shot is protecting you.

On another note, 126 today and 92 yesterday for CM is extremely alarming. Just 2 days for what they know is 218. My son told me 2 days ago that CM university had said a student or students have CV-19. So if we take the Chan Dao break out going to the San Sai Factory and market area break outs, and then to the Lotus at Ruamchuk on the road to Maejo break outs, then CM Uni area and also Saraphi had I think TOT workers, and then back to Charoen Prathet and Chang Klang area break outs, then it is has successfully being plastered everywhere.

5 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Ummm, prize? Ok, you can be the first to stand next to the foreign volunteer on the 23rd and try out to see how the first shot is protecting you.

On another note, 126 today and 92 yesterday for CM is extremely alarming. Just 2 days for what they know is 218. My son told me 2 days ago that CM university had said a student or students have CV-19. So if we take the Chan Dao break out going to the San Sai Factory and market area break outs, and then to the Lotus at Ruamchuk on the road to Maejo break outs, then CM Uni area and also Saraphi had I think TOT workers, and then back to Charoen Prathet and Chang Klang area break outs, then it is has successfully being plastered everywhere.

My friend, don't stare at the numbers. There are thousands of infected carriers in CM. The published numbers are only the ones they find with a test, that's no indication of reality.

Protect yourself and your loved ones the same as before and don't be lulled into a false sense of security even with lower numbers. Until 75-80% is vaccinated you should not take risks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bob20 said:

My friend, don't stare at the numbers. There are thousands of infected carriers in CM. The published numbers are only the ones they find with a test, that's no indication of reality.

Protect yourself and your loved ones the same as before and don't be lulled into a false sense of security even with lower numbers. Until 75-80% is vaccinated you should not take risks.

Yeah we all know these numbers are false and the virus is happily hitch hiking in its hosts spreading around. But it is the only thing on paper we can see and complain about saying OMG. I would think the same as times the figures by 10 or even more.

4 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Does that come with a uniform?

No, just comes with walking round with the Health Minister handing out Masks to Farangs. Anything else you get from the Health Minister is a bonus!

Just now, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

No, just comes with walking round with the Health Minister handing out Masks to Farangs. Anything else you get from the Health Minister is a bonus!

Then I'll pass thanks 😔

35 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

There are thousands of infected carriers in CM.

Latest from the CM Facebook page … as always correctly translated by google ….

📣Repeat‼‼ September 17-20, 2021, Royal Park Rajapruek Vaccination Center  🔹Temporarily closed 🔹
 ☺️ Ask those who have an appointment for vaccination at the Royal Park Rajapruek on that day.  Including the elderly group, 7 chronic diseases, obesity, pregnant women who need vaccination, come to use the service at the injection center.  Nakhon Ping Tan Hospital or wait for service at the Royal Park Rajapruek Injection Center  After September 21 onwards 🍀
 📍Source: Nakornping Hospital

5 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Latest from the CM Facebook page … as always correctly translated by google ….

📣Repeat‼‼ September 17-20, 2021, Royal Park Rajapruek Vaccination Center  🔹Temporarily closed 🔹
 ☺️ Ask those who have an appointment for vaccination at the Royal Park Rajapruek on that day.  Including the elderly group, 7 chronic diseases, obesity, pregnant women who need vaccination, come to use the service at the injection center.  Nakhon Ping Tan Hospital or wait for service at the Royal Park Rajapruek Injection Center  After September 21 onwards 🍀
 📍Source: Nakornping Hospital

Yes, I heard. All going well 🤭

2 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I am already. How do you think I got the job 😇

Actually I thought you might just be an engineer and own a family construction company which made you qualified.

Just now, HolyCowCm said:

Actually I thought you might just be an engineer and own a family construction company which made you qualified.

No, but you can guess again 😉