News Forum - North Korea launches 2 ballistic missiles off their coast

Thaiger

5 hours ago, Stardust said:

Trump fanatic Americans wanna tell the world how it is

Well Stardust you single out Trump I suppose because you dislike him.  Let me point out, Eisenhower got the USA involved in both Korea and Vietnam.  Kennedy expanded the war in Vietnam and Lyndon Johnson prosecuted it to the fullest extent.  Richard Nixon continued the war for some time then finally removed all the troops.  Carter botched the Iran situation so badly it ended up with U.S. hostages.  Reagan had  military involved in Lebanon, Grenada, and sent a cruise missile at Muhammar Ghedaffi, , George HW Bush, got the Persian Gulf war,  and sent forces into Panama for Noriega, Clinton threw some cruise missiles in Kosovo, sent troops to Haiti to oust the government  had a  Blackhawk helicopter downed in Mogadishu, George W. Bush started the wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan.  Obama continued the wars in both Afghanistan, and Iraq and for good measure bombed places including Yemen, Libya Pakistan Somalia, and Syria.   His actions laid the groundwork for the Muslim brotherhoods gaining ground in North Africa.  Now Trump, yes there were some bombs thrown but he started no new conflicts, and wound down the ones in both Iraq and Afghanistan to much lower levels.  And yet he is the one president you say didn't understand foreign policy.   While I fault the USA for sticking its nose into places it doesn't belong, I suggest that I don't see troops from Japan, or Europe handling much of any military engagement in countries that are problem areas.  Rather they snipe at the USA letting them shoulder the financial burden and loss of life in many cases protecting the oil interests that benefit Japan and Europe far more than the USA who can be energy independent of the Middle East. 

If other countries have the answers that the USA is lacking, then I suggest they are the ones that should take the lead and not carp at the USA. 

Edited by longwood50

6 hours ago, Stardust said:

So for the rest of the free and democratic world Trump was no success this only believe the american Trump fanatics and right wing extremists. The reality outside was different and the free world has to defend together and not like Trump did with his America first, that didn't work and we see the result of it now that the dictatorships if the world used it .

In America, this is called "Trump derangement syndrome". Trump's gone, get over it. He's no longer in power, he's not the first president to screw things up and won't be the last either. Do you not find it ironic that just about all of Trump's foreign policy decisions have been either reaffirmed or worse double downed by Biden? Remember the absolute melt down in NATO when Trump wanted to pull troops out of Germany? Never mind most of them were going to be moved to Poland where they are actually needed. Guess what, Biden is actually doing it. Regardless Trump aside, the entire North Korea and nukes issue predates him by at least two presidents. Korea has been lobbing ballistic missiles ever since Clinton, and has publicly admitted to having nukes for them ever since Bush II. Any failure of American presidents in controlling the issue goes much further back than Trump. What's Biden's plan to fix the issue? Oh that's right Biden hasn't been told what his policy is yet. Lets get down to brass tacks, in reality this isn't an American problem to fix (if it can even be fixed at all). No grand alliance is going to get NK to give up it's missiles or nukes, it's the only card they have to play. If the issue actually even needs to be solved, it's up to the countries in the area (that doesn't include the US). And no NK isn't going to lob a nuke at Guam. The little Rocket man might be crazy, but he isn't stupid and knows doing that is suicide. It's a problem that doesn't have any easy solutions, and one it can be argued doesn't really need be solved anyway. After all, who would he use them against? China? No. Russia? Never. Japan? Why? South Korea? To what end? The firing of missiles and testing of warheads is to gain concessions from the west. To actually use one would end that possibility once and for all.  

29 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:
34 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

100 hundred rockets of being normal not nuclear are sent and then another of 10 - 20 rockets nuclear will hit their points by at least 2-6 fold and that is game over as they killed us and won. Our system cannot handle an overload. Proven by Israel normal rockets of incoming as will have damage and one or two will hit under their missile umbrella system. If nuclear they can land anywhere that that of the mega ton rocket bombs and they name over. Then we fire a barrage and then the catastrophe is there. So what I am saying is fire 50 and then the next being 5 nuclear, and then the tracking system's are over loaded and then it is a nuclear hit of  holocausts on does not matter where the missile hits, Same same devastation and good bye. . Only takes one well placed incoming to finish a hundreds of thousands of folk on one hit. So yes. Send 100 and perhaps we can only fend off 180 at best. Understand?

But oddly I know my answer from insight and my life in general, with circumstances... So say I lived in a Ronald Regan time. I was young, Reagan was lovable, so I voted for him. I was lucky to be able to vote for him on the second term for his Presidency. Then after him bull-crap happened again., 

5 hours ago, Fluke said:

OK, what are the facts that back that statement up ?

Did the Countries all release a statement or were the people of those Countries asked ?

Dennis- (ROD) Odd-boy-man. Rodman

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Rocket Man has had to make his new stature of slimming down known to the world with last weeks National Day parade of showing off all of his toys as well as launching rockets skyward again.  It make one feel like he is saying "Look at me, Look at me" since he has been pretty much ignored by the US's new administration.  Waiting for the announcement to come out expressing the hatred for America and the rest of the world.

Yeah know?  I like tonight reading your thing there. Hopefully every one understands it same as I do. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, longwood50 said:

Well Stardust you single out Trump I suppose because you dislike him.  Let me point out, Eisenhower got the USA involved in both Korea and Vietnam.  Kennedy expanded the war in Vietnam and Lyndon Johnson prosecuted it to the fullest extent.  Richard Nixon continued the war for some time then finally removed all the troops.  Carter botched the Iran situation so badly it ended up with U.S. hostages.  Reagan had  military involved in Lebanon, Grenada, and sent a cruise missile at Muhammar Ghedaffi, , George HW Bush, got the Persian Gulf war,  and sent forces into Panama for Noriega, Clinton threw some cruise missiles in Kosovo, sent troops to Haiti to oust the government  had a  Blackhawk helicopter downed in Mogadishu, George W. Bush started the wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan.  Obama continued the wars in both Afghanistan, and Iraq and for good measure bombed places including Yemen, Libya Pakistan Somalia, and Syria.   His actions laid the groundwork for the Muslim brotherhoods gaining ground in North Africa.  Now Trump, yes there were some bombs thrown but he started no new conflicts, and wound down the ones in both Iraq and Afghanistan to much lower levels.  And yet he is the one president you say didn't understand foreign policy.   While I fault the USA for sticking its nose into places it doesn't belong, I suggest that I don't see troops from Japan, or Europe handling much of any military engagement in countries that are problem areas.  Rather they snipe at the USA letting them shoulder the financial burden and loss of life in many cases protecting the oil interests that benefit Japan and Europe far more than the USA who can be energy independent of the Middle East. 

If other countries have the answers that the USA is lacking, then I suggest they are the ones that should take the lead and not carp at the USA. 

Ya want to think, Trump is an egotistic whole.  But if the US Ego whole/Wholed every one in their range? Sorry I voted Trump but I do not want him back in anything. 

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

In theory yes, and thank you for telling me all that is on the table and easily controlled. But... Remember there is nuclear projectile proliferation of objectives in the hundreds as is why every adversary is so dangerous and to date unmanageable to take on for every incoming of their launches of rockets. Agree or not agree then take another look. 

Once one is launched then there will be a clear unchallenged open bubble forgone point to hit its target. Saying, 100 incoming can  only be met by 80 percent of retaliation. So now it it nuclear.

All the enemy has to do is shot 75% of normal rockets non nuclear and then the nuclear next warheads will get through and hit. Only takes 2-3-4 on one sweep to wipe all clean.  So.. Everyone has their collateral hits.  Even if it is their own direct hit on one city being it is huge. Correct? You better look at military plan and collateral damage of peoples lives. Actually I may have just given them their next exit plan. So they need to now pay pay me. But it is true. so they should pay me now. 

Haha don't give too much information. But sure it would be a disaster but China would be completly nuked if they do start any missile. It is the biggest shipping route of the world all the g7 states are in there with warships and nuclear arsenal and technically more advanced than the Chinese. So it would be suicidal for China to do anything stupid. And the costs of lifes would be surly huge. I think nobody wants that and I really not understand why China wants to play with fire and risk a catastrophic war they not can win and would destroy whole China forever. And sure the suffer and damage would be big. But to think China would have any chance a nuclear war is wrong just compare how much nuclear missiles the Nato block has compare to China and they are around the world and how many submarines and warships with nuclear missiles. They are 50 years advanced because they are in that long through the cold war with the soviet union and russia. I remember my time in Germany when I was young and there have been bases under the earth with long range nuclear missiles. 24 hours ready to reach any target in the world. Scary but the reality. And it was in a small provincial town in south west Germany called Mutlangen. The arsenal was big enough to nuke the whole world and everything under the earth just the holes which will open when the missiles would start one after one. They are under the earth and in space. From space they can shut all missiles coming in their directions. How I know that is because I was living there and knew people who served there and this was in the 80s. Since I know what would happen in such a case.

5 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Haha don't give too much information. But sure it would be a disaster but China would be completly nuked if they do start any missile. It is the biggest shipping route of the world all the g7 states are in there with warships and nuclear arsenal and technically more advanced than the Chinese. So it would be suicidal for China to do anything stupid. And the costs of lifes would be surly huge. I think nobody wants that and I really not understand why China wants to play with fire and risk a catastrophic war they not can win and would destroy whole China forever. And sure the suffer and damage would be big. But to think China would have any chance a nuclear war is wrong just compare how much nuclear missiles the Nato block has compare to China and they are around the world and how many submarines and warships with nuclear missiles. They are 50 years advanced because they are in that long through the cold war with the soviet union and russia. I remember my time in Germany when I was young and there have been bases under the earth with long range nuclear missiles. 24 hours ready to reach any target in the world. Scary but the reality. And it was in a small provincial town in south west Germany called Mutlangen. The arsenal was big enough to nuke the whole world and everything under the earth just the holes which will open when the missiles would start one after one. They are under the earth and in space. From space they can shut all missiles coming in their directions. How I know that is because I was living there and knew people who served there and this was in the 80s. Since I know what would happen in such a case.

And this base alone could nuke whole China. Thats why they were a lot of protests in the 80s against this base because of this huge arsenal on nuclear missiles there.

1 hour ago, longwood50 said:

Really you have no knowledge, sorry to tell you that. Europe have troops allover. In many African countries, in the balkan wars, in Afghanistan, in Irak, in Syria, in jordania, Indo pacific region etc etc. Please inform you first before writing!

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

100 hundred rockets of being normal not nuclear are sent and then another of 10 - 20 rockets nuclear will hit their points by at least 2-6 fold and that is game over as they killed us and won. Our system cannot handle an overload. Proven by Israel normal rockets of incoming as will have damage and one or two will hit under their missile umbrella system. If nuclear they can land anywhere that that of the mega ton rocket bombs and they name over. Then we fire a barrage and then the catastrophe is there. So what I am saying is fire 50 and then the next being 5 nuclear, and then the tracking system's are over loaded and then it is a nuclear hit of  holocausts on does not matter where the missile hits, Same same devastation and good bye. . 

Most people doesn't know there is a spaceprogram and spaceforce since the 80s and underground bases. People who were living in south west Germany at this time realized it because this bases were near their towns and villages and were living as neighbours with the people who served there. They stationed all there because it was wher all the forces were in the cold war time and before the wall fall. The sdi spaceprogram existed long time before Trump founded the spaceforce. For sure they will not give details to the public because for security reason but they still operating the bases and the headquarter is still in Stuttgart where they also can operate drones worldwide from there. So it is a bit more complex and they developped this since 70 years. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Wonder where you disappeared to.

HK is a lost cause at this point and that is such a huge blunder. Taiwan needs protection and their freedom. I already call and consider them their own country. If you ask me, no one in the US being from the Reps to the Dems have the balls to stick up and say, nope, it is high time we call the it the Republic of Taiwan country and not any part of the ROC under the CCP, let them into world affairs as their own entity and become part of the UN. I am so sick and fed up with China with such things going back to Tibet, that I if at the forced time I probably would pick up a fire arm to retard their advances where ever I am in order to make them go away. I know that is a seriously hard statement, but I fully am opposed to the CCP in everyway, and just to say our country's Reps and Dems and Elite helped make them this way. Ughh!

NK is odd, and he is like the little dangerous Asian Chuckie kid who wants to be taken seriously and be included in the big boy discussions. But he is a loose firecracker now having a canon. Iran, just weird and again a loose firecracker.

Afghanistan, well those sheep herders with sling shots are pretty much undefeated, and in the collective of what they believe in are another firecracker and danger to many. 

So let's look to the good ole US, but let's not get into and discuss or debate of what a shame of how divided it has now become. 

BTW, did you just read that Lake Tahoe changed the ski resort named Squaw valley because it is politically not correct as racist and sexist? I thought I heard something but am just waiting for Oreo Cookies name to be changed because it is also a racist profiling. And if that happens then crackers will have to be stricken from the dictionary and banned. Everyone is sensitive, but hey thank goodness we all just can't go to the store and buy a build your own atomic b o m b set if you know what I mean. We need to let the big idiots do that.

These are my personal opinions.

You know you're off topic when you rant about the fictional changing of the name of Oreos in response to North Korea firing missles.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Quite correct Bob. I was being flippant. Now, the million dollar question is whether it was wise to arm these tough, resilient and pious nutters with 80 odd billion $ worth of blackhawks, drones and cutting edge war weaponry. We know the US admin regard this as an "extraordinary success". I have my doubts, but rather than being called a conspiracy guy, will keep private my suspicions that arming the Taleban/ISIS/AlQ was quite the cockup.

At any rate, I am positive NK has been emboldened by the "extraordinary success" over in Afghanistan, hence the ballistic missiles flying around today.

We agree on that - training and arming any people from countries like Afghanistan is a fatal mistake that USA and others make over and over again. It is like allowing Chinese citizens to work and study in your country, and then not expect some of them to be working for and supporting the CCP (both through desire and coercion).  There was one CCP person working in the office of a very senior US Senator for over 10 years until he was caught a few years ago - unbelievable stupidity to employ a Chinese citizen.

My prediction is that separatists and terrorists will become more active worldwide after what has happened since the USA changed tack.  When Taliban and ISIS were in 'power' before, they encouraged attacks in the west by their 'supporters'.  I fear those terrorist attacks will increase. 

And dictatorships like NK and Myanmar (and?) will also be emboldened and will feel that there is no one to stop them - the EU and UN are toothless paper tigers and they all know that.  Many years ago I learned that the greatest Empire the western world ever saw (The Romans) was not conquered - it slowly fell apart because it decayed from within.  Historians say that the same thing probably happened to the Mayans and the Persians etc etc.  It is easier to conquer a City/Empire from within, than by trying to break through their walls - but it takes much longer.

6 hours ago, Stardust said:

Most people doesn't know there is a spaceprogram and spaceforce since the 80s and underground bases. People who were living in south west Germany at this time realized it because this bases were near their towns and villages and were living as neighbours with the people who served there. They stationed all there because it was wher all the forces were in the cold war time and before the wall fall. The sdi spaceprogram existed long time before Trump founded the spaceforce. For sure they will not give details to the public because for security reason but they still operating the bases and the headquarter is still in Stuttgart where they also can operate drones worldwide from there. So it is a bit more complex and they developped this since 70 years. 

Ssssh.  The HQ is not in Europe but is in the USA.

7 hours ago, AussieBob said:

What you mean woth HQ. But I guess only Americans who served in Germany know what I am talking about and people who are living in Baden Wusrtember Germany know Mutlangen and whats about. If you mean the nuclear arsenal and bases are in Germany because it was the border to the soviet block and there is no doubt about because I was living next to it and know a lot of people who ssrved there. Ypu ever been there or know sombody from there? I guess not otherwise you would know as everybody knows from that area.

7 hours ago, AussieBob said:

Headquarter for drones is in Stuttgart. I know it and is no doubt about it! I know this bases and area and know people who served there. If you never were in Germany or served there please not talk and ask first some American who served for Afghanistan, Irak, Middle east etc. where the headquarter is and also ask them about Ramstein base about!  Guessing and knwowing are 2 different things. Living there and knowing people who served there also! 

12 minutes ago, Stardust said:

What you mean woth HQ. But I guess only Americans who served in Germany know what I am talking about and people who are living in Baden Wusrtember Germany know Mutlangen and whats about. If you mean the nuclear arsenal and bases are in Germany because it was the border to the soviet block and there is no doubt about because I was living next to it and know a lot of people who ssrved there. Ypu ever been there or know sombody from there? I guess not otherwise you would know as everybody knows from that area.

Baden Wuerrtemberg tipping mistake. HQ is in Stuttgart without any doubt! same for africa is also in Stuttgart HQ and command. Please not guess without knowledge! Africom HQ and command at  kelly base and an barracks in Stuttgart Moehringen. And as I said before I know people there and I was living there and it is th HQ and command! If you never served there please not guess anything you think you know!

2 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Baden Wuerrtemberg tipping mistake. HQ is in Stuttgart without any doubt! same for africa is also in Stuttgart HQ and command. Please not guess without knowledge! Africom HQ and command at  kelly base and an barracks in Stuttgart Moehringen. And as I said before I know people there and I was living there and it is th HQ and command! If you never served there please now guess anything you think you know!

Take a breath and think of your heart!

Just now, Bob20 said:

You are right but if people who not served there are not Americans or germans, never been there, never lived there, never served Afghanistan,Irak middle east , Africa or east think they know it better is a kind of strange. Every American who served or been in war knows where the HQ is and knows also about Stuttgart or Ramstein and knows about when he go injured in a battle where will come . It is Ramstein! And everybody who was in drones also know where the HQ is. Everybody who served also knows about Mutlangen and the nuclear missiles and about the history. And sure it has reasons outsiders doesnt know a lot. I am wondering a little bit was about the Ssh from an Aussie who can't know anything about it and never served in a american or german unit, without the ssh I could discuss.

1 minute ago, Stardust said:

You are right but if people who not served there are not Americans or germans, never been there, never lived there, never served Afghanistan,Irak middle east , Africa or east think they know it better is a kind of strange. Every American who served or been in war knows where the HQ is and knows also about Stuttgart or Ramstein and knows about when he go injured in a battle where will come . It is Ramstein! And everybody who was in drones also know where the HQ is. Everybody who served also knows about Mutlangen and the nuclear missiles and about the history. And sure it has reasons outsiders doesnt know a lot. I am wondering a little bit was about the Ssh from an Aussie who can't know anything about it and never served in a american or german unit, without the ssh I could discuss.

Post a joke once in a while. It takes the edge off. It's just a blog. People talking. Sometimes talking nonsense. And if they do that a lot, you can click "ignore" 😉

Aussiebob is usually pleasant. PM him and have a good chat to clear the air 📃

14 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

To make it more clear I was working for a german company when I was young in technical support for this bases. Knowing and guessing is not the same!

Just now, Bob20 said:

Post a joke once in a while. It takes the edge off. It's just a blog. People talking. Sometimes talking nonsense. And if they do that a lot, you can click "ignore" 😉

Aussiebob is usually pleasant. PM him and have a good chat to clear the air 📃

I know he was pleasant and I respected always his comments and thats why I was really surprised and I didn't know him from writing things with guessing and not knowing.

23 hours ago, Stardust said:

The right wing extremists are the useful idiots and helpers of dictatorships like Ccp China and Trump had no success with North Korea (Trumps budy)

That’s strange. Did these ballistic cruise missiles launch while Trump was in office or did it happen while Biden is in office??

At least Trump got our war dead out of North Korea while Biden abandoned the living ones in Afghanistan. Not the first time Biden left people behind. He did leave an American ambassador and his security detail to die in Benghazi.

Last I checked it was Biden who told our SE Asian allies to withdraw when they first confronted the Chinese in the South China Sea. He told our allies if they withdrew their navies the Chinese would do the same. Except when our allies left, the Chinese remained and ended up fortifying artificial islands. 

Last I checked it was Bill Clinton who gave the Chinese nuclear-resistant microchips which eventually helped develop their space program. 

it was the opposite and the rest of the democratic  world was happy that Trump was gone because he damaged a lot the democratic world and their alliances

Strange. I don’t remember NATO ever saying  that Trumps foreign policy is the “Biggest foreign policy debacle since NATOs founding” Now who did they said that to??? I wonder! At least Trump strengthened NATO by having member states pay up to their agreed amounts of 2% GDP which Bush and Obama praised Trump for doing. But somehow more money for NATO makes NATO less safe somehow!?!

Also strange I don’t remember the UK Parliament voting in contempt a sitting US president in modern history. Only one US Resident owns that title, Joe!

This extremists who aplaude Putin, Xi and Kim why they not move to their beloved dictators all democratic and freedom loving peolple would be happy if they do so.

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

22 hours ago, Stardust said:

For the rest of the democratic world the Trump north korea and Iran polituc was a desaster and he reached nothing

Strange are these cruise missiles fired during Trumps term or Bidens term. That’s the difference. 

Strange I’m pretty sure Trump took out Iran’s “austere religious scholar who enjoyed poetry” who happened to be the mastermind behind the West’s suffering of Islamic terrorist attacks especially on US’ soldiers. 

Trump was right to pull out the Iran Nuclear deal! For starters only Iranians were allowed to inspect the nuclear sites of their choosing. And after the deal expired they were able to produce a nuclear weapon. Biden literally let a Terrorist sponsoring state to develop nuclear technology. I’m no foreign policy expert but that’s just dumb. 

These 2 countries developped their nuclear programs like never before. The Trump fanatics are fact resistant and are not able to realize the reality.

You’re blaming a guy who was in office for 4 years but not blaming the guy who was in politics for 50 years? Come on man!

Iran developed their nuclear program because Obama let them do it with his disastrous Iran Nuclear deal. At least Trump took out their terrorist commander, sanctioned anyone and everyone associated with Iran’s nuclear program and helped Israel assassinated Iranian nuclear scientist. 

What was Biden’s plan? Oh yea to bribe the Iranian government with pallets of unmarked currency flown into the dead of night. Now that sounds so familiar! Like the Taliban opening pallets of cash like Pokémon cards a month ago!

The Trump fanatics are fact resistant and are not able to realize the reality. Japan, europe and the rest of the free world was shocked how he made good friend with North Korea and how he could trust or think he could reach anything with such an dictator.

Ad Hominem. Usually used by people who have nothing of value to add to the conversation. Trump brought back our war dead. Biden couldn’t even bring back the living from Afghanistan. At least Trump tempered North Korea what is Bidens plan now? Easy nothing. For such a weak Resident that even our own allies DO NOT trust. If Japan trusted the US they wouldn’t have to re-arm their islands, pursue aircraft carriers or try to amend their anti-war constitution. Since Biden is in office, they’re seriously considering it. If Biden is willing to abandon allies in Afghanistan, why wouldn’t he abandon allies again in Asia?

2 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Strange are these cruise missiles fired during Trumps term or Bidens term. That’s the difference. 

Strange I’m pretty sure Trump took out Iran’s “austere religious scholar who enjoyed poetry” who happened to be the mastermind behind the West’s suffering of Islamic terrorist attacks especially on US’ soldiers. 

Trump was right to pull out the Iran Nuclear deal! For starters only Iranians were allowed to inspect the nuclear sites of their choosing. And after the deal expired they were able to produce a nuclear weapon. Biden literally let a Terrorist sponsoring state to develop nuclear technology. I’m no foreign policy expert but that’s just dumb. 

You’re blaming a guy who was in office for 4 years but not blaming the guy who was in politics for 50 years? Come on man!

Iran developed their nuclear program because Obama let them do it with his disastrous Iran Nuclear deal. At least Trump took out their terrorist commander, sanctioned anyone and everyone associated with Iran’s nuclear program and helped Israel assassinated Iranian nuclear scientist. 

What was Biden’s plan? Oh yea to bribe the Iranian government with pallets of unmarked currency flown into the dead of night. Now that sounds so familiar! Like the Taliban opening pallets of cash like Pokémon cards a month ago!

Ad Hominem. Usually used by people who have nothing of value to add to the conversation. Trump brought back our war dead. Biden couldn’t even bring back the living from Afghanistan. At least Trump tempered North Korea what is Bidens plan now? Easy nothing. For such a weak Resident that even our own allies DO NOT trust. If Japan trusted the US they wouldn’t have to re-arm their islands, pursue aircraft carriers or try to amend their anti-war constitution. Since Biden is in office, they’re seriously considering it. If Biden is willing to abandon allies in Afghanistan, why wouldn’t he abandon allies again in Asia?

Let me say like that, Trump was a disaster for the Nato and all allies and I hope Biden is not the same disaster. But to tell Trump made a good job is really a joke and all Nato partners would spit there coffee over the table or did a good job about Iran or north Korea. Please ask sombody from the Nato or Europe what they think about. I assure you all will tell you he was the worst they ever had to work together and woth the greates damage they experienced. Allies, Nato , Eu is not a one man show and Trump had not the competence to do that job and everybody who is involved will tell you that. By the way they also called him the dumbest they ever experienced. Go out of your American box if you talk about Allies, Nato or military operations! Because in all of that were many countries involved not only America. If I read your comments then I guess you never served in the us army and were in a operation in middle east or somewhere otherwise you would know it better. 

He destabilised everything

Like Afghanistan?

did not ask ir integrated the Europeans or the all others from the free world

Like Afghanistan? Hence the biggest foreign policy debacle since NATOs founding, UK Parliaments vote of contempt? Like abandoning allies and civilians? You know the one who did this right? Joe Biden. 

I don’t remember Afghanistan falling last year or NATO saying something along the lines of foreign policy disaster nor a vote of contempt!

And the people in europe, middle east and east could whitness how less knowledge he has about the middle east and put all in with Saudi arabia. There are many fractions and religions in the middle east it is more complex like you have many culures and languages in europe

Then how did he get a peace deal with Muslim nations and Israel?

His view and thinking is like a black and what what not exist in this region, he not keep the balance and destabilize more

Strange. I don’t remember Trump starting any wars like Syria and Libya. That whole mass migration didn’t even start under Trump. It started under Biden and his disastrous policies to make war in Syria and Libya. 

same with North Korea he reached nothing and even made best friend with the disgusting dictator from north korea

Did the missiles launch under Trump or under Biden. Seemed okay last year. Now?

Same with Iran under Trump they developped the nuclear program what was stopped before and made the situation more dangereous and brought it out of the ballance

You actually believe the Iran Nuclear Deal would stop a terrorist nation from developing a nuclear weapon? How can it stop Iran, when Americans weren’t even allowed to inspect ALL suspected sites, only the ones Iran chose inspectors to see. How can it stop Iran from making a nuclear weapon after the deal expires? It just postponed it at best but puts development underground at worst. 

At least Trump sanctioned anyone and everyone associated with Iran’s nuclear weapons program. He assassinated top Iranian leaders and helped Israel assassinate nuclear scientists. He even went after European benefactors, anything at all costs to stop their nuclear weapons program. And it worked!

Bidens plan is to send unmarked currency into Iran as a bribe. 

His friendship with Putin was for Europe and the ukraine a catastrophic scenario as neighbours and with military confrontations in the crimea and his troops at european borders

Excuse me? He sanctioned anyone and everyone associated with the Nord Stream 2 pipeline from Russia to Germany. Allowing it to be built would destabilize Eastern Europe.  For such a friend Trump stopped his friend from getting crazy rich. 

Trump also built new military bases in Eastern Europe to counter Russia. 

But guess who allowed Nord Stream 2 to get built? Joe Biden. Biden seems more of a friend that Trump. Bidens son did receive millions of dollars from the mayor of Moscow. 

the ukraine a catastrophic scenario as neighbours and with military confrontations in the crimea and his troops at european borders. He destabalized als the Nato

Uh??? Trump sent anti-tank missiles and actual deadly weapons to Ukraine to fight the Russians. What did Biden send? Canned food and sleeping bags.

How did he de-stabilize NATO? By making them pay more for their defense! Oh no Germany has to pay more cash to defend themselves. Having European countries to cough up the agreed amount of 2% GDP DOES NOT destabilize NATO. 

So for the rest of the free and democratic world Trump was no success this only believe the american Trump fanatics and right wing extremists

Biden helped start 2 wars: Libya and Syria

Bush helped start 2 wars: Iraq and Afghanistan

Trump helped start ZERO wars! 

Is it possible for you to have a civil discussion without resorting to ad hominems? This isn’t TV bro. 

The reality outside was different and the free world has to defend together and not like Trump did with his America first, that didn't work and we see the result of it now that the dictatorships if the world used it .

Strange. The Taliban didn’t rule Afghanistan last year. Pretty sure ISIS was defeated under Trump. Several peace deals were secured in the Middle East along with Israel. Meaning he helped unite the Middle East against Iran. China didn’t make any steps toward Taiwan. Record low unemployment in the US for blacks and whites. 

Compare to now? And it’s only 9 months.