News Forum - Thai man’s body found during search for missing expat on Koh Phi Phi

Thaiger

During the search for a well-known expat on Koh Phi Phi who has been missing since Saturday, the body of a Thai man was found, according to the Thai-language news outlet Thairath. The report says officials suspect the Thai man died several days ago, around the same time 56 year old Florian Hallermann went missing. Florian is from Austria and is the general manager of the Zeavola Resort on the island. A report from Phuket News says the expat has been working on Koh Phi Phi for nearly two decades and was loved by locals. He was last seen walking alone […]

The post Thai man’s body found during search for missing expat on Koh Phi Phi appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

At least one...possibly two are a case of death in paradise. For the Thai man, I can only hope the police investigation can shed some light on his death. For the expat,one can only hope that he has simply lost his way and is hoping for rescue. I can only hope and pray that it is not a case of suicide as a result of a failing business due to the pandemic and a downturn in tourism business....My condolences to the family of the Thai man and a hope that the expat will be found alive and well!