Whats happening in Rawai?

Lowseasonlover

Whats happening in Rawai? Maybe the Thaiger team could get on this,

To me driving by late afternoon 5 pm yesterday where the entrance to the gypsy village is,

Looks like they are building a barricade to lock them in, it was supposed to be in a lockdown in the gypsy village

Maybe they are not taking any notice of the order to stay in the village.

How bad is it? I know at the 7/11 just up from there at least one person tested positive last weekend, and he had 2 jabs,

I dont live to far away from this joint  

PhuketNews is reporting the lockdown:

https://www.thephuketnews.com/rawai-sea-gypsy-village-lockdown-order-finally-issued-81407.php

Under the order no people are to enter or leave the area except vehicles for transporting goods, consumables, cooking gas, fuel, medical equipment, rescue vehicles, ambulances, medical emergency vehicles, vehicles used for government missions and vehicles carrying parcels and printed materials.

Checkpoints have been set up at the entrance of the community near Rawai Pier and at Soi Mukdee, which enters the village from Soi Laem Ka Yai.

Permission to enter or leave the village wil be at the discretion of the communicable disease control officers at the checkpoints.

Edited by oldcpu
  • Like 1