News Forum - Tourism Minister says Pattaya will become part of “Sandbox 7+7” extension

Thaiger

2 hours ago, Bob20 said:

This is my last reply to you because you are factually incorrect and if you can't be bothered to look it up, that's your loss.

THAILAND is NOT red-listed by the WORLD. It is red-listed by some countries and they set the rules for THEMSELVES. 

Thailand is letting people come here and countries are allowing their citizens to leave.

The LIMITS they set are on people that RETURN from red-listed countries.

It's that simple.

Bye

IMG_20210915_123016.jpg

lol you use that go read thai angler everyday for last 1.5 years

21 hours ago, Bob20 said:

This is my last reply to you because you are factually incorrect and if you can't be bothered to look it up, that's your loss.

THAILAND is NOT red-listed by the WORLD. It is red-listed by some countries and they set the rules for THEMSELVES. 

Thailand is letting people come here and countries are allowing their citizens to leave.

The LIMITS they set are on people that RETURN from red-listed countries.

It's that simple.

Bye

IMG_20210915_123016.jpg

Following a meeting between the Bangkok governor and the tourism minister, officials have decided to delay the re-opening of the capital by 2 weeks lol pmsl lol 

one day later lol ive got a harbour bridge in sydney for sale for you lol pmsl lol

3 minutes ago, jax0007 said:

Following a meeting between the Bangkok governor and the tourism minister, officials have decided to delay the re-opening of the capital by 2 weeks lol pmsl lol 

one day later lol ive got a harbour bridge in sydney for sale for you lol pmsl lol

You really lack intelligence. 

General opening is delayed, but people can still come here by jumping through hoops like the sandbox rules.

The point is that red-listing has nothing to with Thailand.

Red-listing is done by the country that takes the red-listing decision!

It doesn't mean you can't go to that red-listed country. It means that from the red-listed country you can't return without quarantine.

Some people just can't read or comprehend.

But keep-up being ignorant.

You've really earned your adding to the blocklist 🤣

36 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

General opening is delayed, but people can still come here by jumping through hoops like the sandbox rules.

It doesn't mean you can't go to that red-listed country. It means that from the red-listed country you can't return without quarantine.

you simple fool you said yesterday it was certain 

24h later lol pmsl 

38 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

red listing has zero to do with Thailand who do we blame Einstein 

i told you already and i own property in Thailand  you cant fly there 

fact fact fact ......

24 minutes ago, jax0007 said:

red listing has zero to do with Thailand who do we blame Einstein 

i told you already and i own property in Thailand  you cant fly there 

fact fact fact ......

Maybe you can't, and I'm glad about that.

Everyone else can come to Thailand if  you jump through the sandbox hoops and can find a flight.

But if you can't that has ZERO to do with the red-listing!

The red-listing only means that you can't return to your country without quarantine. As explained 5 times before, perhaps you should read...

Bye

30 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Maybe you can't, and I'm glad about that.

Everyone else can come to Thailand if  you jump through the sandbox hoops and can find a flight.

But if you can't that has ZERO to do with the red-listing!

The red-listing only means that you can't return to your country without quarantine. As explained 5 times before, perhaps you should read...

Bye

so why did Europe bail some punters  who landed went back days later 

because the red zone

<deleted>

Edited by KaptainRob
Refer above post re abuse.

On 9/14/2021 at 10:18 AM, Thaiger said:

Pattaya’s forthcoming re-opening to foreign tourists will see it join the Phuket Sandbox 7+7

And wouldn’t this have been a magnificent advertising opportunity for 7/11 …… Phuket Sandbox 7 + 11 … I’m sure they could have made it sound really enticing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

And wouldn’t this have been a magnificent advertising opportunity for 7/11 …… Phuket Sandbox 7 + 11 … I’m sure they could have made it sound really enticing.

Well, they missed the opportunity for 9/11...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Well, they missed the opportunity for 9/11...

But they would have lost the American market, especially now as they are leading the Phuket Sandbox charge.

• Like 1

Just now, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

But they would have lost the American market, especially now as they are leading the Phuket Sandbox charge.

Since when did they start taking anything into consideration?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Since when did they start taking anything into consideration?

Election Time. Then they take lies into consideration. To lie or not to lie!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Election Time. Then they take lies into consideration. To lie or not to lie!

Really?

But the Americans can't vote here 😉

And I thought Shakespeare said: to lie or to fib, that's the question?

On 9/15/2021 at 6:15 AM, jax0007 said:

your dealing with guys on limited funds that only get what they look for in Thailand 

common sense has zero to-do with it on this thread and site all they want is there 60 b beer and 500 b girl on beach road then complain about everything 

new world and new punters will be let in the old travel perverts need to find new venue or get a job and up the funds the latter will not happen ......incapable 

Who do you think has been pouring Billions into the Thai Tourist Industry over the last 20 years jax0007 ? . Its your two week tourist who has worked his arse off all year for his 2-3 weeks in the Sun. Its not the Expats or Retirees who spend 60b on beers 7 nights a week or whisking a girl off for a night its your 2 week tourist.

2 minutes ago, vlad said:

Who do you think has been pouring Billions into the Thai Tourist Industry over the last 20 years jax0007 ? . Its your two week tourist who has worked his arse off all year for his 2-3 weeks in the Sun. Its not the Expats or Retirees who spend 60b on beers 7 nights a week or whisking a girl off for a night its your 2 week tourist.

May be more indicative of your apparently not very affluent circle of friends? The last 19 months the locals have been helped by retirees who continue to spend with virtually no visitors at all. They've been volunteering and donating too.

And plenty of retirees spending a lot, including on their family and friends and not just 2 weeks a year. Plus a new car, or house, or condo, employing people etc.

But Thailand can keep bashing, and then complain again when they go to more friendly places. Much easier to keep what you've got than to think of yet a new plan to attract new ones, because the ones you lose won't easily return and won't do any good advertising either.

3 hours ago, jax0007 said:

you simple fool you said yesterday it was certain 

24h later lol pmsl 

jax0007 the UK is a red listed country meaning yes i can travel from the UK to Thailand on returning i need to self isolate for a minimum 10 days. So if your a 2 week tourist you will have taken your annual holiday leave of absence if you decide to go to a red list country you run the risk of losing your job because you have to isolate at home with no pay or if you have a good boss he might keep you on but you wont be getting paid.  So is it worth travelling to Thailand for 2 weeks ?  

Just now, vlad said:

jax0007 the UK is a red listed country meaning yes i can travel from the UK to Thailand on returning i need to self isolate for a minimum 10 days. So if your a 2 week tourist you will have taken your annual holiday leave of absence if you decide to go to a red list country you run the risk of losing your job because you have to isolate at home with no pay or if you have a good boss he might keep you on but you wont be getting paid.  So is it worth travelling to Thailand for 2 weeks ?  

Never mind vlad, I told him that 5 times already yesterday and today. Yet he just returns abuse, which is then dealt with by the Mods... Already no good sign if you resort to that.

He thinks red-listing means that you can't come here. That is wrong. It means that you can't return to your own country without quarantine. Just as you said.

He refuses to accept that.

18 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

May be more indicative of your apparently not very affluent circle of friends? The last 19 months the locals have been helped by retirees who continue to spend with virtually no visitors at all. They've been volunteering and donating too.

And plenty of retirees spending a lot, including on their family and friends and not just 2 weeks a year. Plus a new car, or house, or condo, employing people etc.

But Thailand can keep bashing, and then complain again when they go to more friendly places. Much easier to keep what you've got than to think of yet a new plan to attract new ones, because the ones you lose won't easily return and won't do any good advertising either.

Fact is Bob Thailand was struggling and Tourism was declining way before Covid. I'm not Thai bashing but the Government knew full well the reason Tourism was falling due mostly to Greed rip offs and Scams on Tourists they not only ignored the warnings instead they encouraged it to continue. 

1 minute ago, Xaos said:

Either immune or whole virus is phony.

Or not caught it yet and not sick or dead yet. I think you've missed a few months of discussions here. Better read up if you don't even know the definition of a vaccine...

4 minutes ago, vlad said:

Fact is Bob Thailand was struggling and Tourism was declining way before Covid. I'm not Thai bashing but the Government knew full well the reason Tourism was falling due mostly to Greed rip offs and Scams on Tourists they not only ignored the warnings instead they encouraged it to continue. 

Absolutely true. That's why they should be careful not to lose even more. And with that, lose a lot of free PR too.

2 minutes ago, Xaos said:

I would be first to catch. I'm in fight camps, Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu etc. Close contact mixing with tons of ppl, sweat blood coughing in our faces etc.  No one sick.

Phoonyyyyy

You apparently have no understanding of risk assessment. You may be at high risk, but that is still no guarantee.

Or you may have caught Covid already and had little or no symptoms (for now).

What you describe is no evidence of non-existence.

The 5 million excess dead and hospitals full of people in ICU show otherwise.

You're another winner! (well maybe in muay thai, not in the debate)