News Forum - Campaign to vaccinate pregnant women underway

Thaiger

Thailand has started to vaccinate pregnant women. From yesterday until October 13, the Ministry of Public Health plans to vaccinate as many as 100,000 pregnant women, says Deputy Public Health Minister Sathit Pitutecha. Sathit says that women are inherently vulnerable as they are likely to develop severe symptoms, which lead to death or cause premature birth, an outcome that could have long-term effects on the development of the child. Thai PBS says high medical bills could also be a result for un-vaccinated pregnant women. A survey of Covid infections among pregnant women suggested that 6 weeks after giving birth in […]

The post Campaign to vaccinate pregnant women underway appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

My factory mainly employed 95% girls. All of the pregnant employees rejected to get vaccinated thru the company program. 

50% of the workforce are fully vaccinated with Sinovac while around 45% are vaccinated with one dose Sinovac pending AZ. 

The remaining 5% are mainly pregnant women, foreigners who aren’t allowed to get vaccinated or vaccine hesitant types. 

On a sidenote: since the strict restrictions from April the company only had 4 people with confirmed Covid. But after the September “re-opening” we found over 40 employees infected with Covid. Confirmed via both ATK and PCR testing. 

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

says Deputy Public Health Minister Sathit Pitutecha. Sathit says that women are inherently vulnerable as they are likely to develop severe symptoms, which lead to death or cause premature birth, an outcome that could have long-term effects on the development of the child. Thai PBS says high medical bills could also be a result for un-vaccinated pregnant women.

Pure madness, no science to back any of these claims up!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought they were included in the at risk and vulnerable groups that were supposed to have had their jabs first? Also worth considering that women are not all pregnant on one date, so including them in the vulnerable group and continuing ongoing rollout is more important than to take them as a focus group once in a while.

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Thailand has started to vaccinate pregnant women. From yesterday until October 13, the Ministry of Public Health plans to vaccinate as many as 100,000 pregnant women, says Deputy Public Health Minister Sathit Pitutecha. Sathit says that women are inherently vulnerable as they are likely to develop severe symptoms, which lead to death or cause premature birth, an outcome that could have long-term effects on the development of the child. Thai PBS says high medical bills could also be a result for un-vaccinated pregnant women. A survey of Covid infections among pregnant women suggested that 6 weeks after giving birth in […]

The post Campaign to vaccinate pregnant women underway appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Just when you thought the nightmare could get no worse.

This is what happens when you give Statists an inch.

Pure Evil.

Statist - ”belief in the importance of the power of the state over an individual”.

4 hours ago, 9S_ said:

On a sidenote: since the strict restrictions from April the company only had 4 people with confirmed Covid. But after the September “re-opening” we found over 40 employees infected with Covid. Confirmed via both ATK and PCR testing

Thats an informative post. Good to hear from people who are on the front line of what’s really is going on in the factories. Keep posting the updates 👍🏻

2 hours ago, AdamX said:

Just when you thought the nightmare could get no worse.

This is what happens when you give Statists an inch.

Pure Evil.

Statist - ”belief in the importance of the power of the state over an individual”.

I don’t believe in the power of the State over individuals. But I do believe in the power of society and benefits to society over the individual. That’s why I have no time for people who believe they should be allowed to do what they want, without consideration to the wider social impact. That’s where governments need to step in and protect the needs of society over the individual. This is when many see it as “The State” abusing State power. I see it as governments doing what I expect and pay them to do.
That said, I’m lucky in that I can cast my vote to kick a government out if I don’t like them. The media in my country has a free reign to fully challenge and investigate. There are independent sources of data which report on government performance etc. Most people in the world don’t have these luxuries. And they are luxuries, hard fought for over many generations and not to be taken for granted. 

5 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Thailand has started to vaccinate pregnant women. From yesterday until October 13, the Ministry of Public Health plans to vaccinate as many as 100,000 pregnant women, says Deputy Public Health Minister Sathit Pitutecha. Sathit says that women are inherently vulnerable as they are likely to develop severe symptoms, which lead to death or cause premature birth, an outcome that could have long-term effects on the development of the child.

Concerns about safety of the Covid-vaccine for pregnant women is a topic that needs urgent attention.  That many medical ‘professionals’ worldwide – and of course also in Thailand - seem hell-bent to vaccinate literally everybody, doesn't make it right.  Attached the link to an open letter written mid July by the UK Medical Freedom Alliance to Dr Brenda Kelly, consultant obstetrician at Oxford University Hospitals, detailing ‘serious concerns’ about statements she made in videos on the hospitals’ website about Covid-19 vaccination in pregnancy. 

https://www.ukmedfreedom.org/open-letters/open-letter-to-dr-brenda-kelly-consultant-obstetrician

5 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Concerns about safety of the Covid-vaccine for pregnant women is a topic that needs urgent attention. 

One  word to back this up.

Thalidomide

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soidog said:

I don’t believe in the power of the State over individuals. But I do believe in the power of society and benefits to society over the individual. That’s why I have no time for people who believe they should be allowed to do what they want, without consideration to the wider social impact. That’s where governments need to step in and protect the needs of society over the individual. This is when many see it as “The State” abusing State power. I see it as governments doing what I expect and pay them to do.
That said, I’m lucky in that I can cast my vote to kick a government out if I don’t like them. The media in my country has a free reign to fully challenge and investigate. There are independent sources of data which report on government performance etc. Most people in the world don’t have these luxuries. And they are luxuries, hard fought for over many generations and not to be taken for granted. 

Hear hear!

8 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Thai PBS says high medical bills could also be a result for un-vaccinated pregnant women.

Or anyone with COVID19 insurance.

• Like 1