News Forum - Message from Foodpanda driver telling customer to wear a bra sparks outrage

Thaiger

1 hour ago, ScottyJ said:

Sad times when men quiver at the sight of a woman's breasts. I Love them. Have since I was an infant.

Yes, it make me go kneek at the wees.

1 hour ago, ScottyJ said:

Sad times when men quiver at the sight of a woman's breasts. I Love them. Have since I was an infant.

I had that worked out when I was a baby, everytime I cry these breast would appear

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Paco said:

[...] That food panda want to punish some one for that is insane. He just made a request to wear a bra..

[...]

Isn't there still the law in place, in Thailand which requires EVERY female over the age of 12, to wear a bra in public?

Wasn't that  even used, in Phuket at least, to make the ladyboys and even full gender changer, b/c officially still a man by Thai-Law and ID-card, to wear a bra on the big wet t-shirt contest, every April?

Lookin' from that side: the Panda is right, isn't he?

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Food Panda driver must be some kind of loony, 99 per cent of men would be very happy seeing a woman not wearing a bra.lady gaga crying GIF

Come on, doesn't that all depends?

tits.jpg

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

Panda was in trouble before, looks like they don't require much of IQ from their drivers. 

Unfortunately they're not all former ThaiAirways pilots, they just drive like it!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Guest1 said:

Isn't there still the law in place, in Thailand which requires EVERY female over the age of 12, to wear a bra in public?

Even if there were, she was at home.

The story doesn't say she was topless.  I think PandaBoy is in the wrong here. 

He reminds me of a Muslim leader in Malaysia who complained when people advocated males and females pray in the mosque at the same time and in the same place.

He said he couldn't think of Allah if a woman was bent over before him.

You just can't take the savage out of some people.

1 hour ago, AlexPTY said:

Panda was in trouble before, looks like they don't require much of IQ from their drivers. 

And if they would, with no/few employees there wood be no/less Panda/s, right?

28 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Even if there were, she was at home.

The story doesn't say she was topless.  I think PandaBoy is in the wrong here. 

He reminds me of a Muslim leader in Malaysia who complained when people advocated males and females pray in the mosque at the same time and in the same place.

He said he couldn't think of Allah if a woman was bent over before him.

You just can't take the savage out of some people.

This law is NOT about topless! THAT is another one.  Just she opened the door, so not in here private rooms any longer ;-)

Topless, for woman under the age of "old", is a crime!

As a police officer once said to an outlet, only woman of high ages can even run around (in very local areas)  topless. B/C: Who would get aroused there? 

What can one even say? He sounds like a poorly adjusted prude of some sort. Maybe a virgin, or an ecclesiastical student, trying to remain celibate? No matter, people like this simply need to be ignored. Suspending him was a bit nuts. Panda seems to be fairly reactionary, and very weak, when it comes to PC stuff.