News Forum - Message from Foodpanda driver telling customer to wear a bra sparks outrage

Thaiger

A woman has shared a screenshot of a message she received from a Foodpanda driver telling her she should wear a bra. The post has since gone viral, sparking outrage among Facebook users. “Customer when you come out to pick up your stuff, please wear a bra. I don’t feel comfortable (if you don’t wear one).” According to a Bangkok Post report, the driver was referring to an incident in which a woman collected her order from him without bothering to put a bra on first. The incident has been heavily criticised on social media, with users pointing out that […]

The post Message from Foodpanda driver telling customer to wear a bra sparks outrage appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

22 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A woman has shared a screenshot of a

Could you please share a selfie of your... @@,  and we'll do a poll to decide whether you need a bra or not

Edited by DoUKnowWhoIAm
  • Haha 5

I do not think the message was wrong, he even mentioned why. He just had bad experience. That food panda want to punish some one for that is insane. He just made a request to wear a bra..

Ir should we say women you try to provoke me?

Edited by Paco

Although in the source report, the article misses out that the message was to a specific (bra-less) customer that the driver had delivered to before, which changes the context considerably.

1 minute ago, Paco said:

He just had bad experience. That food panda want to punish some one for that is insane. He just made a request to wear a bra..

Agreed - a bad experience with this particular customer.

If the driver thinks, that not wearing a bra, is a sexual advancement to him, he needs to get his own sexual well being checked. He must be worried about his arousal.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

I appoint @Bluesofa to be the judge

Hang him. Next case.

24 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Meanwhile, Kissana Phathanacharoen from the Royal Thai Police says food delivery drivers who harass customers face jail time of a month and/or a 10,000-baht fine

Would that be two months in jail and a 20,000 Baht fine then?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

"in which a woman collected her order from him without bothering to put a bra on first." 

i usually pay extra for that. 

Maybe he gave her two tips?  ( • )( • )

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Food Panda driver must be some kind of loony, 99 per cent of men would be very happy seeing a woman not wearing a bra.lady gaga crying GIF

Colin, come on there may be age limits to your assumption  😂

Storm in a C-cup.  My wife always dons a bra when deliveries arrive or sends me out to collect at the gate, and me in a pair of shorts would surely scare the bejesus out of delivery boys.

Moderation note:  2 quoted posts have been deleted.  Whilst amusing, the alteration of text and origin thereof in any quotations is not permitted.

• Like 1

I wonder if it would have sparked similar outrage if it had been a female delivery driver asking a male customer to wear some underwear if he'd been giving his dangly bits an airing when she'd delivered the previous time.

I am going to generalize. Most all of these riders act as privileged little a-holes on the road. I have about had enough of their road antics here in CM now. Is it not comfortable because the little uncontrollable typical portrayed Thai devil in him will pop out and he might do something he and she might regret as in the dirty R word? 

Keep it up Panda, loosing customers fast.

8 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I am going to generalize. Most all of these riders act as privileged little a-holes on the road. I have about had enough of their road antics here in CM now. Is it not comfortable because the little uncontrollable typical portrayed Thai devil in him will pop out and he might do something he and she might regret as in the dirty R word? 

Keep it up Panda, loosing customers fast.

I would think that most could pick up their food themselves. And as most of these convenience service companies charge the restaurant 30-35%, your restaurant will be happier too and you'd support the locals who have a hard time rather than an IT company, dodging tax wherever they can.

• Like 2