I think The Thaiger is great, how can I avoid BS covid news?

DeepPool

5 minutes ago, DeepPool said:

Great news channel, I'm tired of hearing the lies about Covid. How can I hear Thailand news without Covid lies?

Welcome here. First you have to define what you consider to be Covid lies. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Read the Thai news (if you can).

It is the farangers that carry on with the conspiracy theories, anti mask, Bill Gates microchips,  anti vaxxer etc. A whole bunch of politicised nonsense that the Thais don't bother with. It is a medical issue.

Thai social media does have a bit of positive misinformation, such as drinking ginger tea (it might help your immune system a bit, but no way will it cure a covid infection).

But the Thai mainstream media is very sensible, just reports what the doctors are telling us. If the politicians make dodgy claims they are called out.

Death rates per million in Thailand way lower than the average in faranger countries. Mostly because they don't carry on with all the BS IMO.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DeepPool said:

How can I hear Thailand news without Covid lies?

you can follow @ThaiNewsReports on Twitter. Richard translates the Thai news and covid statistics daily. 

no chance you will see anything like this:

E-5KdxPVQAYAHNi.jpg

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

you can follow @ThaiNewsReports on Twitter. Richard translates the Thai news and covid statistics daily. 

no chance you will see anything like this:

E-5KdxPVQAYAHNi.jpg

And what does funding have to do with it???

Anthony Fauci directed funds to Eco Health in order to fund the Wuhan Lab prior to the Covid-19. Even Wuhan Labs Gain of Function research thanked Fauci’s NIH for funding their research. Hell even Fauci, according to The Intercept, helped finance the Wuhan Labs construction. 

Funding means nothing. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DeepPool said:

Great news channel, I'm tired of hearing the lies about Covid. How can I hear Thailand news without Covid lies?

Plane with 20 people crash into mountain side, "news" 20 people die from Covid in horrible Covid outbreak. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DeepPool said:

Plane with 20 people crash into mountain side, "news" 20 people die from Covid in horrible Covid outbreak. 

Aaaahhhhh... So, your Fellow Travelers are all in the CCC. One level up in the sub-forum "Vaccines".

• Like 3

3 hours ago, gummy said:

Welcome here. First you have to define what you consider to be Covid lies. 

I'll bet you 100K USD in 6  years it comes out this was lies sweetie. 10:1 ..  you pay me 10 to 1 , inflation wont even account for that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DeepPool said:

I'll bet you 100K USD in 6  years it comes out this was lies sweetie. 10:1 ..  you pay me 10 to 1 , inflation wont even account for that. 

Its already coming out

• Man made at fort Detrick and Wuhan
  • CT threshold generating false positives
  • Lockdown that have zero quantifiable benefit
  • Big Tech supressing all debate
  • Mandatory Vaccines
  • Vaccine passports
  • Forever boosters
  • Mask 

Seems to me like the difference between conspiracy research and accepted fact is about 12 months

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, DeepPool said:

Although that hasn't been reported, has it . 

Although I do realise that some people who died of certain elements who also had Covid were regarded as being Covid deaths .

I would recommend avoiding Twitter and the people who post on their like the plague.  It's a poisoned cess pit of argumentative people. If you want (and I don't blame you) to avoid covid news, pick your headlines if you must follow media.