Top 15 Restaurants to try in Chiang Mai

Thaiger

Restaurant in chiang mai have their own distinct culinary culture that has been inspired by Myanmar and China. Northern specialities like khao soi (coconut curry noodle soup), sai ouer (Northern Thai sausage), and gaeng hanglay (salty and sweet curry commonly served with pork belly) may be found all across the country. However, those dishes are best enjoyed where they were originally created. Take a look at the 15 restaurant options recommended by locals in Chiang Mai. Top 15 Restaurants to try in Chiang Mai 1. Ginger Farm Kitchen Looking for delicious organic Thai food in a cosy atmosphere? If you […]

The post Top 15 Restaurants to try in Chiang Mai appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

5 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Agreed, Bob.  I don't get why these fluff pieces appear in the news sections and aren't automatically placed in the "about Thailand" section.

But does it really matter ? Surely if this topic  is of no interest there is no need to read it irrespective of which section it is placed in.

Hi Guys, 

A couple of points from what I have been told.

• Articles from the Thaiger are automatically placed in the news section. We don't move them as the Thaiger Forum also acts as the "comments" section for the Thaiger.
  • Members have varying interests and needs. Hard to judge a topic before posting!

But comments noted! 😀

Thanks

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Top 15 Restaurants to try in Chiang Mai 

Or ….. 15 remaining restaurants still open in Chiang Mai.

Next article will be Top Zero restaurants in Chiang Mai that serve Alcohol with your meal!

• Haha 2

These must be in the city itself or paid promotions as none of my favourites are on the list. There are so many good ones outside of the city. Maybe we should make up our own lists.

And... everybodies tastes are different so this piece doesn't mean much.

• 4 months later...
On 9/13/2021 at 5:11 AM, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Or ….. 15 remaining restaurants still open in Chiang Mai.

Next article will be Top Zero restaurants in Chiang Mai that serve Alcohol with your meal!

Lol 

On 9/13/2021 at 6:36 PM, Disenfranchised said:

These must be in the city itself or paid promotions as none of my favourites are on the list. There are so many good ones outside of the city. Maybe we should make up our own lists.

And... everybodies tastes are different so this piece doesn't mean much.

I look forward to your list! I'm especially interested in cheap eats and vegetarian/seafood places :-)