Thailand’s 8 most iconic landmarks

Thaiger

Thailand’s top iconic landmarks represent some of the country’s exotic culture. As such iconic attractions draw in hoards of tourists every year, it is no wonder why when you actually see them for yourself. From beautiful floating markets to all-white temples, here are 8 of the most iconic landmarks to visit in the Land of Smiles. 8 Of Thailand’s Most Iconic Landmarks 1. The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew These 2 wonderous attractions are arguably the most famous in Thailand. Found within the same grounds, the 2 attract thousands of visitors each year. Their intricate design and architecture are […]

The post Thailand’s 8 most iconic landmarks appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Wow! Look at those iconic landmarks, so stunningly beautiful. I was currently watching a Korean drama which entitled Kind the Land there was one episode where they travel to Thailand and I know it was the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew and I was really in awe after seeing those places they have shown. I hope I can really visit real soon there.