Besides Home Pro?

GMoney2312

1 minute ago, GMoney2312 said:

Besides Home Pro, are there any good superstores that specialize in home décor and equipment?

Not so much furniture, just all the home stuff!

Thanks!

There is Global and Do-home which are exceptionally large.

6 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

And why are refrigerators so small in Thailand?  Hard to find anything over 21 cubic feet!

That's because you are from the US. Yo would have similar issues in the UK although unlike Thailand there are a few more options. Guess in Thailand there is still the traditional view of why plan for anything, I'll just pop across to the the little shop when I want someting, hence no need for as much refrigerated storage

12 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

And why are refrigerators so small in Thailand?  Hard to find anything over 21 cubic feet!

Im not sure of the sizes but they had loads in Home Pro all sizes, 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Who has two fridges in the house? we do

I have 2 in my kitchen. First is as large fridge at 18.5 for food and another is medium at 14.1 for drinks. Both 6ft tall, upper is freezer and lower Non frozen in both. If have specialty items like water or ice makers then that makes them smaller in internal space I think. We could actually use one more for food as wife does business, but the large one is as big as anybody normally would need one to be. 

• Like 2

Mega Home is another home and DIY place.  Truly massive compared to the Home Pros in our city.

On 9/13/2021 at 11:51 AM, Transam said:

Fink he meant litres..Perhaps..🤭

Don't know about where you're from but a 21 cu ft refrigerator is quite common in the US...a family-sized fridge.

How big is a 21 cubic foot refrigerator?

Image result for refrigerator 21 cubic feet

Dimensions: 34"D x 66-1/4"H x 32-3/4"W.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 9:01 PM, gummy said:

There is Global and Do-home which are exceptionally large.

Yeah. Global House is the new kid on the block and appears to have a much better selection of inventory and service..

33 minutes ago, Rain said:

Yeah. Global House is the new kid on the block and appears to have a much better selection of inventory and service..

But I found that Do-Home has those cheap things that when you walk past you say to yourself "that will come in handy" so you buy it, store it safely away never to be found again 😆

8 minutes ago, gummy said:

But I found that Do-Home has those cheap things that when you walk past you say to yourself "that will come in handy" so you buy it, store it safely away never to be found again 😆

Sure. You know how that is. 

One can never have enough accumulated sh*t in their lives - practical or not. 

😋

If in Bangkok, there is IKEA.  They have all the littler things, knives forks etc. Their knives and forks don't bend in half when you use them, made from decent steel.  Can go online for their stuff also and shipping is reasonable for small stuff, not sure on the bigger items.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, palooka said:

If in Bangkok, there is IKEA.  They have all the littler things, knives forks etc. Their knives and forks don't bend in half when you use them, made from decent steel.  Can go online for their stuff also and shipping is reasonable for small stuff, not sure on the bigger items.  

Ikea is good.  They have pots and pans that do not burn your hands when you pick them up by the handle.  Cunning Swedish technology.  Generally they are very good for kitchenware.

• Like 2