News Forum - Thai PM calls on state agencies to disburse allocated funds quickly to revive economy

Thaiger

The Thai PM is calling on state agencies to inject funds into the economy for the new fiscal year in October, in order to help its recovery. According to a Bangkok Post report, deputy government spokesperson Traisuree Taisaranakul says budget spending is vital to the revival of an economy decimated by Covid-19. “In light of the pandemic, the state budget provides an important impetus to move the economy forward.” The PM says state agencies play a significant role in the disbursement of funds that will stimulate the economy. State agency budgets come from general spending, the central government fund, and […]

The post Thai PM calls on state agencies to disburse allocated funds quickly to revive economy appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Oh Boy, here we go again. Anything you could see done in CM were the sidewalks being spruced up, certain roads being repaved with signs telling the cost with having very few employees, and cement trucks running around. If this was truly made transparent then where did the bulk of the money end up? On the road and sidewalk projects you could quickly count how many workers used, and there were not many.

Yes please, me me me ….. I would like some. I bet that’s what the Thai Military are yelling at the moment. I’m sure they want a few new Submarines, Tanks, and maybe a Gulfstream 700 or two.

27 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

budget spending is vital to the revival of an economy

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

The Thai PM is calling on state agencies to inject funds into the economy for the new fiscal year in October, in order to help its recovery.

in other words, spend it on something ASAP

The vast majority of the money has already been distributed filling up the bank accounts of them that's trusted to distribute it. A few more red plate BMW'S for the wife's and girlfriends maybe.