News Forum - Man stabbed his common-law wife in front of police station

Thaiger

After getting into an argument in front of a police station this morning, a man stabbed his common-law wife to death. The crime took place at about 9:30 am this morning in front of Cha-uat Police Station in Nakhon Si Thammarat in the south of Thailand. After an argument that became more and more heated in front of the police station, with the couple shouting abuse at each other, the man eventually became so enraged that he pulled out a pointed sharp knife and stabbed the woman 8 times in the chest and neck. He fled the scene after the crime but police quickly […]

The post Man stabbed his common-law wife in front of police station appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

2 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

And Afghanistan’s news too. But seems for here people are becoming a little unhinged now.

No, I mean in relation to stabbings. Average far more than once a day there.

10 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

No, I mean in relation to stabbings. Average far more than once a day there.

Yeah I catch some of the news in and out for the UK and EU. Even for the US. Just making a comment about here and how noticeable it is really becoming where everyone is pulling a machete out of the hat at every and any given split second. I think it is probably more than 1 here that happens daily. 

14 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah I catch some of the news in and out for the UK and EU. Even for the US. Just making a comment about here and how noticeable it is really becoming where everyone is pulling a machete out of the hat at every and any given split second. I think it is probably more than 1 here that happens daily. 

Well murder in Thailand is pretty much a run of the mill occurences. Its sought of traditional, part of the culture. It is open to rich and poor. The only differance is the poor will be caught and punished.