Jump to content

Show me your Dish


spicy_girl
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Think yourself lucky to have been given mashed potato at school , I had to do with fried spam fritters and cold baked beans 

I think i would have preferred that to the pig swill we got

Sometimes I still eat cold baked beans

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WilliamG said:

I'm pretty sure the Kapt was being facetious.

Nah, a Hawaiian pizza: ham and pineapple. At the risk of getting flamed, they're not bad.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JamesE said:

Nah, a Hawaiian pizza: ham and pineapple. At the risk of getting flamed, they're not bad.

Invented 1962 so Im told 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's my diner today Chicken stew in Red wine sauce, sorry didnt have any white wine,

My wife made it a couple of weeks ago to put in the freezer, I might do a nam bread to go with it

237456054_10160218286396874_2790340370020442705_n.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, WilliamG said:

Home made dough = flour, salt, water & yeast. Tomato sauce = passata, onions, garlic & basil, cheese = shredded Mozarella, prawns & squid. So which of that 5hit should not go onto my pizza please. 

Prawns and squid is seafood bread, not a pizza  😀

 

This is all a bit of a running joke I have on another forum.

I'm a pizza snob, and will only acknowledging  cheese and pepperoni as real pizza

Nothing else....

 

But it's all in joking, people should put whatever the hell they want on a pizza

 

Well, it's not really a pizza though  😀

  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Prawns and squid is seafood bread, not a pizza  😀

This is all a bit of a running joke I have on another forum.

I'm a pizza snob, and will only acknowledging  cheese and pepperoni as real pizza

Nothing else....

But it's all in joking, people should put whatever the hell they want on a pizza

Well, it's not really a pizza though  😀

So what is on a 'traditional' Margherita or Napolitan pizza? Pizza snob?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Here's my diner today Chicken stew in Red wine sauce, sorry didnt have any white wine,

My wife made it a couple of weeks ago to put in the freezer, I might do a nam bread to go with it

237456054_10160218286396874_2790340370020442705_n.jpg

Have a Nan with your Dinner.   LOL

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Transam said:

You're all lucky Mrs.Trans is not a member, she takes a picture of everything she eats, every day...🥴

We don't need to see that thanks !   LOL

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Transam said:

You're all lucky Mrs.Trans is not a member, she takes a picture of everything she eats, every day...🥴

Same in our house, photo's video's the lot from about 6 angles

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, WilliamG said:

So what is on a 'traditional' Margherita or Napolitan pizza? Pizza snob?

Neapolitan is not my favorite style pizza but I have found some good ones in Thailand 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Faraday said:

You haven't answered the question, Marc.

Well I actually did way back

It's what a pizza should be, simple

 

Tomato sauce and cheese basically 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Well I actually did way back

It's what a pizza should be, simple

Tomato sauce and cheese basically 

For the hard of hearing, I refer you to the question #59925

Anyway, apart from your alleged food pictures, I would like to invite you to be, perhaps, a little.....no, I'll exercise some restraint.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Faraday said:

For the hard of hearing, I refer you to the question #59925

Anyway, apart from your alleged food pictures, I would like to invite you to be, perhaps, a little.....no, I'll exercise some restraint.

You do realize I said it was in joking, right??

 

I am trying to stay out of controversial threads on this forum

I thought the food thread would be a safe place

It was a joke man, relax

Enjoy your seafood whatever  😀

Edited by Marc26
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

You do realize I said it was in joking, right??

I am trying to stay out of controversial threads on this forum

I thought the food thread would be a safe place

It was a joke man, relax

Enjoy your seafood whatever  😀

Marc, I much prefer Beer pizza. 

BTW mate, my apologies as I thought you were being serious. 

Chok dee...

 

 

 

 

 

,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Faraday said:

Marc, I much prefer Beer pizza. 

BTW mate, my apologies as I thought you were being serious. 

Chok dee...

,

Sorry, no worries 

It's a running joke with me on another forum when it comes to pizza

 

Mostly busting KaptainRob and the other Aussie's balls about pizza   😀

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Marc26 said:

You do realize I said it was in joking, right??

I am trying to stay out of controversial threads on this forum

I thought the food thread would be a safe place

It was a joke man, relax

Enjoy your seafood whatever  😀

No Marc, it was ME who put the seafood on my pizza....a la Marinara. Had a lovely one in Napoli.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Faraday said:

Marc, I much prefer Beer pizza. 

BTW mate, my apologies as I thought you were being serious. 

Chok dee...

,

 

First class Pad Krappow pizza is available locally..not a pineapple in sight; great with a beer.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Well I actually did way back

It's what a pizza should be, simple

Tomato sauce and cheese basically 

In your post 59902, you said pizza with pepperoni was your only choice. Now here you say only tomato & cheese. Decide what's what please.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use