News Forum - 48 arrested at Covid-19 violating luxury Koh Samui birthday party

Thaiger

There is no excuse to hold a party now, for any reason. Any establishment that does it should be named and shamed. I have neighbours living beside me maybe 10-13 people in a 3 bedroom house, it’s wrong. But I say nothing at all, should I?

Well, nobody wants to listen, these farangs think that they can do whatever they wanted & still in the middle of pandemic..15 days of jail time & B10K fine ain't nothing for them.

8 hours ago, ace035 said:

Well, nobody wants to listen, these farangs think that they can do whatever they wanted & still in the middle of pandemic..15 days of jail time & B10K fine ain't nothing for them.

The 10K THB fine is nothing for a farang, make it more like my home town of Melbourne 12 times the thai fine at 5K AUD

9 minutes ago, Thommo said:

The 10K THB fine is nothing for a farang, make it more like my home town of Melbourne 12 times the thai fine at 5K AUD

That's rather a sweeping generalisation.
It might be nothing for you, but I couldn't afford to pay a 10,000 Baht fine. There again I wouldn't be so arrogant as to ignore the rules just because I didn't like them.

• Like 1

so how come hi-so and government official,can go to the crystal ball and get a naughty boy tag,and no cobra style in full combat uniform invasions,l thought the latest plan of action was immunity herding,as there no vaccines

3 hours ago, Thommo said:

In that case then I and I am sure many other members of the forum look forward to you telling us which Thai orphanage you will immediately donate 10,000 THB to. As it is nothing to you then an initial donation should be donated immediately with others to hopefully follow. That way you can rest easy knowing full well that what means nothing to you means an awfull lot to those in need.

2 hours ago, gummy said:

In that case then I and I am sure many other members of the forum look forward to you telling us which Thai orphanage you will immediately donate 10,000 THB to. As it is nothing to you then an initial donation should be donated immediately with others to hopefully follow. That way you can rest easy knowing full well that what means nothing to you means an awfull lot to those in need.

Thiis where i donate bi weekly https://bangkokcommunityhelp.com/

If 10000 Baht will break you then I feel sorry for your situation

1 minute ago, Thommo said:

Thiis where i donate bi weekly https://bangkokcommunityhelp.com/

If 10000 Baht will break you then I feel sorry for your situation

That's excellant if true, but then anyone can google these days can't they  ? Oh by the way don't feel sorry for me, there are thousands of orphans in Thailand you should be feeling sorry for.