Special day today. 9/11; 20 years on.

SnapDragon

3 hours ago, snapdragon said:

Ha yes! Convincing as that all is, it doesn't change my mind on the moon landings.

I'm not saying that that the moon is made of cheese, or that it's hollow and filled with helium. I'd like to see evidence on those.

But that man has walked on the moon. Not in my opinion. There is footage of bubbles coming off the suits. That suggests that it was all shot underwater.

And as for Elvis living on the moon; just nonsense.

Yes. It is very hard to believe in the space program, or their accomplishments. Requires a real stretch of the imagination. No doubt the planetary missions to Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn were made up too. 

Even the atom bombs were faked. Science barely exists. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, dmacarelli said:

Yes. It is very hard to believe in the space program, or their accomplishments. Requires a real stretch of the imagination. No doubt the planetary missions to Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn were made up too. 

Even the atom bombs were faked. Science barely exists.

True about the atom bombs. But the technology and science that enabled their development and dropping has not suddenly become lost. Science tends to be built upon science. Constantly updated.

The reason given that we (humans) have never been back is because: ",, the technology then has gone forever, and although we have new technology it is different from the old technology."

The next big challenge - according to Ali G - is to land on the sun. "It's far too hot Ali." "We could go in the winter when it's cold."

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

19 hours ago, snapdragon said:

True about the atom bombs. But the technology and science that enabled their development and dropping has not suddenly become lost. Science tends to be built upon science. Constantly updated.

The reason given that we (humans) have never been back is because: ",, the technology then has gone forever, and although we have new technology it is different from the old technology."

The next big challenge - according to Ali G - is to land on the sun. "It's far too hot Ali." "We could go in the winter when it's cold."

I would have to place Ali G., high up on the list of smart people, compared to alot of the science deniers out there. 

A-249375-1227195498.jpeg.jpg

Edited by dmacarelli
  • Like 3

On 9/11/2021 at 10:58 AM, snapdragon said:

Anyone wishing to question the origins of covid-19 or covid data, or the covid vaccinations are slotted into into a general conspiracy box. Branded as 'tin foil' hat wearers or 'David Ickers'.

What are these conspiracies? Well! There are many out there. Being English, I'm quite interested in the death of Princess Di, the suicide of Dr David Kelly, the victimisation of Andrew Wakefield, the London bombings, etc. But there are others; 9/11; JFK; reasons behind the Iraq invasion; Jeffery Epstein suicide. And of course there is god himself, and why did he create the world spherical and not flat; or did he?!

Ex POTUS Trump's followers are all fired up. They think he won the last election. They might have the proof they seek, when the Arizona count surfaces. But will Biden willingly hand over the reigns? Will Texas try to leave the United States, and become independent? Is that even possible?

We have 5G, secret societies controlling our every move and the Jesuits in charge in China. Is there any gold at Fort Knox?

Today is a special day; being the 20th anniversary of the atrocious bombings of the World Trade Centre. So I think it appropriate to begin this topic today.

One thing's for sure; man has not yet been able to walk on the moon.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0Ipy3zM5NQoR/

Told ya.

And your point is?  There have always been dummies out there it doesn't make them conspiracy theorists... however it is and should be normal in a free thinking society to allow people to question things whether we agree or disagree... stop being a hater lol

• Like 1

Just now, billywillyjones said:

And your point is?  It is and should be normal in a free thinking society to allow people to question things whether we agree or disagree... stop being a hater lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:
28 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

And your point is?  It is and should be normal in a free thinking society to allow people to question things whether we agree or disagree... stop being a hater lol

Ah yes! I don't disagree there.

Conspiracy theorists do not always get it wrong. When does a conspiracy become a conspiracy theory? Or the other way around. When it is shown to be true of course.

Plenty of doubters out there. A relatively recent conspiracy theory was that Trump won the last election. Half of the US believe that. And that gold thing; Fort Knox. POTUS Reagan did an audit, and come to the conclusion that all the gold belonged to the FED. I'm sure the Americans said "that's OK then." Penny hasn't dropped yet!

Reasons how the US's Bush persuaded the UK to invade Iraq so easily. Wasn't Tony Blair in Ghislaine's little blue book?

Truth masquerading as conspiracies. Keeps us all guessing.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

9/11 footage that is not as widespread as it possibly should be.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/9-11-the-footage-they-didn-039-t-let-you-see-twice-9-11-2001-documentary_mL5xdcGVD3n1j5t.html

The events of 9/11, 2001. Rare Video footage that was not repeated on the news.

Interesting that but we will never know whether that footage was even doctored or not or what the truth was. But I still find it extreme that the a US President would allow civilians to be fodder in order to promote his personal campaign against another country or person but there again its happened before and guess it won't be the last.

10 minutes ago, gummy said:

Interesting that but we will never know whether that footage was even doctored or not or what the truth was. But I still find it extreme that the a US President would allow civilians to be fodder in order to promote his personal campaign against another country or person but there again its happened before and guess it won't be the last.

Indeed!

The attack on the USS Liberty was an eyeopener for me. Been skeptical of many things since then.

Both the UK's MI5 and MI6, have been up to dodgy things for many years. The Skripal saga is also an interesting one. Only recently found out, that the first person on the scene in the park, was an Army Captain working for MI5. Where are they now I wonder? MSM in England not rushing to find out!?

Prince Andrew case starts Monday in US.

Just now, snapdragon said:

Indeed!

The attack on the USS Liberty was an eyeopener for me. Been skeptical of many things since then.

Both the UK's MI5 and MI6, have been up to dodgy things for many years. The Skripal saga is also an interesting one. Only recently found out, that the first person on the scene in the park, was an Army Captain working for MI5. Where are they now I wonder? MSM in England not rushing to find out!?

Prince Andrew case starts Monday in US.

Destined to be another cover-up but there again after Princess Diana they are well versed in such things

8 hours ago, dmacarelli said:

I would have to place Ali G., high up on the list of smart people, compared to alot of the science deniers out there. 

And Borat 2?

So the people claiming it was Military planes that hit the Twin Towers- ever bother to ask what happened to the other two planes that left the airports? Sort of a large loose end, wouldn't you say?🤣

4 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

So the people claiming it was Military planes that hit the Twin Towers- ever bother to ask what happened to the other two planes that left the airports? Sort of a large loose end, wouldn't you say?🤣

Think about this logicaly and perhaps their flightpath took them over the Bermuda triangle ? 😉

7 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

There were aviation simulation games that day*. Very convenient for all sorts of shenanigans.

They took off, and they landed somewhere. IMO, there were no people on board either of the two planes that hit the towers.

* Same in London some time later 7/7 2005.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, dmacarelli said:

Bokasha! 

On 9/11/2021 at 10:58 AM, snapdragon said:

Anyone wishing to question the origins of covid-19 or covid data, or the covid vaccinations are slotted into into a general conspiracy box. Branded as 'tin foil' hat wearers or 'David Ickers'.

What are these conspiracies? Well! There are many out there. Being English, I'm quite interested in the death of Princess Di, the suicide of Dr David Kelly, the victimisation of Andrew Wakefield, the London bombings, etc. But there are others; 9/11; JFK; reasons behind the Iraq invasion; Jeffery Epstein suicide. And of course there is god himself, and why did he create the world spherical and not flat; or did he?!

Ex POTUS Trump's followers are all fired up. They think he won the last election. They might have the proof they seek, when the Arizona count surfaces. But will Biden willingly hand over the reigns? Will Texas try to leave the United States, and become independent? Is that even possible?

We have 5G, secret societies controlling our every move and the Jesuits in charge in China. Is there any gold at Fort Knox?

Today is a special day; being the 20th anniversary of the atrocious bombings of the World Trade Centre. So I think it appropriate to begin this topic today.

One thing's for sure; man has not yet been able to walk on the moon.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0Ipy3zM5NQoR/

Told ya.

Fasceciousness personified 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RWD said:

Fasceciousness personified 

All of the conspiracies (quoted) are serious subjects in themselves, and deserve to be treated as such.

The official explanations and reasons given by authorities are not always, shall we say, compelling. Some deserve to be ridiculed. Sometimes the best way to expose the nonsense is through humour.

What I'm particularly concerned with at the present time is the ramping-up of hate towards China by the west. I think this is a deliberate attempt to get people on-side. And is that not what a lot of these so-called conspiracies are all about. Thinking particularly here on the 'weapons of mass destruction'. Anyone who that said this was nonsense, was either branded a nutter, or in the case of Dr Kelly; dead.

Edited by snapdragon

39 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

All of the conspiracies (quoted) are serious subjects in themselves, and deserve to be treated as such.

The official explanations and reasons given by authorities are not always, shall we say, compelling. Some deserve to be ridiculed. Sometimes the best way to expose the nonsense is through humour.

What I'm particularly concerned with at the present time is the ramping-up of hate towards China by the west. I think this is a deliberate attempt to get people on-side. And is that not what a lot of these so-called conspiracies are all about. Thinking particularly here on the 'weapons of mass destruction'. Anyone who that said this was nonsense, was either branded a nutter, or in the case of Dr Kelly; dead.

Oh don't worry unduly about China, they'll be ok. It's only the thick peasants who fall for the rhetoric anyway, no worries. The thinking man is on the ball. Nothing to fear.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Poolie said:

Oh don't worry unduly about China, they'll be ok. It's only the thick peasants who fall for the rhetoric anyway, no worries. The thinking man is on the ball. Nothing to fear.

Indeed.