Special day today. 9/11; 20 years on.

SnapDragon

Anyone wishing to question the origins of covid-19 or covid data, or the covid vaccinations are slotted into into a general conspiracy box. Branded as 'tin foil' hat wearers or 'David Ickers'.

What are these conspiracies? Well! There are many out there. Being English, I'm quite interested in the death of Princess Di, the suicide of Dr David Kelly, the victimisation of Andrew Wakefield, the London bombings, etc. But there are others; 9/11; JFK; reasons behind the Iraq invasion; Jeffery Epstein suicide. And of course there is god himself, and why did he create the world spherical and not flat; or did he?!

Ex POTUS Trump's followers are all fired up. They think he won the last election. They might have the proof they seek, when the Arizona count surfaces. But will Biden willingly hand over the reigns? Will Texas try to leave the United States, and become independent? Is that even possible?

We have 5G, secret societies controlling our every move and the Jesuits in charge in China. Is there any gold at Fort Knox?

Today is a special day; being the 20th anniversary of the atrocious bombings of the World Trade Centre. So I think it appropriate to begin this topic today.

One thing's for sure; man has not yet been able to walk on the moon.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0Ipy3zM5NQoR/

Told ya.

• Like 1

Yes indeed Mr Faraday.

After the English kicked the Chinese's butts way back, part of the surrender agreement was that missionaries be free to roam China. Along with other contentious issues; opium and Hong Kong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Yes indeed Mr Faraday.

After the English kicked the Chinese's butts way back, part of the surrender agreement was that missionaries be free to roam China. Along with other contentious issues; opium and Hong Kong.

I wonder what sort of a position those missionaries have got themselves into now ?

26 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Here on TT we have the CCC. But anyone wishing to question the origins of covid-19 or covid data, or the covid vaccinations are slotted into into a general conspiracy box. Branded as 'tin foil' hat wearers or 'David Ickers'.

What are these conspiracies? Well! There are many out there. Being English, I'm quite interested in the death of Princess Di, the suicide of Dr David Kelly, the victimisation of Andrew Wakefield, the London bombings, etc. But there are others; 9/11; JFK; reasons behind the Iraq invasion; Jeffery Epstein suicide. And of course there is god himself, and why did he create the world spherical and not flat; or did he?!

Ex POTUS Trump's followers are all fired up. They think he won the last election. They might have the proof they seek, when the Arizona count surfaces. But will Biden willingly hand over the reigns? Will Texas try to leave the United States, and become independent? Is that even possible?

We have 5G, secret societies controlling our every move and the Jesuits in charge in China. Is there any gold at Fort Knox?

Today is a special day; being the 20th anniversary of the atrocious bombings of the World Trade Centre. So I think it appropriate to begin this topic today.

One thing's for sure; man has not yet been able to walk on the moon.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0Ipy3zM5NQoR/

Told ya.

Bin Laden stated that his goal was to destabilize the United States to the point where their actions in response to the attack would alienate the US from the rest of the world. Well....yup...that worked.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, gummy said:

I wonder what sort of a position those missionaries have got themselves into now ?

Whatever it is, I doubt they'll take it lying down.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Bin Liner.

Wasn't he the stated reason for the invasion of Afghanistan? Initially it was to capture the bearded man with a cross etched onto his rifle.

CNN found him, but somehow the US Military and secret services were unable to. Well, they said they did get him in the end.

Didn't he do well!? Organised a serious attack on the US, while living in a cave with no internet!!?? He did have five women at his disposal though!

Edited by snapdragon

45 minutes ago, Lawyers_Guns_and_Money said:

Bin Laden stated that his goal was to destabilize the United States to the point where their actions in response to the attack would alienate the US from the rest of the world. Well....yup...that worked.

Well, it could be argued that the incredible sabotage the orange stain inflicted on the planet, was the biggest source of that alienation. Biden not planning the withdrawal from Afghanistan, has not helped. 

Many of us knew people in those buildings, at that time. And many of us suspect there were some hidden agendas. Not sure how many of the conspiracies I do believe in, but I am certain things are not as they appeared to be. No question the FAA knew those planes were hijacked, and alerted the military, which scrambled jets. Why none were shot down is open to speculation, but I do not think Bush Jr. had honorable intentions, hard as they may try to rehabilitate his reputation now. It may have been his "FDR moment". 

The one thing that remains true, was what a good friend of mine said, when he called me that morning, just after the two planes hit the WTC. He said our lives will never be the same again. 

Edited by dmacarelli
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, dmacarelli said:

No question the FAA knew those planes were hijacked, and alerted the military, which scrambled jets. Why none were shot down is open to speculation, but I do not think Bush Jr. had honorable intentions, hard as they may try to rehabilitate his reputation now.

It's a long time ago now. But I can recall certain things. Just before 9/11, 140 Israelis were arrested, questioned and let go, to return to Israel. They went on TV, back home, and said they were just 'art students'. Also there were supposed to be war games on the day. Convenient that; for the hijackers to fly across the skies unchallenged.

Again; being English I was particularly interested that the BBC stated, live, that building seven had fell, while it could clearly be seen standing. Who told them? It did get pulled 13 minutes later. Never heard an explanation from the BBC on that one.

Nasty as it all was; it enabled the spending on the US Military to be doubled, over the next few years, and gave birth to new interior security agencies. More layers of surveillance and control.

After 20 years there are still groups trying to ascertain the truth; Structural Engineers, Fire-fighter groups and Pro-Americans. The authorities show no inclination to entertain these.

The truth, just like JFK, will just lay on the shelf, gathering dust.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Ha yes! Convincing as that all is, it doesn't change my mind on the moon landings.

I'm not saying that that the moon is made of cheese, or that it's hollow and filled with helium. I'd like to see evidence on those.

But that man has walked on the moon. Not in my opinion. There is footage of bubbles coming off the suits. That suggests that it was all shot underwater.

And as for Elvis living on the moon; just nonsense.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Ha yes! Convincing as that all is, it doesn't change my mind on the moon landings.

I'm not saying that that the moon is made of cheese, or that it's hollow and filled with helium. I'd like to see evidence on those.

But that man has walked on the moon. Not in my opinion. There is footage of bubbles coming off the suits. That suggests that it was all shot underwater.

And as for Elvis living on the moon; just nonsense.

You mean this isn't true?
Sunday Sport on Twitter: "In April 1988, Sunday Sport made ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Some of the MSM in the UK, have a 'jesty' aspect to them. I wouldn't be surprised if the date was the 1st of April.

One thing's for sure. Miss Messenger wasn't in the plane.

10 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

Proof please.

Can't give proof. But can show evidence. Plenty out there.

And anyway. With all the technology we have, you'd be thinking by now we would be having week end breaks to the place; instead of Blackpool or Brighton (covid passport permitting).

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Can't give proof. But can show evidence. Plenty out there.

And anyway. With all the technology we have, you'd be thinking by now we would be having week end breaks to the place; instead of Blackpool or Brighton (covid passport permitting).

I'm not going, there's no atmosphere.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Some of the MSM in the UK, have a 'jesty' aspect to them. I wouldn't be surprised if the date was the 1st of April.

One thing's for sure. Miss Messenger wasn't in the plane.

I am confused with your reference to Miss Messenger. Is this the one you meant?

MM 11.webp

3 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

I am confused with your reference to Miss Messenger. Is this the one you meant?

MM 11.webp

Yes! That is she. I think. Memory is not what it was. One pretty lady is much the same as another pretty lady.

Some people used to turn to her page, before reading the news. Often seen topless.

Edited by snapdragon

34 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Yes! That is she. I think. Memory is not what it was. One pretty lady is much the same as another pretty lady.

Some people used to turn to her page, before reading the news. Often seen topless.

Ah, now it makes reasonable sense, I did not look closely enough at the newspaper. So to confirm your statement that one pretty girl is much the same as another, I had to Google Page 3 and compare their assets. Thanks for bringing up the subject.  Linda Lusardi was the best in my humble opinion. Sam Fox = no.LOL

Edited by WilliamG
  • Like 2

Post removed in breach of News posting guidelines.

⚠️ Posting Guidelines: Posts must be accompanied by a personal comment & LINK [URL] to any quoted source for verification
Members are not to insert more than 2 relevant image files - pictures or videos, per post
Moderators may use their discretion and DELETE any image files that do not comply with Forum Guidelines or are deemed excessive

An interesting opinion piece on 9-11 by Daniel Miller posted today on TCW - Defending Freedom.  As the piece is too long to be re-posted here in its entirety, I have just copied the introductory paragraphs below.  The full text - also making the link with the current covid-crisis - can be accessed here >  

9/11: Twenty years of lies 

TWO decades after 9/11, which was eleven years to the day after President George H W Bush delivered his famous ‘new world order’ speech, the historical significance of both events is now much clearer. 

Two decades of permanent ‘most favoured nation’ trading status for China has produced the largest transfer of wealth, technology, manufacturing capacity and markets in human history, and destroyed the American industrial economy.

Two decades of the ‘War on Terror’ and the cancerous growth of a global surveillance state has destroyed Western liberty and obliterated civil rights. 

Two decades of the corporate internet, social media and smartphones has lobotomised Western culture, destroyed key Western institutions, engineered a rolling mass psychosis and transferred regional political and economic power to Silicon Valley and Wall Street.

Two decades of the occupation of Afghanistan, then Iraq, drone war and collateral murder in Pakistan, and attacks on Libya, Syria and Yemen has destroyed the authority of the United States and its allies to the point where the senile winner of a crooked election mumbling prepared talking points inside a fortified Capitol is the nominal leader of what was once called the free world.

> Read further - https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/twenty-years-of-lies/

I haven't read "further"  yet...... but what i did read is IMO, right on !    Of course i could (and he probably does)  go into greater and greater detail  about  such things as :  military industrial complex,  the pharmaceutical mafia,   the zombie like following by the medical establishment ( doctors ! ),   the insurance mafia,  the horrible state of health that the vast majority of people are in,  the  etc etc etc.

OK,  got that off my chest   555    Always interesting to read someone who seems to object to the way of the modern world,  the "new world order"   i believe its called.   BBB  "building back better"  is their slogan.

or as Ninja calls it :   Brainwashing..... Ballbusting...... Bullshit 

there are lesser traveled paths where one can maintain a bit more freedom and means to survive.........but getting harder and harder to find.   And as the saying goes  "we ain't getting any younger"

• Like 2

I'm half way into listening to Tony Gosling's weekly radio show. Just now I was listening to a guy who actually watched contractors going into the building and drilling. Also, another guy that had two days off after the building, just a few days before, was powered down, and all closed circuit and internet services were closed down. The relevance was that for two days, contractors could drill, and do other things without being caught on CCTV.

http://www.radio4all.net/files/tony@cultureshop.org.uk/2149-1-Politics_Show_10_Sept_2021.mp3

This is a four hour show. If anyone wants to break it down then:

https://politicsthisweek.wordpress.com/

Same show but broken into speaker sectors.

• Thanks 1