News Forum - 2 Hospital data breaches on Monday exposed patient data

Thaiger

Two prominent hospitals were the victims of data breaching hackers in the last few days with each hospital having over 40,000 patients’ personal information at risk. On Monday, Phetchabun Hospital had the personal data of 46,000 of their patients compromised while Bhumirajanagarindra Kidney Institute Hospital had the data from 40,000 patients stolen in parallel attacks. The Cyber Crime Investigation Bureau uncovered what they believe to be the source of the Petchabun Hospital hack in a preliminary investigation, tracing the data breach through a server in Singapore to a group of Indian hackers. The hackers demanded a ransom and posted the […]

The post 2 Hospital data breaches on Monday exposed patient data appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Looks like the ever popular eastern scammer groups have decided to jump on the ransom employment train. It was only a matter of time before they started mimicking the Russians.

9 hours ago, DiggR said:

Looks like the ever popular eastern scammer groups have decided to jump on the ransom employment train. It was only a matter of time before they started mimicking the Russians.

yes but when I enquired the hackers told me that the data did not state female bust sizes so lost interest in pursuing it further 😂

14 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

Lets get out the paper and a pencil. That should calm things down.

Oh no we shall then have the constipated mathematician on here working it out with logs

41 minutes ago, gummy said:

yes but when I enquired the hackers told me that the data did not state female bust sizes

But told them how many doses we all have had in Thailand 🤣

Are these the same one and all Indian hackers who it up TT? I remember last week there were a couple of newbie Indian sign ups to the forum who did an introduction. Hope it wasn't them but I haven't looked.

Indians and India is probably one of the biggest homes of scam rooms, but didn't realize a change of direction into hackers now. But why not? These guys have some of the most brilliant people of all races.