News Forum - Mor Prom app to be used as a Digital Health Pass for travel

Thaiger

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

I managed to register on the Mor Prom app this morning using the 13 digit "ID Card Number" on the Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination I got from the hospital where I got both my Pfizer jabs. Problem is the hospital spelled my last name wrong. They corrected that and sent a new certificate but Mor Prom has the spelling error. They got everything else right but my name...sigh

How can they get "Alex" wrong 🤔

11 minutes ago, gummy said:

That's why it is always best to check the details when they hand you the certificate so that they can go staright into the database and amend it if it is wrong.  An Italian in front of me had exactly the same issue and it was quite a struggle for him to make them understand but in the end all was well.

I didn't get my certificate on the day of my 2nd jab. Sent sent a scanned version which showed the error and that was about 4 or 5 days after the fact. They corrected the error and sent me a corrected one. Even the Mor Prom app has the corrected certificate and the incorrect "Thailand Digital Health Pass" Doubtful anyone in Thailand (malls, restaurants etc) will notice a E for an H (the error) but I'd bet an agent at an airport counter might. I can only guess they would send the same correction to the Ministry. We'll see what we will see.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Last letter of my last name. Should have been an H but they entered it as an E

I was joking 😉 I didn't really think your passport would only say "Alex". Unless you are RiEanna's brother 🤣

On 9/14/2021 at 10:01 AM, gazmo16 said:

Hands up I was getting the two yellow books requirements mixed . I tried the 13 digit number on the app after only 1st dose and that's why it wouldn't let me in. My mistake , I appreciate those who explained where I was going wrong. That's the beauty of forums like this to air views and help others when needed (meaning me).

I had my first dose and registration worked fine for me 2nd dose next week. Just used 13 digit number provided got a code using my phone number job done 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gill said:

Go on play store download app.ID Card number is the number on your form u received fron them.not  your passport number and password is a number  you make up not a word 

Thank you Gill.................unfortunately I don't have the 13 digit ID number anywhere om the form I got from Bang Sue..

My best chance maybe to get that sorted out when I go for my second jab at a local hospital.

4 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

unfortunately I don't have the 13 digit ID number anywhere om the form I got from Bang Sue..

Definitely … as a better chance then of getting your international WHO vacation book (if you require one for the future).

• 1 month later...

I can't create an account because my details have not been loaded in yet and you can't create a password to login so you can't contact anyone to tell them the problem