News Forum - Mor Prom app to be used as a Digital Health Pass for travel

Thaiger

You get the number from the hospital latest after 2end jab. Then you can register on Mor Prom app.

Nothing to do with married or yellow book for house.

If you have to travel you can look for vaccine passport and is yellow. I and others have a link above.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hands up I was getting the two yellow books requirements mixed . I tried the 13 digit number on the app after only 1st dose and that's why it wouldn't let me in. My mistake , I appreciate those who explained where I was going wrong. That's the beauty of forums like this to air views and help others when needed (meaning me).

• Like 1

On 9/11/2021 at 12:18 PM, MrStretch said:

I ordered four from Amazon.com, for my family as  the Thai booklet I saw says "Covid 19" vaccination on its front, and I wanted to make sure it was all the vaccines we get and internationally recognized.

The Tropical Diseases Institute at Mahidol University uses the WHO booklet for their vaccinations.

Do you have any link to that information about Mahidol?  I retired from Mahidol but along with the rest of the current staff and faculty I was vaccinated in June. Nobody issued us anything but the standard vaccination certificate.

On 9/10/2021 at 9:06 AM, Train said:

Astra Zenica is not on WHO list !!!

Not accepted in EU.

EMA doesn't accept. But not all EU countries follow EMA ... For example, Germany and France accept AstraZeneca.

On 9/10/2021 at 10:34 AM, Train said:

For UK travelers.

Ony vaccinations administered in UK, USA or EU are recognised by the UK, even if they are fully approved by WHO

I don't think that correct.  I think the UK does accept AstraZeneca in Thailand.  The Thai AstraZeneca had UK (Oxford) certification that it met their quality standards.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xaos said:

U guys know that soon ur fully vaxxed double jab status will become unvaxed until u take 3rd shoot

So they will have to make a new app for that.

2 minutes ago, Xaos said:

Some people still don't recognise that politicians are not "experts". They are career managers that learn on the job (if we're lucky) and could be moved to another position next week. Then they have to learn something else all over again. 

For these things we have real experts.

And their advice can then be ignored by politicians 🤬

On the matter of social distancing, masks, lockdowns, vaccines, air circulation, disinfection, vaccine passports and everything else: Nothing is 100% effective. But everything together can work pretty well for now, if we all play ball.

On 9/10/2021 at 3:09 PM, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Unsure what clinic is available in Pattaya to provide you with an international vaccine passport.

https://www.thaitravelclinic.com/about-thai-travel-clinic2.html Provide them as the give yellow fever vaccination. But this place is in Bangkok.

or

Contact the Provincial Public Health Offices or hospitals that are Authorised to issue the COVID19 certificate of Vaccination for the information.

https://www.facebook.com/thailandprd/posts/4574652229224822

also more info 

https://www.thaitravelclinic.com/Knowledge/who-international-certificate-of-vaccination.html

Yellow book

Just checked with hospital who jabbed me (Pachuap khiri khan general)

• filled form
  • showed passport
  • paid 50 THB
  • bobs your uncle yellow book please collect tomorrow

Oddly some difficult things in Thailand are outstandingly simple it seems

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, poohy said:

Just checked with hospital who jabbed me (Pachuap khiri khan general)

Will check with the McCormick Hospital Chiang Mai in 9 days when I get my 2nd Jab. Hopefully so. But in Chiang Mai I have a few options.

On 9/13/2021 at 9:43 AM, gazmo16 said:

Lets say for arguments sake I have had my first vaccine and am going for my second shortly. I live with my Thai girlfriend but we are not married.  Does that mean although I have a 13 digit number on the hospital slip I still cant use the app because 

A) I'm not married and can't get a Thai ID or yellow House Book because I'm not married

B) I need both vaccines stamps before the 13 digit number is put on the hospital computer

I only ask as I tried to register yesterday and fell at the first question which was for the Identification. Anyone know the way forward for a non married expat who want's to eat in Bangkok next month ?

You don't need to be married or to have a Pink Thai ID card or a yellow house book to register for the app, so it's probably best to leave any discussion of those for elsewhere.

There's no way of registering early as you can't register until you've had both doses - that's what the app's for, to show that you're fully vaccinated!😂

• Thanks 1

On 9/13/2021 at 9:51 AM, gummy said:

The 13 digit id you received on your slip after your 1st vax so that allows you to register

Yes and no, although it may be splitting hairs!

It only allows you to register after you've had both doses and the hospital have updated everything.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Yes and no, although it may be splitting hairs!

It only allows you to register after you've had both doses and the hospital have updated everything.

Wrong. I have registered after my 1st dose, I get my second tomorrow

5 minutes ago, gummy said:

Wrong. I have registered after my 1st dose, I get my second tomorrow

On the Mor Prom app, showing that you're vaccinated?

You've either not understood what I wrote / was talking about, or not understood what registration means.

Your details may or may not have been accepted, but by definition you're not "registered".

17 minutes ago, Stonker said:

On the Mor Prom app, showing that you're vaccinated?

You've either not understood what I wrote / was talking about, or not understood what registration means.

Your details may or may not have been accepted, but by definition you're not "registered".

Prerhaps everybody is not as stupid as you try to make out. And I repeat you are wrong

A friend who has had only 1 AZ jab was successful to "register" with the Mor Prom app but can't yet get the certificate because he is waiting for his next AZ jab.

For the 13 character/number ID he obtained that from a local hospital. How? Previous after getting the 1 AZ jab he went to the hospital to get a one jab certificate. On that one jab certificate was an "ID" that he was able to use in the Mor Prom app.

10 minutes ago, gummy said:

Prerhaps everybody is not as stupid as you try to make out. And I repeat you are wrong

Well, you're at liberty to repeat whatever you want but you're simply not registered even if your application has been approved.

It's rather like sending your kids to a school that's 100% Chinese owned and run and thinking they've gone to Harrow.

They're both two very different things.

2 minutes ago, oldcpu said:

A friend who has had only 1 AZ jab was successful to "register" with the Mor Prom app but can't yet get the certificate because he is waiting for his next AZ jab.

For the 13 character/number ID he obtained that from a local hospital. How? Previous after getting the 1 AZ jab he went to the hospital to get a one jab certificate. On that one jab certificate was an "ID" that he was able to use in the Mor Prom app.

Ummm ..... I think I've said that 😂.

You get the 13 digit number after your first dose, at least recently, along with a QR code, but you can't use the app until both doses have been registered not just by you but by the hospital.

You can apply, but you can't use the app, so you're not "registered" .

Like yellow books, I think we're confusing terminology 😇.

24 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Ummm ..... I think I've said that 😂.

Indeed. I thought posting on a similar experience would be useful.

24 minutes ago, Stonker said:

You get the 13 digit number after your first dose, at least recently, along with a QR code, but you can't use the app until both doses have been registered not just by you but by the hospital.

Myself I haven't gone to hospital to get a 1 jab certificate and so I don't have a 13 digit number ( there is none on paperwork they gave me). There is a QR code, which I have not tried to scan.  I am now curious so I may see if I can scan/ decode it.

My 2nd jab is in a few days.

Sorry about the underline .. it was a copy and paste using my phone app and inexplicably it underlined the text.

Edited by oldcpu

21 minutes ago, oldcpu said:

Indeed. I thought posting on a similar experience would be useful.

Myself I haven't gone to hospital to get a 1 jab certificate and so I don't have a 13 digit number ( there is none on paperwork they gave me). There is a QR code, which I have not tried to scan.  I am now curious so I may see if I can scan/ decode it.

My 2nd jab is in a few days.

Sorry about the underline .. it was a copy and paste using my phone app and inexplicably it underlined the text.

I think we're just quibbling about what "registration" means.

To me, it's pretty simple - if you can't use the app, whether your application's accepted or not, then you're not registered on it. 😇

9 hours ago, Metaluna said:

Do you have any link to that information about Mahidol?  I retired from Mahidol but along with the rest of the current staff and faculty I was vaccinated in June. Nobody issued us anything but the standard vaccination certificate.

You can find the info...and the booklet, here:   https://www.thaitravelclinic.com/Knowledge/who-international-certificate-of-vaccination.html

I managed to register on the Mor Prom app this morning using the 13 digit "ID Card Number" on the Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination I got from the hospital where I got both my Pfizer jabs. Problem is the hospital spelled my last name wrong. They corrected that and sent a new certificate but Mor Prom has the spelling error. They got everything else right but my name...sigh

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I managed to register on the Mor Prom app this morning using the 13 digit "ID Card Number" on the Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination I got from the hospital where I got both my Pfizer jabs. Problem is the hospital spelled my last name wrong. They corrected that and sent a new certificate but Mor Prom has the spelling error. They got everything else right but my name...sigh

That's why it is always best to check the details when they hand you the certificate so that they can go staright into the database and amend it if it is wrong.  An Italian in front of me had exactly the same issue and it was quite a struggle for him to make them understand but in the end all was well.

On 9/10/2021 at 7:22 AM, Chaimai said:

I failed............I would welcome a brief idiot's guide if anyone has the time.

I don't think that I could even find the app on my Pocophone.

Go on play store download app.ID Card number is the number on your form u received fron them.not  your passport number and password is a number  you make up not a word