News Forum - Mor Prom app to be used as a Digital Health Pass for travel

Thaiger

1 hour ago, Richard61 said:

What about those of us vaccinated overseas? We are not in the Thai system and have no 13-digit number.

That's unfortunate because the Mor Phrom app is designated for those solely vaccinated in Thailand and I suspect will always be until countries agree to accept certain makers of vaccines irrespective of which country that they were administered in.

1 hour ago, Richard61 said:

What about those of us vaccinated overseas? We are not in the Thai system and have no 13-digit number.

As I keep saying, you should have the paper WHO paper Vaccination Booklet.  You can't trust a Thai government app, and what happens if you have no cell coverage?

Intl Yellow Book.jpg

international_3.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

As I keep saying, you should have the paper WHO paper Vaccination Booklet. 

First thing I will aim to do once I get my second dose in Thailand.

3 minutes ago, Train said:

How we get it in Thailand?

Depends where in Thailand you are. If you let us know the Thaiger Talk peeps may be able to assist.

2 hours ago, gummy said:

Worked for me, it was very simple.  Most people seem to be failing as not putting in their correct 13 digit id number if they have one or the 13 digit id on the paper issued to you at the hospital or vaccination centre

I did find that putting in my 13 digit ID number to be very simple, as was my phone number.

It was after that when the problems began, ie it did not work, I got a message to contact the place where I got my jab.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

I did find that putting in my 13 digit ID number to be very simple, as was my phone number.

It was after that when the problems began, ie it did not work, I got a message to contact the place where I got my jab.

immediately after doing that ( inputting id/tel number ) you get an SMS to input the code, did you  ?

9 minutes ago, gummy said:

immediately after doing that ( inputting id/tel number ) you get an SMS to input the code, did you  ?

NO!

Please Contact jabbing hospital which i did,

Evidently someone in the library has to input stuff somewhere

They are too busy to sort it out they will  let me know by phone in a few weeks

Edited by poohy

1 minute ago, poohy said:

NO!

Please Contact jabbing hospital which i did,

They are too busy to sort it out they will  let me know by phone in a few weeks

ok another 2 questions. Did you register on an app for your request for vaccination or did you do a "walk in ". Second, did you give the same phone number to the hospital as you did if registering on an app. By same I mean that must be exact. putting an international prefix in front of your number on one, and then just the local number on another may be an issue.

1 minute ago, gummy said:

ok another 2 questions. Did you register on an app for your request for vaccination or did you do a "walk in ". Second, did you give the same phone number to the hospital as you did if registering on an app. By same I mean that must be exact. putting an international prefix in front of your number on one, and then just the local number on another may be an issue.

• No i arranged jabs directly with hospital they gave me a 13 digit ID number
  • I just downloaded app out of curiosity to see if any of my details re vaccination are held
  • gave hospital my normal Thai number (they have correct number as they rang me)

Seems either someone's  too busy or a clerical error somewhere or app problem (seems unlikely)

6 minutes ago, gummy said:

It will only accept 10 digit phone numbers ie the local one without +66.

I did register on an app in order to get my 1st Pfizer jab. No idea which one though. Does that really matter.

Just now, poohy said:
  • No i arranged jabs directly with hospital they gave me a 13 digit ID number
  • I just downloaded app out of curiosity to see if any of my details re vaccination are held
  • gave hospital my normal Thai number (they have correct number as they rang me)

Seems either someone's  too busy or a clerical error somewhere or app problem (seems unlikely)

More than likely an app problem as I do not think the OTPs are issued manually.

4 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

More than likely an app problem as I do not think the OTPs are issued manually.

I was thinking more hospital have not yet input details to database or have made an error which stops the OTP being issued (well actually stuffs everything up) 

Edited by poohy
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

It will only accept 10 digit phone numbers ie the local one without +66.

I did register on an app in order to get my 1st Pfizer jab. No idea which one though. Does that really matter.

not sure but even if 1 digit is wrong on your phone number from what you registeed with later it will perhaps cause the problem . However never mind, as you said you have the first dose so when you get the second soon  you need to ensure that where you have that jab has the same phone number in their records as the one you input into the Mor Phrom app

1 hour ago, gummy said:

not sure but even if 1 digit is wrong on your phone number from what you registeed with later it will perhaps cause the problem . However never mind, as you said you have the first dose so when you get the second soon  you need to ensure that where you have that jab has the same phone number in their records as the one you input into the Mor Phrom app

Nope. I do know my own phone number and am quite capable of inputting it in a form. I even asked the hospital office which number they had for me and they confirmed the correct one. 

No worries, will get it done in 13 days.

3 hours ago, Train said:

We are in Pattaya.

Unsure what clinic is available in Pattaya to provide you with an international vaccine passport.

https://www.thaitravelclinic.com/about-thai-travel-clinic2.html Provide them as the give yellow fever vaccination. But this place is in Bangkok.

or

Contact the Provincial Public Health Offices or hospitals that are Authorised to issue the COVID19 certificate of Vaccination for the information.

https://www.facebook.com/thailandprd/posts/4574652229224822

also more info 

https://www.thaitravelclinic.com/Knowledge/who-international-certificate-of-vaccination.html

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Train said:

Yes this may help! 

How we get it in Thailand?

I live way down in Hat Yai, so went the path of least resistance.  I paid for mine on Amazon.com (though as far as I know they are provided free in the US) and when they arrive, I'll have all of the information at hand.

The Mahidol link that AD provided is the WHO certificate, not the Thailand Covid Only certificate.  If you are going to have any other vaccinations in your future travels, I'd recommend the WHO booklet.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Thommo said:

Quite surprisinly i was able to register on the Thai app (the first time I tried🥴)

How? To me it says my phone number can't be found. Could anyone help me with this? 

6 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

How? To me it says my phone number can't be found. Could anyone help me with this? 

Tell me you phone number and I will ring it to check if it rings 😂😂

Seriously make sure where you registered has your correct number. There has been occassions where the registered phone number has been incorrectly recorded hence your problem. If you have had one dose then check the records when you go for your second. If you have already had two then you will need to contact wherever you had your vaccinations.  That is not the only reason it may not work for you but I am told it is proving to be the most common.

13 hours ago, MrStretch said:

I live way down in Hat Yai, so went the path of least resistance.  I paid for mine on Amazon.com (though as far as I know they are provided free in the US) and when they arrive, I'll have all of the information at hand.

The Mahidol link that AD provided is the WHO certificate, not the Thailand Covid Only certificate.  If you are going to have any other vaccinations in your future travels, I'd recommend the WHO booklet.

I will never provide any Thai organisation too much personal information - they are absolutely shocking at keeping information stored safely.  Many organisations in Thailand have been hacked and the data sold to scammers etc.  This is just a few of what has happened in the last month or so.

Hackers steal patients' data (bangkokpost.com)

Data of Thailand's 16 million patients hacked – Digital Ministry | Thai PBS World : The latest Thai news in English, News Headlines, World News and News Broadcasts in both Thai and English. We bring Thailand to the world

Data Breach: Bangkok Airways Hit By Cyber Attack - Simple Flying

Never give online credit/debit card payment details in Thailand. Use things like Paypal etc.  If it is a must, then get a 'throw down' debit/credit account and only ever transfer enough funds into it to pay for a bill/expense etc. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AussieBob said:

I will never provide any Thai organisation too much personal information - they are absolutely shocking at keeping information stored safely.  Many organisations in Thailand have been hacked and the data sold to scammers etc.

Australia’s vaccination certificates can be easily forged with fake documents available for $270
https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/security/australias-vaccination-certificates-can-be-easily-forged-with-fake-documents-available-for-270/news-story/b7e5672ca43840a1567fb938a3f69b7f

Maybe you can just buy one in Australia before arriving?

• Like 1